feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Are GDA products (specifically burn 24) dangers? Increase likelihood of diabetes?

I am cutting. I am counting calories religiously, lifting 3-4x a week and doing hitt 2x a week. I would like to take a supplement that can aid in my cut and would like to stay away from yohimbe. I am intrigued by Burn 24.

To be honest however, despite my researching the ingredients on google and NCBI, I am still a little unclear on the MOA. I have reservations that taking a supplement like this would increase the bodies need to push out more insulin than normal (and we know unstable insulin activity can cause diabetes).

My grandfather has diabetes and my father is borderline diabetic (he tests his bloodsugar at home regularly).

So my question if you can break it down into laymens terms are 1) how does Burn 24 and GDAs generally work and 2) is this a safe MOA to which we are subjecting our bodies.

Thanks

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you have a completely incorrect understanding of what GDA's do

they're designed to IMPROVE insulin sensitivity, meaning LESS insulin required to regulate blood sugar
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) feelthetpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    you have a completely incorrect understanding of what GDA's do

they're designed to IMPROVE insulin sensitivity, meaning LESS insulin required to regulate blood sugar
    It sounds like I was interpreting the data/results incorrectly.

Can you expound a little?

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    GDA's shuttle sugar and carbohydrates to the muscles.

The body then less relies on insulin for it to be done, therefore increasing insulin sensitivity.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    GDA's shuttle sugar and carbohydrates to the muscles.

The body then less relies on insulin for it to be done, therefore increasing insulin sensitivity.
    I'm a litle confused. So GDA acts in the same manner as insulin but does so without any of the negative effects of insulin release?

Also, would it be acceptable to take a GDA supplement such as Burn 24 of bitter melon at the same time as a combination of green tea/green coffee bean/forskolin (30 minutes pre meals)?

Thank you.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by feelthetpump View Post
    I'm a litle confused. So GDA acts in the same manner as insulin but does so without any of the negative effects of insulin release?

Yes.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Yes.
    Thanks.

Anyone know if it would be acceptable to take a GDA supplement such as Burn 24 of bitter melon at the same time as a combination of green tea/green coffee bean/forskolin (30 minutes pre meals)?

But basically, my understanding is: spiking insulin is good fat muscle gain and bad for fat loss. And keeping blood sugar stable is good for fat loss but not necessarily great for muscle growth.

Is that not pretty accurate?

I have a feeling I'm going to get laughed at for this, but....

Is it a bad idea to take a GDA supplement right before bed? The concern being that it could potentially drop you hypoglycemic and if its extreme, into a coma....and since you are asleep, you wouldnt feel the fatigue/dizziness and be able to eat anything that would spike your blood sugar back up.

Highly unlikely, but possible, right?

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Is it a bad idea to take a GDA supplement right before bed? The concern being that it could potentially drop you hypoglycemic and if its extreme, into a coma....and since you are asleep, you wouldnt feel the fatigue/dizziness and be able to eat anything that would spike your blood sugar back up.

Just stick to taking it prior to having a meal wit carbs
    -MAN Sports Representative -
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

www.instagram.com/damonphysique

CLEAN PROTEIN is HERE on bodybuilding.com!

Originally Posted by DamonX View Post
    Just stick to taking it prior to having a meal wit carbs
    that scares me.

btw, Anyone know if it would be acceptable to take a GDA supplement such as Burn 24 of bitter melon at the same time as a combination of green tea/green coffee bean/forskolin (30 minutes pre meals)?

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that scares me.
    If a GDA scares you, i'm guessing you don't use aspirin or caffeine or any OTC drugs?
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    btw, Anyone know if it would be acceptable to take a GDA supplement such as Burn 24 of bitter melon at the same time as a combination of green tea/green coffee bean/forskolin (30 minutes pre meals)?
    it has green coffee bean in it

and no, shouldn't have any problems taking it with forskolin prior to a meal

but seriously if something THIS minor scares you that much then just don't take it
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

A. Why would you take it before bed? The whole point is to take a GDA is to help your body process carbs more effciently.
    B. I think you're seriously over thinking this. If you're actually that worried about a product like this, it's possible the stress it could cause you by taking it may become an issue.
    I'm the clever one, you're the potato one.

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    If a GDA scares you, i'm guessing you don't use aspirin or caffeine or any OTC drugs?
    I was referring specifically to taking GDA prior to bed.

Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    it has green coffee bean in it

and no, shouldn't have any problems taking it with forskolin prior to a meal

but seriously if something THIS minor scares you that much then just don't take it
    Thank you. No, the GDA generally does not scare me....it sounds like it actually is beneficial. When I said that I had reservations, I was referring specifically to taking the GDA prior to bed

OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    weird how people love gdas but generally dont care about the roles of insulin through their diet. should bump your other thread so i can read more about all the "beneficial" carb supplement use on a cut.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you are scared of a Gda.. dont use it. Plain and simple.
    ….