surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New guy. Need a plan

Apologies if I'm not posting in the correct area. New to weight lifting (somewhat) just never stuck with it in the past.

About me. 23 y/o 5'7 141 pounds. 13.2% body fat. Want to get into the 9% area, and add 10 pounds (possibly--not sure what that even looks like) of muscle to my frame. Pretty thin right now. Big runner but injured my knee so that's over with for the time being. Surfed a lot before I moved from Hawaii so that's no longer a main activity anymore besides maybe twice a month.

I am looking to gain muscle, and lose a little bit more fat like I said to get into the 9-10% body fat range. I just joined a gym with a pool so id like to swim and do weights. Don't need any leg exercises my legs look great from all the incline hiking and running I was doing for the past 3 years. I work 56 hours a week and can dedicate 4-5 days a week to the gym.

Areas I need to focus on: chest, stomach, arms, back etc. So my upper body.

Can anyone throw me a lifting plan along with how much I need to be eating? I don't eat enough, and I eat very healthy. I don't eat fast food, chips, etc. I eat chicken and vegetables primarily. But I don't think I'm getting enough protein which is why I didn't see results in the past.

If anyone could give me some tips or advice on how to slim down fat wise and bulk up muscle wise that'd be great. Thanks for any the help

jordxnk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordxnk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordxnk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordxnk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordxnk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordxnk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordxnk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordxnk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordxnk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordxnk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordxnk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey, i'm fairly new aswell.
    I recently started the 'Fierce 5' novice full-body routine it's pretty good and would recommend it as it's a 3x a week routine which is easy to fit into my schedule. i go for a swim afterwards sometimes too.
    Go to the nutrition sticky and follow those instructions to calculate your caloric needs. Track your nutrition with myfitnesspal.
    I personally used intermittent fasting to slim down previously, it is very effective but i'm unsure if it works with building muscle simultaneously

surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) surf9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well went to the gym last night and swam. weights were packed after work.

think I might stick to swimming. from what I'm reading it will give me the body I'm lookingr for. cut and toned, rather than marathon skinny twig lol

I like how it's cardio and works your upper body all in one workout, with minimal chance of injury. if anyone has any input on swimming too lmk.