Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500)

The 'drinking culture' is an embarrassment

Srs.

I look back at when I was in uni and used to go out and drink a lot and feel embarrassed. In no other walk of life is it 'cool' to vomit or not remember a thing, or act like an idiot. But every single day there's at least a few people on ******** bragging about how hungover they feel or how "that's the last time" they ever drink.

brb "omfg spent sooo much money last night!"
    brb "the random pics are sooo funni, don't even remember half of it"
    brb "threw up my kebab all over myself, what a messs xx live laugh love"
    brb feel chit all the next day but almost celebrate it and put pics up on ******** of chitty snacks and their "big comfy bed" as part of the recovery

Worse still, I hate when people try and impose it onto you and ask (relentlessly) why you're not drinking, and telling you that you should.

inb4 boring. I'd rather spend my money on better chit these days. Saved up most of the money I'd typically spend on going out and booked two holidays. Das it mane.

BlackLabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackLabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackLabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackLabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackLabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackLabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackLabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackLabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackLabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackLabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackLabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Danzeligan View Post
    inb4 boring. I'd rather spend my money on better chit these days. Saved up most of the money I'd typically spend on going out and booked two holidays. Das it mane.
    Congrats bro you made it.

Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Was fun while it lasted but now the sober spartan life has begun das mother phucking it mane

The hand that feeds you. TheAdz95's Avatar
    TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pretty much my mentality now. It's stupid, no benefit, even if it's for 'fun' it isn't healthy and causes more negatives than positives.

TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Age 26

I realised this 6 years ago mate. It's a crutch for people who don't actually have anything interesting to say/do (barring stag do/birthday etc)

Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Expected a lot of hate. Nice to see misc'ers of similar attitude.

Agree with fellow red above me strongly.

I realised it a few years ago too brah.

rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And the sad part is you will get ridiculed for being smart with your life.money.
    If you don't drink you aren't 'normal'
    as if this effects people drinking

Drinking to much is used to fill in and smooth over deficits in personalities.
    Brb being normal is boring as fukk

getting drunk and pretending the world is made of candy and this is really 'living' life.

Kiss my ass society.

High on life crew**
    Last edited by rtljmc17; 07-15-2014 at 07:25 AM.
    Take me seriously at your own risk.

LIVE LIFE FROM A PLACE OF LOVE NOT A PLACE OF FEAR

۞۞ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ONLINE POKER CREW ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ - The Grind ▄ █ ▆ ۞۞

__IRISH MISC CREW__

Positive Crew*

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    You can have fun at a party without getting drunk.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000)
    i agree. No hate if you drink but if you are like the people which OP is talking about, You are ****ing pathetic.
    52 Books in 52 weeks - (12/52) 2016 Crew
    Italian Crew
    52 Books in 52 weeks - 2015 Crew (29/52) (two audiobook)
    Bulking

Originally Posted by TheAdz95 View Post
    Pretty much my mentality now. It's stupid, no benefit, even if it's for 'fun' it isn't healthy and causes more negatives than positives.
    This is also true. Not just health-wise, but to be around people who are fuked up from alcohol is to, often, be around trouble.

I like to avoid trouble, but I've had many fights/incidents that were unavoidable because of someone so focused on causing some chit for entertainment.

Registered User FrenchDutchBrah's Avatar
    FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Srs.

I look back at when I was in uni and used to go out and drink a lot and feel embarrassed. In no other walk of life is it 'cool' to vomit or not remember a thing, or act like an idiot. But every single day there's at least a few people on ******** bragging about how hungover they feel or how "that's the last time" they ever drink.

brb "omfg spent sooo much money last night!"
    brb "the random pics are sooo funni, don't even remember half of it"
    brb "threw up my kebab all over myself, what a messs xx live laugh love"
    brb feel chit all the next day but almost celebrate it and put pics up on ******** of chitty snacks and their "big comfy bed" as part of the recovery

Worse still, I hate when people try and impose it onto you and ask (relentlessly) why you're not drinking, and telling you that you should.

Lol'd hard. I never drink alot tho. Need to make me some more gains.

brb you are healthy and goodlooking when you will become older and the rest will look like chit because of unhealthy living.

das it mane.
    The above post is most probably not serious

megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Expected a lot of hate. Nice to see misc'ers of similar attitude.

Agree with fellow red above me strongly.

I realised it a few years ago too brah.

I agree but youre still red....and even though I agree I still like groping and making out with bar sloots.

starfighter1337 is just really nice. (+1000) starfighter1337 is just really nice. (+1000) starfighter1337 is just really nice. (+1000) starfighter1337 is just really nice. (+1000) starfighter1337 is just really nice. (+1000) starfighter1337 is just really nice. (+1000) starfighter1337 is just really nice. (+1000) starfighter1337 is just really nice. (+1000) starfighter1337 is just really nice. (+1000) starfighter1337 is just really nice. (+1000) starfighter1337 is just really nice. (+1000)
    then how else to get laid until acquiring aesthetics?

Originally Posted by rtljmc17 View Post
    And the sad part is you will get ridiculed for being smart with your money.
    If you don't drink you aren't 'normal'

Brb being normal is boring as fukk

getting drunk and pretending the world is made of candy and this is really 'living' life.

Kiss my ass society.

High on life crew**
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    You can have fun at a party without getting drunk.

Fuuuu misc is clued up today.

Truth.

Society can suck a dick. There's nothing FA about me either btw. I've got plenty of friends and my oneitis, and go out and do things, got a good social life - but I'm not drinking to appease and conform to the "madness" young people are supposed to engage in. Would rather keep it clean to improve lifts, productivity and bank balance.

rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by megakawk View Post
    I agree but youre still red....and even though I agree I still like groping and making out with bar sloots.
    do it sober?
    Take me seriously at your own risk.

LIVE LIFE FROM A PLACE OF LOVE NOT A PLACE OF FEAR

۞۞ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ONLINE POKER CREW ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ - The Grind ▄ █ ▆ ۞۞

__IRISH MISC CREW__

Positive Crew*

Originally Posted by FrenchDutchBrah View Post
    Lol'd hard. I never drink alot tho. Need to make me some more gains.

brb you are healthy and goodlooking when you will become older and the rest will look like chit because of unhealthy living.

das it mane.
    Das it.

I'm red cuz I asked to be, ain't quite the same brah. I did too, still do it, just do it and remember it and have a better idea of what you're doing. Let them do the drinking. You do the dinking.

Originally Posted by starfighter1337 View Post
    then how else to get laid until acquiring aesthetics?
    See above. Still go out. I don't advocate a boring as fuk lifestyle, I just think binge drinking is pathetic.

Registered User FrenchDutchBrah's Avatar
    FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lel, because you need alcohol to do that right?

But who was not giving a fuk and doing it sober?
    The above post is most probably not serious

megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megakawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Das it.

I'm red cuz I asked to be, ain't quite the same brah. I did too, still do it, just do it and remember it and have a better idea of what you're doing. Let them do the drinking. You do the dinking.

See above. Still go out. I don't advocate a boring as fuk lifestyle, I just think binge drinking is pathetic.

Phuck the drinking DO THE DINKING!!!! I am with that red brah.

Omfg I yam so fuggin drúnk. am gunna tipe dis as soooobberrrr as posssibul.

Worst.

bootyoverbrains is not very helpful. (-500) bootyoverbrains is not very helpful. (-500) bootyoverbrains is not very helpful. (-500) bootyoverbrains is not very helpful. (-500) bootyoverbrains is not very helpful. (-500) bootyoverbrains is not very helpful. (-500) bootyoverbrains is not very helpful. (-500) bootyoverbrains is not very helpful. (-500) bootyoverbrains is not very helpful. (-500) bootyoverbrains is not very helpful. (-500) bootyoverbrains is not very helpful. (-500)
    Always have a 2 beers when I go out. Preferably ipa or something decent. Just enough to get a buzz but not enough to be a drunkn *******. Sometimes I'll have 3 beers. Always make sure the sloots are getting drunk that way they are easier to get with but its best when your the less drunk out of the two

kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Goes hard in the paint only for certain occasions. Got sick of drinking 3+ times a week

blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    People who don't drink at all that know usually ARE boring. Usually the type to start a family super young and those are that people that usually DON'T travel or anything, and sit around over-thinking everything and complaining like op. I go out for friends and college bishes.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Lol the last time I got too drunk, I woke up next to an ugly girl...never again.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

anonymous
    Drinking =/= getting black out.

Good luck networking and meeting business executives in China with that attitude, nobody will do business with you unless you get drunk with them first.

Getting drunk with someone is a quick way to get both peoples guards down, and really get to know them, it also is quite useful in spotting liars/fakers. I don't know many people that can get drunk, while also maintaining their image or lie, usually the truth comes out.

That being said, I don't drink unless it is for networking purposes or social occassions. If you have the mindset of "omg never having a shot, beer, or wine glass", people will think you're phucking weird (srs) and nobody will want to talk to you because they dont want to make a fool of themselves in front of a sober person, just nurse a beer, and nobody will bother you.

Originally Posted by blastbeats_stl View Post
    People who don't drink at all that know usually ARE boring. Usually the type to start a family super young and those are that people that usually DON'T travel or anything, and sit around over-thinking everything and complaining like op
    And here we go.

Strong ignorance. I just told you I booked 2 holidays instead of spending it on chit tasting alcohol. Read properly.

STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000)
    I kind of agree, nearly drank a bottle of Tesco Vodka and was completely **** faced fell down a ditch near my uni accommodation, had big cuts all over and a bruised eye socket. There was actually blood on the wall, and it's scary because I could have broke my neck. Everyone in my accommodation sat with me and helped me out but **** that there's no fun in that, literally had no control of my actions.

Although at the same time, it is fun to get **** faced and it won't negatively hurt your'e health if you lift and eat right, there is a middle ground however. I will NEVER get that **** faced again, but I sure as well will get pissed twice a week. Although if you're from the UK and at uni, I don't see the alternative to spend you're time.
    Gotta get hench....brah

Wires greatest Programme ever made.
    Walterwhite forever cooking

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151411173- my log to greatness

The hand that feeds you. TheAdz95's Avatar
    TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pretty sure 95% of people that go to bars and clubs drink. Judging from social media exclusively, the amount of stupidity baffles me. How western society bases it's culture around getting drunk and phucking sloots is beyond me. To me it's just a really simple way to live when life should be more meaningful than that. But then again, a large majority of people are quite shallow so if they want to live that way then good luck to you.

lramos7 is just really nice. (+1000) lramos7 is just really nice. (+1000) lramos7 is just really nice. (+1000) lramos7 is just really nice. (+1000) lramos7 is just really nice. (+1000) lramos7 is just really nice. (+1000) lramos7 is just really nice. (+1000) lramos7 is just really nice. (+1000) lramos7 is just really nice. (+1000) lramos7 is just really nice. (+1000) lramos7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kiaorabrah View Post
    Goes hard in the paint only for certain occasions. Got sick of drinking 3+ times a week
    at times im like this; very infrequently will i go ham with some close brahs and drink till we are all ****ed up.

i believe some chaotic destruction externally and internally is warranted every now and then
    I do it for the lulz
    Reps LegitAlpha on sight

Originally Posted by Murdertrain View Post
    Drinking =/= getting black out.

Good luck networking and meeting business executives in China with that attitude, nobody will do business with you unless you get drunk with them first.

Getting drunk with someone is a quick way to get both peoples guards down, and really get to know them, it also is quite useful in spotting liars/fakers. I don't know many people that can get drunk, while also maintaining their image or lie, usually the truth comes out.

That being said, I don't drink unless it is for networking purposes or social occassions. If you have the mindset of "omg never having a shot, beer, or wine glass", people will think you're phucking weird (srs) and nobody will want to talk to you because they dont want to make a fool of themselves in front of a sober person, just nurse a beer, and nobody will bother you.
    Lol wut? What an idiot.

You drink to aid networking in business? I've been successful in my career and it's very business-oriented, and I've never felt the need to drink to make successful contacts whatsoever.

"Nobody will want to talk to you". Strong strong ignorance and generalizations being made there brah.

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i dont like people that drink that **** on people that dont drink. thats your choice, you can still have a good time without it.

i also dont like people that are riding on there high horse because they dont drink. saying someone has personality problem because they drink and that its stupid...youre no better than guy above. you dont drink, good for you, now go fist yourself.

i like to drink now and again, have a great time with friends, and wake up the next day feeling ok. thinking you have to get trashed and throw up everywhere is usually what young kids do or people with legit drinking issues.