Page 236 of 238 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,080 of 7111
    Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Back from Band Camp. Did riot training the other week. Was about as realistic as it could get lol
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by biggoron View Post
    What about me?
    New phone who this?
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Just shoot him in the leg!"...
    MFC

RIP YGST

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    New phone who this?
    Cries.gif
    LEO

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz
    police r awesome

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 6spdVQ View Post
    I’ve been hanging on, life caught up with me. How you been? My plans sidetracked a bit. Received an offer a year ago and didn’t follow through. I regret it and I don’t if that makes any sense. This current neutered policing really was my deciding factor. I could no longer justify the paycut and risk of being crucified doing the job. Doesn’t make sense anymore for me at least. The respect is gone, there’s no protections, and being personally liable for anything that happens at work just really changed my mind.
    when you say the repect is gone. yes, it is in many places and the reputation of law enforcement as a WHOLE has taken a really hard hit. Thanks to the bad apples. This isnt the old days where you could just get a punch in out of pleasure on a guy who raped and beated up some old woman . Cameras are every where. But as far as the lack of respect in certain sectors and with certain people the respect was never there to begin with so those types of people shpuld be discounted but now you are getting to where people who were brought up to respect and look up to and admire man or woman in unfiform are starting to lose respect and starting to have doubts. This has happened because GOOD and REAL law men and women turn a blind eye to the bad guys in uniform and when I say BAD GUYS I am not talking about turning a blind eye to someone maybe clocking extra over time, or taking a bribe here and there when it comes to petty chit. Some things you should turn a blind eye to and just mind your buisnesss but when you have someone doing really TERRIBLE things such as setting up innocent people because of a personal dislike or dispute. I.E this guy banged my wife, I.E ive hated this guy since high school and he use to bully me so ill make up some charges, I.E planting drugs on a person and getting someone with a clean rap sheet that maybe made a mistake since to prison for 10 years.

a good law man and woman needs to see they are not snitching on a brother law man or sister they are getting someone OUT who is only there to do bad things or for his or her interest.

Just because someone made it through the academy and they now where the same uniform as you do or works at the same department as you do does not by default make them your friend or family. Your first loyalty and committment MUST and HAS to go to the institution FIRST. These words pass through peoples ears and head like wind through leaves but you must alwayskeep in mind someone died defending that uniform and that badge you wear and they did it the RIGHT WAY and when you let fake cops get away with doing terrible things you dishonoror them, you dishonor yourself.

the vast majority of the public still have the respect and the admiration and the appreciation but it cant take much more abuse. If its going to be defendd it going to have to be defended from the INSIDE.INTERNALLY cause I promise you the politicans could care less . not one damn bit.

phuck the bad guys. do what you have to to keep good people safe. only now thanks to the good cops allowing the bad ones to get away with their sinister chit for so long even the very best of the GOOD men and women in law enforement has to worriy about losing not just their job but their own freedom now cause the politicans these days will throw a badge holder under the buss in a heartbeat if something hits the news and is on camera even if that badge holder was justified in using the amount of force he or she used. they will become victims of politics .

and its sad its gotten this far but its not so far to where it cant be fixed. but that starts with you and how much true love and respect you have for the poistion you hold and for the calling you took up.
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Soylent View Post
    Yo DUKE!! How TF you been?!!
    keeping a low profile overall. life is good. doing other career and school things. road trips and I do BJJ

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheDukeUSMC View Post
    keeping a low profile overall. life is good. doing other career and school things. road trips and I do BJJ
    Good shít bro glad all is well
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Good shít bro glad all is well
    chilling and killin

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    when you say the repect is gone. yes, it is in many places and the reputation of law enforcement as a WHOLE has taken a really hard hit. Thanks to the bad apples. This isnt the old days where you could just get a punch in out of pleasure on a guy who raped and beated up some old woman . Cameras are every where. But as far as the lack of respect in certain sectors and with certain people the respect was never there to begin with so those types of people shpuld be discounted but now you are getting to where people who were brought up to respect and look up to and admire man or woman in unfiform are starting to lose respect and starting to have doubts. This has happened because GOOD and REAL law men and women turn a blind eye to the bad guys in uniform and when I say BAD GUYS I am not talking about turning a blind eye to someone maybe clocking extra over time, or taking a bribe here and there when it comes to petty chit. Some things you should turn a blind eye to and just mind your buisnesss but when you have someone doing really TERRIBLE things such as setting up innocent people because of a personal dislike or dispute. I.E this guy banged my wife, I.E ive hated this guy since high school and he use to bully me so ill make up some charges, I.E planting drugs on a person and getting someone with a clean rap sheet that maybe made a mistake since to prison for 10 years.

a good law man and woman needs to see they are not snitching on a brother law man or sister they are getting someone OUT who is only there to do bad things or for his or her interest.

Just because someone made it through the academy and they now where the same uniform as you do or works at the same department as you do does not by default make them your friend or family. Your first loyalty and committment MUST and HAS to go to the institution FIRST. These words pass through peoples ears and head like wind through leaves but you must alwayskeep in mind someone died defending that uniform and that badge you wear and they did it the RIGHT WAY and when you let fake cops get away with doing terrible things you dishonoror them, you dishonor yourself.

the vast majority of the public still have the respect and the admiration and the appreciation but it cant take much more abuse. If its going to be defendd it going to have to be defended from the INSIDE.INTERNALLY cause I promise you the politicans could care less . not one damn bit.

phuck the bad guys. do what you have to to keep good people safe. only now thanks to the good cops allowing the bad ones to get away with their sinister chit for so long even the very best of the GOOD men and women in law enforement has to worriy about losing not just their job but their own freedom now cause the politicans these days will throw a badge holder under the buss in a heartbeat if something hits the news and is on camera even if that badge holder was justified in using the amount of force he or she used. they will become victims of politics .

and its sad its gotten this far but its not so far to where it cant be fixed. but that starts with you and how much true love and respect you have for the poistion you hold and for the calling you took up.
    Delusional

GTFO cuck. You've completely bought into the nonsense. You're the specific reason the country is being destroyed. What you say is not only statistically untrue, it's patently false.

Body cameras will fix them bro... well we're 7 years past that mandate with 4/5ths of complaints immediately exonerated and 9/10ths of those investigated and not sustained.

Literally every moment of every contact is recorded but we're still mustached aviator wearing beastie boys taking bribes like a bad 1970s movie.

Fuking idiot. You get exactly what you deserve.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any Floridians in here? Visited my gf's grandparents (they live in Port Charlotte) and after stayed in Ft. Myers beach for a week. Would love to do a lateral to the Lee County SO but seems like the chances are slim at the moment after talking to one of the LEO's. BTW live and work in Chicago, almost 18 years on the job and would like to move. One of our guys retired a year ago and lives in Ft Myers, said he should've done this twenty years ago.

Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember you!!
    Soylent! You had that username before Soylent became some meal replacement drink

Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Delusional

GTFO cuck. You've completely bought into the nonsense. You're the specific reason the country is being destroyed. What you say is not only statistically untrue, it's patently false.

Body cameras will fix them bro... well we're 7 years past that mandate with 4/5ths of complaints immediately exonerated and 9/10ths of those investigated and not sustained.

Literally every moment of every contact is recorded but we're still mustached aviator wearing beastie boys taking bribes like a bad 1970s movie.

Fuking idiot. You get exactly what you deserve.
    I just popped here for a brain reset after browsing another popular online community and reading a thread filled with crap like that

I love the po po.

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    to deleted post (read before delete), yeah do it now. I am.
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

Always a good move to seek help

Yo DUKE!! How TF you been?!!
    I am doing well. How are you?

fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how does then cop world view rittenhouse?

Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    to deleted post (read before delete), yeah do it now. I am.
    Thanks broski. Have done so and am in the process, it's been good and I appreciate you sharing you are too sir.

Originally Posted by TheDukeUSMC View Post
    Always a good move to seek help

Merry Christmas LEO broskis. Stay safe and hope it's a wonderful day with your loved ones

Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any of yall work for the federal bureau of prisons?
    Angels

friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    forgot this thread existed. in.
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Tried to lateral to San Diego PD but didn’t pass the poly even though I told the truth. That’s some BS
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    Tried to lateral to San Diego PD but didn’t pass the poly even though I told the truth. That’s some BS
    Lol, polygraphs are such junk science.

I passed mine for my initial PD, passed another one when I lateraled to another department, failed one when I lateraled to an out of state department (got hired anyway), and passed one for the Feds...all while giving the same answers to all of them.

There are so many factors that influence it. How comfortable you are with the examiner, your health that day and mindset..hell if you're simply having a bad morning that day it can influence your metrics.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Burtle1 View Post
    what's a poly like?

I've been through psych's, medicals, etc...but never a poly
    You’d definitely fail <3
    LEO

friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Burtle1 View Post
    what's a poly like?

I've been through psych's, medicals, etc...but never a poly
    sitting there, almost totally still in a quiet room with another man making mouse clicks telling you to basically answer "yes or no" while you can feel and literally hear your own heart beat. sometimes.

other times it's chill. you might feel real cool calm and collected for whatever reason, have seen the examiner around before or you already know guys at that department and poly goes flawless and youre done after 5-10 minutes of questions.
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

Originally Posted by friesbruh View Post
    sitting there, almost totally still in a quiet room with another man making mouse clicks telling you to basically answer "yes or no" while you can feel and literally hear your own heart beat. sometimes.

other times it's chill. you might feel real cool calm and collected for whatever reason, have seen the examiner around before or you already know guys at that department and poly goes flawless and youre done after 5-10 minutes of questions.
    I was calm, relaxed, and honest, and still failed when trying to lateral. Polys are bogus

-Socrates

Does anyone in here get pressured by their command staff for stats?

-Socrates

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Polys are effective scare tactics to get people to admit the truth because they think they work, but they shouldn't be used to actually disqualify people.

And no pressure on stats. I can't remember the last ticket I wrote. Ain't nobody got time for traffic court.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    Polys are effective scare tactics to get people to admit the truth because they think they work, but they shouldn't be used to actually disqualify people.

And no pressure on stats. I can't remember the last ticket I wrote. Ain't nobody got time for traffic court.
    Our new LT has been pushing it on us and I just think in todays climate it doesn’t pay to be proactive

-Socrates

RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    Our new LT has been pushing it on us and I just think in todays climate it doesn’t pay to be proactive
    Depends on the charge IMO.