tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Approximately how long does it take for a submitted article to be posted on bb.com?

Assuming the article you submit is of the level of quality required to be posted on the website, how long after submitting, approximately, does it take to be posted? I submitted an article on Dec. 30th and after the initial response that I could expect feedback shortly, I have heard nothing back. Tried contacting them again regarding an update with no responses.

The article is high quality so I am wondering if they're ever going to use it... if not I will simply use it elsewhere but want to make sure I am not being impatient. A month before any word seems like a long time to me though, even with the high volume of content they likely receive on a weekly basis.

Appreciate the insight.

anonymous
    Who did you submit the article to?

tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Editor@bodybuilding.com, just as asked on the submit page for articles on the site. Received an initial response from someone that they thanked me for the submission and that they would get back to me shortly with feedback, but then I never heard back. That was three weeks ago.

anonymous
    I'll check on that, stay tuned.

Thanks, any updates? I still have not heard from them even after cc'ing the editor as well as the individual who was originally emailing me (Jeff oconnel).

Would be nice to at least get a response from the editorial staff after spending a significant portion of my already very busy day writing free content for this website.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by tovlakas View Post
    Thanks, any updates? I still have not heard from them even after cc'ing the editor as well as the individual who was originally emailing me (Jeff oconnel).

Would be nice to at least get a response from the editorial staff after spending a significant portion of my already very busy day writing free content for this website.
    Sorry for the delay, check your inbox if you haven't yet.

joelseedmanphd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ForumSentinel View Post
    Sorry for the delay, check your inbox if you haven't yet.
    Hi this is for ForumSentinel or anyone else who may have or know information regarding article submission. Similar to Tovlakas I submitted an article over 3 weeks ago and have not received confirmation or anything indicating they bodybuilding.com has in fact received my article. I have submitted it a few times from different emails to make sure it was not a fluky thing on my end. I followed the same steps as Tovlakas, following the information placed on the article submission section of bodybuilding.com. Just wondering if you had any information regarding this. Thanks so much I really appreciate it.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by joelseedmanphd View Post
    Hi this is for ForumSentinel or anyone else who may have or know information regarding article submission. Similar to Tovlakas I submitted an article over 3 weeks ago and have not received confirmation or anything indicating they bodybuilding.com has in fact received my article. I have submitted it a few times from different emails to make sure it was not a fluky thing on my end. I followed the same steps as Tovlakas, following the information placed on the article submission section of bodybuilding.com. Just wondering if you had any information regarding this. Thanks so much I really appreciate it.
    PM me with your name and email address you used to submit it as well as when you sent it.

joelseedmanphd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ForumSentinel View Post
    PM me with your name and email address you used to submit it as well as when you sent it.
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll send you a private message right now.