jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Getting fatter/soft whilst dieting/training?

Hi

Ive been dieting for the last 6 weeks very strictly 1100-1400 kcals no cheat days or meals.
    Moderate carbs/moderate-high protein/low fats.

Training has been

Monday HIIT session swimming 25 mins / Upperbody calisthenics 4x6-8 chin ups 4x15 push ups & Abs
    Tuesday 45 mins 5 a side indoor football/soccer
    Wednesday 45 mins 5 a side indoor football/soccer Upperbody calisthenics 4x6-8 chin ups 4x15 push ups & Abs
    Thursday - Off
    Friday HIIT session swimming 25 mins / Upperbody calisthenics 4x6-8 chin ups 4x15 push ups & Abs
    Saturday 10-12x 40m sprints 60 secs recovery 15 min steady state run
    Sunday - Off

I have lost 10 lbs but my body seems to be getting softer/fatter and I for the life of me get my glutes/hamstrings to slim down however after football/soccer they are noticeably leaner/harder and smaller the next day which is great. (Wish I could replicate this session in my own time)
    Yet when I run sprints on a Sunday they blow up and look sarcoplasmic/soft.

Tried 5x5 on squats etc 2 months ago but found that was making my legs bigger (not the effect I want)

Any help would greatly appreciated, thanks

Attached are current pics
    Attached Images

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The issue is:

-you are eating enough for a 5'2 female to lose weight
    no weight training
    -no muscle (your legs are tiny)
    -HIIT doesnt build muscle
    -no progressive overload (you will build more muscle sitting on the couch than what you are currently doing)
    -your legs didnt get bigger from 5x5 squats, you dont have good genes to build muscle fast and it takes years to build them to be noticeably larger
    -this is the 4th/5th thread on this
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're holding water and are bloated. You're losing fat fast but the body tries to balance the weight out with water through homeostasis. Sometimes a nice big cheat day will whoosh the water out.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    You're holding water and are bloated. You're losing fat fast but the body tries to balance the weight out with water through homeostasis. Sometimes a nice big cheat day will whoosh the water out.
    Thanks, what do you think is causing the bloating and how can I get rid of it anything besides a cheat day?

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    The issue is:

-you are eating enough for a 5'2 female to lose weight
    no weight training
    -no muscle (your legs are tiny)
    -HIIT doesnt build muscle
    -no progressive overload (you will build more muscle sitting on the couch than what you are currently doing)
    -your legs didnt get bigger from 5x5 squats, you dont have good genes to build muscle fast and it takes years to build them to be noticeably larger
    -this is the 4th/5th thread on this
    Thanks for the reply, could you advise me on how to setup my training as I'm desperate to get my legs leaner, what sort of rep ranges etc.

Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're on too big of a deficit and you ae losing more muscle than fat because of it.

You should be weight training and be at a deficit of no more than 300-500.

StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just to give you an idea...I'm a 5'4" female, and I eat more than you to lose weight. You should really calculate your TDEE and subtract a few hundred calories to get your deficit, and lift so you stop losing so much muscle.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jm14 View Post
    Thanks, what do you think is causing the bloating and how can I get rid of it anything besides a cheat day?
    Losing weight too fast. You need to bump up the cals. With that much activity you're undernourished.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Obviously only listens to what he wants to here, dont bother with advice.