Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Do Liberals Really Believe That Islam Is A Religion of Peace

or do they just say that to appease the extremist so they won't get their heads chopped off or blown up? Sometimes I feel that a lot of those non Muslim people who get all up in arms when someone criticizes Islam don't actually agree with what they are saying, but are just trying to keep their head.

Bang Bang Skeet Skeet Patriots25's Avatar
    Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ALALALALALLALALA Pakistan ZINDABAD!!!
    The sad part about my post's is that they never get recognized and no one reads them or reps me but it's great because now I can say whatever I want....sharkeisha NOOO

I'm also a Comedian , don't take it so seriously

Creating Gifs for you Brahs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163749121

Chosen to be Mod Negged from 5814->5058 (11/05/14) AYYY LMAOO

andyeyeye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andyeyeye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andyeyeye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andyeyeye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andyeyeye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andyeyeye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andyeyeye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andyeyeye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andyeyeye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andyeyeye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andyeyeye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Demonstrate/elaborate on your understanding of Islam as a belief system.

Thnx.

triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DarthScorpio11 View Post
    or do they just say that to appease the extremist so they won't get their heads chopped off or blown up? Sometimes I feel that a lot of those non Muslim people who get all up in arms when someone criticizes Islam don't actually agree with what they are saying, but are just trying to keep their head.
    Comparing extremist Muslim groups to ordinary Muslims is like conflating the KKK with your average Christian
    Green Tea Crew

Meditation Crew

LaCroix Crew

GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by triception View Post
    Comparing extremist Muslim groups to ordinary Muslims is like conflating the KKK with your average Christian
    Except a vocal majority of muslims support sharia law.
    ALSO KNOWN AS TWITCHBRAH

***Canadian Crew***
    ***Rancid Swine Crew***
    ***Wrestling Crew***

Registered Schmoozer bigbottlegunner's Avatar
    bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^
    "Id rather be a person thats hated on than a person that does the hating" - Aziz Shavershian.

++ Positive Crew ++
    Wipe Standing Up Crew
    Vibes Crew

DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I never compared the extremist Muslim groups with ordinary Muslim groups. Do I believe that most Muslims are terrorist? No. Do I believe the extremist are more faithful to their religion. Yep. There are also moderate-liberal Christians and Christian extremist, but that's not what we're here to discuss --so your point is neither here nor there.

OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Muslims in the media are portrayed as peaceful but in real life it's totally different.
    Oakland Raiders

Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No Abrahamic religion is the religion of peace. Most Muslims are good hard working peace loving people.

Bang Bang Skeet Skeet Patriots25's Avatar
    Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OaklandCali View Post
    Muslims in the media are portrayed as peaceful but in real life it's totally different.
    This is true, I'm really dangerous. Cant control my addiction to Popeyes
    The sad part about my post's is that they never get recognized and no one reads them or reps me but it's great because now I can say whatever I want....sharkeisha NOOO

I'm also a Comedian , don't take it so seriously

Creating Gifs for you Brahs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163749121

Chosen to be Mod Negged from 5814->5058 (11/05/14) AYYY LMAOO

sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You spelt piss wrong.
    Really need a job crew
    Will work anywhere in the country crew
    B.S. in Finance crew
    3.4 GPA crew
    Criminal record crew
    Will do anything crew
    Will rep for a job crew
    Pls hire me crew
    srs crew
    Got a job now but too lazy to come up with a new signature crew

Originally Posted by sices View Post
    You spelt piss wrong.
    lol

indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    An objective analysis of the Quran, Mohhameds life, and Islamic expansionism/imperialism will show that Islam promotes peace in specific situations but overall promotes offensive warfare and justifies violence/slavery/rape in a number of situations, more-so than any surviving religion.

For a comparitive analysis, compare Buddhism (an actual religion of peace) to Islam, and one will see they are nearly opposite in many regards.
    Squat: 315lb
    Deadlift: 385
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100lb

OHP: 150lb
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 75lb
    Weighted Dips: 220lb
    Barbell Rows: 190lb
    Dumbbell Rows: 125lb
    Barbell curl: 135lb
    Dumbbell curl: 70lb

maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Patriots25 View Post
    This is true, I'm really dangerous. Cant control my addiction to Popeyes
    This, when I'm at the office I sometimes feel the urge of blowing up my computer.
    No

Originally Posted by indosthetic View Post
    An objective analysis of the Quran, Mohhameds life, and Islamic expansionism/imperialism will show that Islam promotes peace in specific situations but overall promotes offensive warfare and justifies violence/slavery/rape in a number of situations, more-so than any surviving religion.

For a comparitive analysis, compare Buddhism (an actual religion of peace) to Islam, and one will see they are nearly opposite in many regards.
    Don't they have slaves in Qatar?

Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

This is true but same is also true for Christianity and Judaism in terms of violence and qualities of described god.

I can't take a non Muslim in Abrahamic Faith seriously who criticizes Islam because I view them as a blind hypocrite who conveniently ignores their own religon.

Most sane people don't follow their beliefs and love peace but ****ed up middle east situation allows for the breeding of disgusting minded ****ers.

Not a Muslim btw just pointing out hypocrisy that many atheists laugh at when religious people criticize Islam

indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't they have slaves in Qatar?
    yep.

slavery is intrinsic to gulf-Arabic culture.

being that Mohhamed was a gulf-Arab, its no surprise that slavery is a big part of Islam and that Mohhamed took slaves.

GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GioVannaJoJo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jattz View Post
    This is true but same is also true for Christianity and Judaism in terms of violence and qualities of described god.

I can't take a non Muslim in Abrahamic Faith seriously who criticizes Islam because I view them as a blind hypocrite who conveniently ignores their own religon.

Most sane people don't follow their beliefs and love peace but ****ed up middle east situation allows for the breeding of disgusting minded ****ers.
    Except christianity doesn't concretely say the same things the Qu'ran does. I don't think you're educated on the matter.
    ALSO KNOWN AS TWITCHBRAH

***Canadian Crew***
    ***Rancid Swine Crew***
    ***Wrestling Crew***

Not a Muslim btw just pointing out hypocrisy that many atheists laugh at when religious people criticize Islam
    The OT is more violent than the Quran but 99.999999% of Jews arent stupid enough to take it seriously.

Cant say the same about Muslims.

Except liberals bash Christianity all the time. Do you remember when South Park had an episode with Mohamed and this terrorist group got pissed and threatened Comedy Central? Well, they gave in and censored the episode. Little by little our freedom of speech is being taken away. Hate people like that. Also hate Comedy Central for being bishes about it.

Except liberals bash Christianity all the time...
    Doesn't change the fact that the criticisms of religion are true.

Islamophibia isn't a thing imo but many racist religious non Muslims use this as a justification of hate so I'm playing the sound of reason in thread to show a reasonable and balanced look..

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Many liberals, like myself, are equal opportunity haters when it comes to religion.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

The OT is more violent than the Quran but 99.999999% of Jews arent stupid enough to take it seriously.

Well, I don't know about that. Israel/Palestine. Maybe the once that have been Americanized.

Originally Posted by JediRN View Post
    Many liberals, like myself, are equal opportunity haters when it comes to religion.
    I don't have a problem with people like you, but it's the liberals that try so hard to appease them that piss me off

Yeah that's where reason comes into play. No normal dude would follow demented ideology of hate unless they were in a situation where they have an increased likelihood to believe in it.

Not that black and white but truth is luckily most Muslims are peace loving and despise fundamentalist extremists

Doesn't change the fact that the criticisms of religion are true.

Islamophibia isn't a thing imo but many racist religious non Muslims use this as a justification of hate so I'm playing the sound of reason in thread to show a reasonable and balanced look..
    There is a huge difference between racism and hatred of a religion. I hate Islam. If I could make a machine that erases it from the memory of all human beings, I would. I have no problem with people of any race that present themselves to me as respectable. I have a female friend who is Muslim. She's cool. I feel sorry for her in a way, to be honest.

LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Loaded question

TwatBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwatBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwatBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwatBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwatBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwatBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwatBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwatBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwatBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwatBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwatBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A proper liberal would think people should be able to believe what they want, practice whatever religion they want and not be discriminated toward because of their beliefs.

Are you a christian? If not humor me for a moment: when Anders Breivik shot 80+ kids in Norway in the name of a holy crusade against islam should you be held responsible for his actions? You're both technically Christian.

I believe the world would be a better place without religious dogma but I also think the freedom to think and express what you want is more important. These are liberal beliefs do you propose an alternative way of doing things?

Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    travel the world a bit; you will see that as humans we all want the same basic things and most people are very ordinary. they just want to eat, sleep in peace, spend time with their family, run a business or build a career, etc..

war will always bring out the worst in people and unfortunately much of the muslim world (14 countries in the last 30 years) has been bombed, attacked or invaded by the world police (USA & friends), so it's no surprise the crazies are taking over

e.g. Iraq, the war which was based on BS, has killed over 100,000+ innocent civilians. Forget about the millions who will now grow up to hate the west and create massive issues 15 years from now...
    LoL

qligowski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qligowski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qligowski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qligowski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qligowski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qligowski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qligowski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qligowski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qligowski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qligowski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qligowski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face

yh left wing ******* bashing christianity all the time (not religious but I belevie in God etc) = no single **** is given .
    say anything about islam = your islamphobe ,racist etc etc etc

Show me Christians chopping heads off ,blowing up them self on daily basis all around the world etc and yelling Jesus Christ ??