tbxv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

50-How far from a 6-pack?

Hi All,
    I've been chasing the elusive 6-pack for quite some time. Past 50 now, I feel especially motivated. I'm 5'10, 155lbs with BF at 11.8% (hydrostatic). Simple question, what BF and weight do you think I will need for a 6-pack? What kind of cardio/weight training should I do (length/frequency)? How long will it take me? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Images

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Abs aren't solely a byproduct of being lean, but also having big abs. That said, you should be more concerned with adding muscle all around. It'll make your ab pursuit easier and look better in general.

To answer the question, starting strength. Follow to the letter.

EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree with Dru, you need to add some bodymass overall and then having a sixpack will be easier and look better. You could drop 15 more pounds and have an emaciated 6 pack, but you will not like the way you look, I have been there and done that.
    Eric

PR's
    squat 335x1
    benchpress 245x1
    DB Benchpress 100'sx6
    Bent over rows 245x8
    deadlifts 445x1
    Military press 130x6
    Chin-ups BW+100x2
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144259741 My workout journal

angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agree with the above and you will probably need to go on a couple bulk and cut cycles to get the muscle needed to have good abs.

Get on a good beginner lifting program, SS/SL5x5/All Pro, and eat at a slight calorie surplus for a good 12 to 16 weeks. Evaluate from there if you should keep bulking or go on a cut, you want to gain the weight slowly or you will be mainly gaining fat.

Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I understand your desire to have a six pack and I'm in the same boat, over 50 gotten close but never quite got there. The general consensus is you need to get to 10% BF to see abs, assuming the BF reading you have is correct, then you have 18 pounds of fat currently. If you were to drop another 3 pounds of fat, that would put you just under 10% and theoretically you should see abs. If we allow ourselves some margin of error then maybe 5 to 6 pounds need to come off. I think you're so close to that point, that it can't hurt to cut a bit further, say reach 150 pounds and then re-assess, if your body is too thin for your liking, lean bulk, if you like the skinny ripped and many do stay with that.

Thanks for the responses. I've tried the bulk idea but it didn't make much difference with my abs. I'll try to cut another 5lbs and see where I'm at.

michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You definitely need some more muscle. You probably didn't "bulk" right. Either too many calories and/or a program that was off. Another 10 lbs of muscle would transform your body. I'd guess you'd have to get down to the 140s to have abs now.

Once I got abs they seemed to stay but I don't let myself get over 13-14% BF. I was somewhere around 155 lbs when I got mine. Now I'm around 170 and still have them. At the top end of my bf range I have a soft 6 pack.

"Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tbxv View Post
    Thanks for the responses. I've tried the bulk idea but it didn't make much difference with my abs. I'll try to cut another 5lbs and see where I'm at.
    Guess they didn't tell you what you wanted to hear, huh? You are going to be skinny, and might still not have any abs to show for it.

How long did you stick to that bulk idea you tried? What was your training like? This takes time.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MissHolly View Post
    Guess they didn't tell you what you wanted to hear, huh? You are going to be skinny, and might still not have any abs to show for it.

How long did you stick to that bulk idea you tried? What was your training like? This takes time.
    Love how people come here and get solid advise and then say they'll do it their way.

OP, you need a solid foundation of muscle that you just don't have yet to get those abs to pop.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tigerzen View Post
    I understand your desire to have a six pack and I'm in the same boat, over 50 gotten close but never quite got there. The general consensus is you need to get to 10% BF to see abs, assuming the BF reading you have is correct, then you have 18 pounds of fat currently. If you were to drop another 3 pounds of fat, that would put you just under 10% and theoretically you should see abs. If we allow ourselves some margin of error then maybe 5 to 6 pounds need to come off. I think you're so close to that point, that it can't hurt to cut a bit further, say reach 150 pounds and then re-assess, if your body is too thin for your liking, lean bulk, if you like the skinny ripped and many do stay with that.
    Not sure where you got this general concensus, but some people can see Abs at 17/18% BF where the OP will likely need to be less than 8% with the limited amount of muscle he is carrying. I have visible Abs at 13/14 BF, but they look much better at 8%.
    The amount of lean ,ass you have will make a huge impact on what your Abs look like. And Abs are like Biceps, adding muscle all over your body is the easiest way to increase there size.
    Eric

PR's
    squat 335x1
    benchpress 245x1
    DB Benchpress 100'sx6
    Bent over rows 245x8
    deadlifts 445x1
    Military press 130x6
    Chin-ups BW+100x2

All about some GAINZ! IIISpartacusIII's Avatar
    IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    At your current bodyfat you should see some abs when you tighten them up to pose them; at least the top row or two. What's missing is some more muscle so they can really pop out. I'd try some weighted ab work 2-3 times a week and a few more lbs of fat might allow you to show something in a couple of weeks but as others mentioned, it's much easier to pull off when you've added a bit more muscle with basic compound exercises. It may take a few conservative bulks and mini cut cycles to get them where you really want them.
    "I was laying in bed one night and I thought Ill just quit to hell with it. And another little voice inside me said Dont quit save that tiny little ember of spark. And never give them that spark because as long as you have that spark, you can start the greatest fire again.

- Charles Bukowski (1920-1994)

Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EB68 View Post
    Not sure where you got this general concensus, but some people can see Abs at 17/18% BF where the OP will likely need to be less than 8% with the limited amount of muscle he is carrying. I have visible Abs at 13/14 BF, but they look much better at 8%.
    The amount of lean ,ass you have will make a huge impact on what your Abs look like. And Abs are like Biceps, adding muscle all over your body is the easiest way to increase there size.
    10% is the figure that is often mentioned but I realise it's a guide only. Your last sentence, does that mean you need some sort of weighted resistance to get abs as to increase any muscle you need to keep adding weight?

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I assume at 140 you would have abs, or partials. So I guess same as what EB posted. You would be pretty light for you height at that weight. That is why so many folks suggest building up a bit.

How was your training structured? Did you have standign compound movements in your program?
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Something for nothing...

Abs are muscle we all have, some have more then others, but in the end it's the fat that makes 'em visible or not. If you have larger ab muscles they can be visible at 15%, if yours are smaller you may need to go -8%. It's a long road to bulk and cut several cycles but both it, but it's quicker to just drop another 6~8 pound to get those abs and look skinny.

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    I assume at 140 you would have abs, or partials. So I guess same as what EB posted. You would be pretty light for you height at that weight. That is why so many folks suggest building up a bit.

How was your training structured? Did you have standign compound movements in your program?
    My last training routine consisted of 3 days per week (push, pull, legs). Obviously, that was a bit before these pictures. No matter how much bulk I added, my abs never showed much improvement. I also have some injury limitations that keeps me on mostly machines. I do understand that 5'10 and 140lbs may not be the best look even with a 6-pack.

These sort of numbers don't make much sense. At 155 pounds OP is carrying around 18 pounds of fat, so LBM is 137 pounds. If he gets down to 140 pounds and can retain most of his LBM then he is under 5% BF! I would think that abs will appear well before he has to reach 140 pounds. Anyway, once a few pounds have come off, if he doesn't like the look he can always bulk up.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My last training routine consisted of 3 days per week (push, pull, legs). Obviously, that was a bit before these pictures. No matter how much bulk I added, my abs never showed much improvement. I also have some injury limitations that keeps me on mostly machines. I do understand that 5'10 and 140lbs may not be the best look even with a 6-pack.
    Whats the training routine concurrent with these pictures?

Originally Posted by Tigerzen View Post
    These sort of numbers don't make much sense. At 155 pounds OP is carrying around 18 pounds of fat, so LBM is 137 pounds. If he gets down to 140 pounds and can retain most of his LBM then he is under 5% BF! I would think that abs will appear well before he has to reach 140 pounds. Anyway, once a few pounds have come off, if he doesn't like the look he can always bulk up.
    Who says OP will retain most of his LBM chasing abs into single digit body fat? You realize that is improbable?

Hydrostatic testing has a known margin of error as well that could account for a few pounds.

Hope everyone suggesting 5 pounds will do it is right though. But if it does not, chasing things further cand be costly to LBM.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Vidya46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vidya46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vidya46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vidya46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vidya46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vidya46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vidya46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vidya46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vidya46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vidya46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vidya46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyways ..you do look good for 50..Keep doing whatever you are doing..There is so much advise and opinions here..Choosing the correct one for YOU is the hard part
    Cheers

michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP, what are your injuries that require use of just machines?

I'd verify with a non surgical orthopedic sports specialist. Nothing beats squats and deadlifts for giving a beginner a nice foundation.

Some injuries can be rehabed through proper training and flexibility.

Originally Posted by michail71 View Post
    OP, what are your injuries that require use of just machines?

I'd verify with a non surgical orthopedic sports specialist. Nothing beats squats and deadlifts for giving a beginner a nice foundation.

Some injuries can be rehabed through proper training and flexibility.
    It's probably better served in another thread but I have disc degeneration at L5-S1, right shoulder a/c joint arthritis and a mal-tracking left kneecap. No ease fixes there.

[QUOTE=EjnarKolinkar;1359439351]Whats the training routine concurrent with these pictures?

My current training routine is: Mon=Full body (gym), Wed=push (home,body weight, light dumbbells), Fri=pull (park, pull-ups, body weight machines). Cardio is 3 x week 45 min stair jogging (doesn't bother my knees) or bike.

It's probably better served in another thread but I have disc degeneration at L5-S1, right shoulder a/c joint arthritis and a mal-tracking left kneecap. No ease fixes there.
    Yikes, I'd still follow up with a good sports ortho to see what your options are. Most doctor's don't know anything about training and working around problems.

I'm lucky I'm mostly problem free. I thought I was developing arthritis in my 20s but it turned out to be an issue with gluten. So that was easily fixed for me.

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A six pack comes with conditioning and added muscular mass. Your photos indicate a need to train for both. The six pack pack is a byproduct of conditioning.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi All,
    I've been chasing the elusive 6-pack for quite some time. Past 50 now, I feel especially motivated. I'm 5'10, 155lbs with BF at 11.8% (hydrostatic). Simple question, what BF and weight do you think I will need for a 6-pack? What kind of cardio/weight training should I do (length/frequency)? How long will it take me? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
    A 6 pack is built in the gym, then defined in the kitchen.

Getting there is actually pretty simple, will just take some time and a little hard work.

Lift heavy, build muscle- including working your abs.
    Increase your cardio- I'd recommend HIIT routines.
    Get your diet in check!
    Bottom line is ab's are about conditioning and diet.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Abs aren't solely a byproduct of being lean, but also having big abs.
    Originally Posted by EB68 View Post
    Totally agree. My abs are big enough that they easily show at 15+% BF and look better than many guys with 10% or under (or at least claim to be 10% or under)

Originally Posted by epicyoufitness View Post
    A 6 pack is built in the gym, then defined in the kitchen.
    Exactly what I've been saying
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dgan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    Totally agree. My abs are big enough that they easily show at 15+% BF and look better than many guys with 10% or under (or at least claim to be 10% or under)

Exactly what I've been saying
    You definitely have some nice Abs, mine suck from lack of working them directly. My new program involves direct Ab work twice a week, can't wait until a few months to see how they progress.
    Eric

PR's
    squat 335x1
    benchpress 245x1
    DB Benchpress 100'sx6
    Bent over rows 245x8
    deadlifts 445x1
    Military press 130x6
    Chin-ups BW+100x2

mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    6 months at least.
    "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."
    Never Forget Zyzz Brah