nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Advice for a 2 day version.

I am doing the solo version and so far after a week in I love it, thanks to the Animal team / Rage. With that said, my wife wants to start lifting and she can only go two days a week. She has never lifted or done any workout outside of cardio. She will be joining me on the chest/tri and back/calf days. I was planning on having her do the full chest/tri with me and then have her do shoulder presses and curls. Then for the 2nd day do the full back/calf with me and have her add in hack squats and stiff leg deads. (I do stiff leg deads since the hack squat machine at my gym won't allow reverse).

Does cover all the bases for my wife? Or should I have her add/subtract anything? again she is a super novice, so my main concern is she is missing a crucial body part that I'm not thinking about.

And to load this post with lots of questions, is stiff leg deads an appropriate substation for the reverse hack squat?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by nward32; 03-02-2015 at 06:06 PM.