TheAbJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAbJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAbJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAbJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAbJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAbJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAbJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAbJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAbJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAbJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAbJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I immediately get fat after eating junk and carbs

Well, from last year of march 17 til January of this year... I lost weight and lost body fat more so than anything.

I am 5'7 and weigh 155 pounds... and I think that is all water retention. At first when I was eating cleaner, wouldn't say healthy, but I was eating a bit cleaner and stay within my calorie budget... I cut out all junk food, soda, and stuck with little bit of carbs and so on. But I lost weight and kept it going until March of this year... I fell back into my old habits... But I've been staying below my calories so I thought I'll be fine... well, I developed a "CARB Problem" and is a junk food junkie... and now I get fat immediately after eating it. I'm trying to stop it.

My neck, face, arms, chest, upper back especially and stomach gets fat immediately... like now, I just ate a strawberry shortcake and my shoulders, neck and upper back fat has gotten fatter and swollen (tight).

Before the whole diet thing... like years ago, It never was this bad, unless I didn't notice.

Anyone have similar experiences?

chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nah mate, most of my diet is carbs while in a deficit and I still lose weight

DougRarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougRarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougRarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougRarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougRarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougRarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougRarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougRarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougRarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougRarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougRarer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some people seem to have a problem like that because the carbs create water retention. Basically the simple carbs with a high glycemic index creates an insulin spike that triggers water to be pulled into cells. This creates all the puffing.

Kind of hard to put on a couple pounds of fat by just eating 500 calories since 2 lbs of fat requires 7,000 but those calories can pull water into unwanted areas and stack up weight quickly.

I'm assuming that's what you're talking about.

Boxing/Wrestling Brah Rousinthehous's Avatar
    Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^ This guy is right. It's just water retention. It comes and goes.

It's not fat, unless you're eating in a surplus of calories. Then yes the fat will accumulate over time.

On the flip side of this, going low carb to prevent this may make you look flat, like your muscles and size have deflated. Kind of sucks either way hehe
    4 Month Cut Progress - Start: 188lbs 30%BF --> Current 149lbs 14%BF. [Finished]
    3 Month Bulk Progress - Start: 149lbs%14BF --> Current 157lbs 15%BF. [Currently Eating]
    Bench 205x5
    Deadlift 300x3
    Squat 225x5
    Ricer crew, living my life 20 second quarter miles at a time
    "Don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion" - Muhammad Ali.

Resident Libtard BieberFeverBrah's Avatar
    BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have the same problem op. I immediately get a double chin and my man boobs feel like balloons lol.

Nice to finally know it's probably water retention. It is really depressing when it happens.
    Height: Manlet
    Weight: Fat

B: lol
    S: rofl
    D: lmao

Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Water retention.

shrededdream is not very well liked. (-100) shrededdream is not very well liked. (-100) shrededdream is not very well liked. (-100) shrededdream is not very well liked. (-100) shrededdream is not very well liked. (-100) shrededdream is not very well liked. (-100) shrededdream is not very well liked. (-100) shrededdream is not very well liked. (-100) shrededdream is not very well liked. (-100) shrededdream is not very well liked. (-100) shrededdream is not very well liked. (-100)
    waaaatttteeeerr !
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you're looking at your body that much after eating a little bit of junk food, Im just gonna say you have some form of body dismorphia. I know the feels, got it after I lost weight. Just stop worrying about it and looking at yourself so much and itll go away