Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking BSN presents the BB.com EXCLUSIVE CHERRY LIMEADE N.O.-XPLODE - 20 People - GTFIH!!

Explosive Energy

To maximize every moment of your workout and achieve your best results, you need energy. Equally as important is to channel that energy, ensuring a mind-muscle connection.

Our Thermic Energy™ blend helps deliver explosive energy, enhancing your workout intensity from start to finish.

Enhanced Endurance

Your body responds to the amount of work you do over a period of time. Whether you’re in the gym or on the field, our Endura Shot™ blend, featuring a concentrated beta-alanine blend, helps enhance your workout capacity, giving you the opportunity to exercise longer.

Maximum Performance

Muscular strength, power and endurance are supported by creatine in the body.

The innovative ingredient technology of our Myogenic Matrix™, featuring an advanced creatine blend, helps every athlete reach their goal of maximizing performance.

Our Best Tasting N.O.-XPLODE™ Ever

BSN® pros understand how to make a product that is both effective AND tastes great. We have applied this knowledge to the new N.O.-XPLODE™, this is the Bodybuilding.com EXCLUSIVE FLAVOR: CHERRY LIMEADE!!

For those of you picked, you will one full tub, YES, it's 60 servings.

Promo Details

1. Do you believe the new N.O.-Xplode will take your training to the next level?

2. Have you tried the previous version(s)?

3. What are current training goals & how long have you been training/working out?

4. Have you tried any 'cherry limeade' supplements in the past? If so, opinions on the taste?

Below are the criteria for the promotion:
    In order to apply you must meet the following criteria:
    1) Be a resident of the Continental US - no exceptions – Not my rules, sorry.
    2) Be at least 18 years old
    3) Have no known or suspected medical conditions
    4) Have at least 200 posts in the forum
    5) No PO Boxes

To be a tester you simply need to agree to:
    1) Use NOX as directed before training and post feedback, opinions, etc - in a new thread in the Sponsored Supplement Logs sections - at regular intervals.
    2) Be honest in your feedback, opinions, usage, results regarding the new formula, taste, etc..
    3) In addition - Post an honest NOX review on your BodySpace page

If you are all good with the criteria - post an app - and I'll pick the 20 winners on Wednesday, July 30th, 2014.

Thank you, and GOOD LUCK!!

[/QUOTE]

blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not eligible to log or I would be on this! I am in get everyone's thoughts on the new version.

Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Promo Details

1. Do you believe the new N.O.-Xplode will take your training to the next level? Only one way to find out, but from the ingredients it sure does look like it.

2. Have you tried the previous version(s)? No I have not...I just recently started weight training again and have only tried a handful of PWO.

3. What are current training goals & how long have you been training/working out? I have been training for over a year now. Last year was all cardio as I was way overweight. This year around March started free-weights. I would like to do a total transformation and have that athletic look.

4. Have you tried any 'cherry limeade' supplements in the past? If so, opinions on the taste? I have tried cherry limeade, but with a fat burned and the taste was very good. I like all sorts of lemonades so this is really up my alley.
    Previous Logs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163204351
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163179741
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163056781

buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am in, I have taken the original No Xplode and was always impressed with the energy from it, I hope the Pumps and recovery are more INSANE on the newer version. I am currently getting ready from a competition, so I hope this preworkout gives me the energy and recovery I am going to need for comp preps. I have been training since 2001 and have tried alot of preworkouts in the past and have always comeback to the original NO Xplode. I never tried any cherry limeade flavored supplement so I will be curious to see how the flavoring goes, but BSN has never disappoint with their flavoring system. I hope you guys pick me..

bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Want to try this soooooo badly but im about to start my log
    dem feels of saddness
    MuscleTech Supporter

Competed Logs/Reviews: These are my most recent...there are plenty more ;) haha

P.P.K. Log: http://goo.gl/r3H0fo
    Iso-Smooth/Blade Log: http://goo.gl/Xo4WZI
    RCSS Myo-Blitz XS/Testogen-XR Log: http://goo.gl/XDODpp
    HIT Muscle Matrix Review: http://goo.gl/CzMmPr
    Animal RageXL: Lemon Slayed Review: http://goo.gl/Tc5Rkb
    ExtremeRush and PowerXD Log: http://goo.gl/S9GiOh

-Twinlab Militia Since 2013-

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on this!

1. Do you believe the new N.O.-Xplode will take your training to the next level?
    N.O. Xplode would be a great thing to introduce to my routine. Sometimes maintaining high levels of energy for a long workout or second workout of the day can be tough. NO Xplode could potentially allow me to push just as hard at the end of a session as in the beginning. Pre-workouts that contain both creatine and beta-alanine always peak my interest

I used NO Xplode like 5 years ago, no idea what version that would be but I remember having pretty good energy but honestly back then my workouts were pathetic. Not only did I not know what I was doing, I was lacking in intensity big time. I remember the flavor was lemon-lime though and it tasted pretty delicious.

3. What are current training goals & how long have you been training/working out?
    I first lifted when I was 18 but really dropped off while in college. Since college (4 years ago) I got back into lifting then transitioned into doing crossfit which ultimately led me to what I truly love to do which is Olympic Weightlifting. I've been doing olympic weightlifting the past 7 months. I also coach at a crossfit gym and run an olympic weightlifting club there as well.

I have my first weightlifting meet coming up in 4 weeks, my goals are simple: snatch and clean & jerk the most weight possible. My workout program is simple, lift heavy and lift often. I push maximal weights almost every day.
    My current lift goals are:
    Snatch: 225
    C&J: 275
    Back Squat: 405
    Put 300lbs over my head (split jerk)
    I lift everyday, sometimes twice a day, unless my life interferes.

4. Have you tried any 'cherry limeade' supplements in the past? If so, opinions on the taste?
    I have not had a cherry limeade before, the closest flavor would be lemon-lime which I really enjoyed. Factor in I've enjoyed NO Xplode in the past and I love cherries I'm sure I would not be disappointed.

PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    AWESOME!!!

yes i think it will elevate me to the next level because i like the new formula and i have heard that this NOX provides a high level of energy for a long time and that there isn't a crash.

I loved the NOX 2.0 thats the only one I've tried and always trained great on it and loved the taste.

Im coming back from a knee tweak that i had two weeks ago and really want to hit PRs in bench since that has always been lagging for some reason. Wanna hit 110s on DB bench with neutral grip (been working out for 3 years/ hard for the last 1.5)

Ive never tried a cherry limeade flavor but sounds AMAZING!

THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY!

pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great chance for a solid log. Ill have to sit this one out but goodluck to all who apply and it'll be fun to follow along
    .Be Legendary.

Follow my Journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165323621#post1317466851

Hemavol Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152326663&p=1047116461#post1047116461
    Sponsored Supplement Log: Prototype Animal Rage Flavors
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155267463
    NEW LOG: Nutrex Outrage http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168820013

..STRONG USER/SUPPORTER OF UNIVERSAL & ANIMAL PRODUCTS..

EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are in for a real treat here!
    ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

stop scoop loss FOREVER! http://www.stopscooploss.org/

*For a limited time, buy 1 AllMax Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate, 1000 Grams, Unflavored & get 1 AllMax Nutrition Micronized Glutamine, 100 Grams,

**For a limited time, buy 1 AllMax Nutrition VITASTACK, 30 Packs & get 1 AllMax Nutrition VITAFORM, 60 Tablets FREE!

Dont lift just ,groceries RikAmirnov's Avatar
    RikAmirnov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RikAmirnov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RikAmirnov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RikAmirnov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RikAmirnov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RikAmirnov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RikAmirnov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RikAmirnov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RikAmirnov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RikAmirnov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RikAmirnov is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

YES! This will take my training to new heights especially being on 2-a-day 6 days a week. This product with ensure that I'm getting the energy& intensity that I need to always improve on my goals. I AM READY TO PUSH MY LIMITS and THEN PUSH EVEN FURTHER

I have tried N.O Xplode 2.0 in Fruit Punch , wasn't really a fan . I found that the product did not provide me with the tools that I was looking for from a pre-workout supplement at the time.

Current training goals is progressing through my bodybuilding career . Just placed 4th overall in my first show and will be moving on to my next in next week . Five solid year of training under my belt has got me to where I am today.

I have not tried any cherry limeade 'supplements', however I am a fan of the flavour and am interested to see how this flavour will represent the cherry limeade products that I have tired.

Attached Images
    242.5kg / 160kg / 280kg @ 98kg
    "It is that pain and suffering that makes your muscles grow, "- Arnold

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeA4-5X-Uz-5370EDrE-HvQ
    IG : @tariksehovich
    ONESET: @tarik

Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Count Me IN

1. I have taken a few preworkouts but NO Xplode has not been one unfortunately. I know BSN is a high reputable company so I do believe NO Xplode can be the answer to take my workouts to another level!

2. No, I havent tried a previous version, or any of NO Xplode. Thats why I'm a good candidate to give it a try

3. Current training goals are strength, building lean muscle mainly for basketball, I am currently working out to get a contract to play basketball overseas. I workout at least twice a day and some days can be tiring, dragging so NO Xplode could pick up my weight training sessions certainly.

4. Absolutely not, cherry limade sounds ridiculously great!

Thanks BSN hope I get this opportunity

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    id be in there like a wedgie if i wasnt logging other products. Ill be reading the log reviews though
    -#TeamBramble #GetFitOrDie

Follow my Ongoing Physique Quest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166876461

Instagram: The_Machine_JB

Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wish I could jump on this.

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    shout out to BSN for the awesome opportunity
    -#TeamBramble #GetFitOrDie

Follow my Ongoing Physique Quest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166876461

Instagram: The_Machine_JB

FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    IN!

HELL YEAH! I can speak for many posters about what N.O Xplode has done for gym goers. It was my first pre workout.. and probably still one of the ones that i look back at and say it was the best.. and to this day it might still be (havent tried it in years so im not sure it if will work like it did as i was younger then lol

Yes. The riginal and 2.0 version

Currently on a cut, and will be till the end of September.. after that its bulking season! How long have i been training? 3 years.. gains some mass, had some ups and downs.. but still going strong!

No I have not. Looked over some previous reviews and none were cherry lemonade. So i have no opinions on the taste. although it does sound delicious!!!

My previous BSN review
    BSN ISOBURN Protein Powder Reivew
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...13&pagenumber=
    ***TwinLab MILITIA Member Since 2013***
    ***Firefighter/EMT Crew***

TWquantum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWquantum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWquantum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWquantum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWquantum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWquantum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWquantum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWquantum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWquantum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWquantum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWquantum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1. Do you believe the new N.O.-Xplode will take your training to the next level? YES! I need a PWO that will help my kickstart my lifting session and help me finish strong.

2. Have you tried the previous version(s)? Nope. But I have tried Hyper FX and its ok. Gives me a temporary boost but sometimes i get a little burning, 'pepper-like' after taste.

3. What are current training goals & how long have you been training/working out? Current goals are to lose 20lbs of total body weight while continuing to strength train and build muscle. I have been seriously working out for about 6 months.

4. Have you tried any 'cherry limeade' supplements in the past? If so, opinions on the taste? Nope, but it sounds delicious.

From Lard to Hard(almost) jalfrey's Avatar
    jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bumping for apps. If it wasn't for my current log I'd be all over this. NOX 2.0 was/is great, I'm sure 3.0 is even better!
    I <3 Carbs

rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000)

Hopefully. If given an opportunity, would love to find out how much of a help it can be. Especially now, on a cut and low calorie diet.

I have used the original one, numerous times. Combined with cellphone. Love the pump and especially an amazing taste of both.

I have been working out for over 10 years. My current goal is to lose fat. So combined no-explode with low calorie diet, I assume would be very beneficial for my goals.

Haven't tried any. Hopefully it will taste really good.
    Instagram : najgorszy_trener

---------------------------------------------------

BSN N.O. XPLODE Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163521171&p=1279272021#post1279272021

Xtend GO Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173086791

Pharma Freak Flex Freak Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163935191&p=1288263471#post1288263471

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cheers everyone!! Let's get some apps in

neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Would love to be a tester for this product and give a honest review
    1. Do you believe the new N.O.-Xplode will take your training to the next level? Hopefully have only been using Muscletech Phase 8 at the moment and am curious to see the results I would get from using this product.
    2. Have you tried the previous version(s)? No
    3. What are current training goals & how long have you been training/working out? Trying to get back in shape and lose weight while packing on some serious mass. Been working out for about 3 months now.
    4. Have you tried any 'cherry limeade' supplements in the past? If so, opinions on the taste? no.

Morning bump

It's gonna be easy to pick 20 winners --- where's the apps???

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man you guys are killing it lately! I'd love to give this a run, I used to LOVE the OG NOXPlode.

I hope so man. I used NO Xplode a ton when my daughter was born (7 years ago!) and I was trying to acheive a 1100lb Big 3 total. I did achieve that goal and I loved the feels of NOX.

See #1! I have strayed from NOXplode in the past few years. It kind of fell off my radar as a ton of newer preworkouts came about. The new formula looks good though, I think BSN has a winner. Betaine, Citrulline and Beta Alanine are solid. A full dose of creatine is a big deal for me too

Just keep getting stronger and leaner. I have lost 60lbs this year and want to lose about 15 more. I rely heavily on my preworkout to get me amped for workouts right after work.

I have had a few and I have enjoyed the flavor. The only issue I think is sometimes they can get a little spicy.
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **

BUMP!

Morning all, watching my nephew play in the UFA National Soccer Championship game in MD - - they're up 2-0 at the half.

Yeah proud uncle!!

pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why is it always 200 post. I always miss out on great products lol

SteveALeeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveALeeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveALeeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveALeeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveALeeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveALeeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveALeeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveALeeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveALeeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveALeeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveALeeve is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wish I could enter this! I love cherry limeaid stuff!

blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    More apps!!! More apps!!

Justin93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Justin93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Justin93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Justin93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Justin93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Justin93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Justin93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Justin93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Even though I've yet to receive it, I won a 30 serving tub of blue razz from the last promotion, but I don't see anywhere in the criteria about not applying if you've won a previous promotion so I assume that doesn't matter?

After reading several reviews about the focus and sustained energy given throughout long workout sessions I think this is the exact type of preworkout that I look for take my training to the next level.
    Yes, 2.0. Love me some NOX and it's a great price.
    My goals are to be healthy, be the strongest version of myself I can possibly be, and to look good/be as big as naturally possible (while still having functional muscle). I've been working out for 11 months now, but with one month off in January.
    I've had a PWO before that was cherry limeade, I didn't particularly dislike it, but I didn't like it either. It didn't meet my expectations of a cherry limeade
    GAT Creatine Monohydrate Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162380981

GAT Muscle Martini Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163934231&p=1288243051#post1288243051

gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am sure NO will. I have heard great things about it..
    No, I have not to date. It's hard to pull the trigger on a new PWO without having cycled it in to see the real results long term.
    I am still recovering from a shoulder rebuild, takes time to rebuild and surpass!!!
    Yes, I have before. It was REALLY BAD and I am a TRUE fan of Cherry limeade... So a good ready for some killer limeade...

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get these apps in! I've been hammering down the Cherry Limeade flavor for a while now and it's GREAT! I haven't had it in the new formula yet but if it's anything like the 2.0 it's going to be AWESOME! This is NOT something you want to miss out on!
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

To be perfectly honest, no. I've never had a product that has taken me to "the next level." I can't even imagine what that level must be like. Is this stuff going to make me Super Saiyan?!

I took the OG version when I was in high school. I think I could only manage half a scoop back then before I felt like my heart was going to pop. I'm guessing that's mainly the stims. Long story short, 10 years later and I'm pounding espressos with fat burners and I'm all burned out from college. I doubt this would even wake me up if I blew a few lines of it.

Currently running a modified PHAT + 5/3/1 for the past 4 months.
    Working on strength and maintaining mass at the moment whilst cutting.
    5x per week, 3x per week HIIT 15-20 minute cycling.
    Normal session 2.5-3 hours.
    Anabolic diet smashing at the moment (2500 cals)

Training experience: 10 years, 1 year powerlifting, 2 years bodybuilding/competing

PRs (sort of stalled at these weights the past two years, lots of injuries, started bodybuilding and finally starting to inch above old PRs)
    170kg wide stance low bar squat -> Goal by January 200kg
    170kg conventional dead -> Goal by January 200kg
    150kg narrow stance high bar squat -> Goal by January 180kg
    160kg sumo deadlift -> Goal by January 200kg
    135kg bench -> Goal by January 150kg
    85kg OHP -> 100kg by January

I've tried the Atomic 7 - Black Cherry. I found the tartness to be nice, but overall the taste was a bit one noted. I prefer things that are slightly sweet/bitter while training rather than just straight sour.
    Instagram: @CheslinK

RCSS - Pro-Antium and Testogen XR
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164506311&p=1313199721#post1313199721

Fat STattACK with Gaspari: Detonate XT + Creapure(Pineapple) + SuperPump Log (Sponsored)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163484771

This is the story about how GAT NITRAFLEX turned me from Nil to Trill
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164223631&p=1332286821#post1332286821