Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Great cutting foods?

Very interested in this topic and wish to know as much as I can. I'm not even cutting but my lean bulk requires quite a bit of restraint for me. I'm not referring to brofoods like grilled chicken btw I mean something with unbelievable volume to calorie ratio like diet sodas, Sugar free jelly etc. Phantom foods if you know what I mean.

Doesn't have to be completely nutritionally void like the aforementioned but if you have any similar examples please share because just the 2 above helped me so much because I'm honestly an eating machine.

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hear Peanut Butter has negative calories when eaten with celery.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

coke and hookers? IIFYM Verbalcody's Avatar
    Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    grilled chicken IS the most unbelievable volume to calorie food there is.

the foods you listed are diet soda, ok I like that one too. sugar free jelly, ridiculous. Phantom foods, mythological.

Im an eating machine too. baking up 6 chicken breasts right now for today and tomorrow. I DARE you to staple chicken breasts to your diet then go around crying about wanting more food.
    He learned no lessons
    He acknowledged no mistakes

SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you want volume to calorie, eat some veggies.

DeltsBrah96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltsBrah96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltsBrah96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltsBrah96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltsBrah96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltsBrah96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltsBrah96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltsBrah96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltsBrah96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltsBrah96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltsBrah96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fish, Broccoli, Runner Beans, Chicken, Spinach, Oatmeal, Peanut Butter, Cottage Cheese, Greek Yoghurt fat free, but you can literally eat anything if you track your macros

Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Number27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Verbalcody View Post
    grilled chicken IS the most unbelievable volume to calorie food there is.

the foods you listed are diet soda, ok I like that one too. sugar free jelly, ridiculous. Phantom foods, mythological.

Im an eating machine too. baking up 6 chicken breasts right now for today and tomorrow. I DARE you to staple chicken breasts to your diet then go around crying about wanting more food.
    I have many a time eaten loads of chicken and wanted more. Not that its a bad suggestion at all I'm just a freak when it comes to food haha. If you don't see anything inherently wrong with diet soda you shouldn't see anything wrong with Jelly. Its literally flavored water that you can eat. I can make a vat of the stuff you could bath a child in and only get 18 calories and a couple grams of protein from it.

That's what I refer to as a phantom foods. The Volumes there but its nutritionally void. These really help me with stuff like boredom eating etc.

While these suggestions aren't bad by any means and bro foods are bro foods for a reason (with the exception of silly suggestions like peanut butter which are amazing for you but are calorically dense) I was gearing more towards stuff you can eat and basically not really even need to track it or something that gives ridiculous bang for your buck.

There are a lot less in the UK then there is in the US hence why I want to know as many as I can.

al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not exactly what you're looking for I don't think but my new favourite cheat is popcorn. I'm somebody who loves to sit and eat, a lot of the time I even prefer quantity over quality e.g when I eat out if there's a buffet option I always go with that even though I know food cooked fresh off the menu will be nicer. With popcorn if I eat slowly I can sit in front of the tv and make 400-450 cals worth last me over half an hour, lots of bang for buck there, cheap as hell and easy to fit into daily cals.

ClaymoreSauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're in the mood for something sweet yet filling, I recommend watermelon. It's healthy, only 46 calories per cup (2 cups is 250g so you could eat a huge plateful and only have 100 calories), and it's full of water and fiber so it fills your gut pretty fast.

Other than that, if you're just looking for something you can eat until your gut explodes, you can't go wrong with steamed vegetables. I mix them with egg whites and get a huge meal for minimal calories.