MonkeySlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeySlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeySlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeySlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeySlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeySlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeySlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeySlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeySlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeySlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonkeySlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

went from adipowers to flat deadlift shoes for squats?Semi Upgradin to powerlift 2.0s

Keep in mind this is for low bar squatting.

when i mad the transition to low bar i could no longer use my adipowers because i felt some bad knee pain most likely from the forward lean combining from the heels and the low bar squat & also felt some groin pain. So i decided to use my sabo deadlift shoes to squat in instead.

today i came across layne nortons video where he talked about how downgrading from adipowers to the adidas powerlift 2.0s was a great thing for him because the adipowers caused some groin pain for him. The adipowers have a slightly higher heel than the 2.0s. Would like your opinions on semi upgrading to the 2.0s.

link to video of layne:

*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0zfcbfnPu0

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    I'm confused here. If you don't have ankle mobility issues why are you getting any oly shoes?

Obviously there are more benefits like feeling glued to the floor and outward pressure on the shoe, but it seems like you're trying to put a band aide on your problem instead of fixing the problem. Address the groin issue instead of throwing money/equipment at it.
    Experience, not just theory

xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use the 2.0
    I love them
    Best meet lifts (all raw): 865 squat, 565 bench, 720 deadlift.
    Best meet total: 2110

Gym lifts: 903 squat, 565 bench, 725 deadlift.

Instagram @bigfatfuk