Page 165 of 183 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,950 of 5463
    Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MikeWines View Post
    Well I had like a dozen chocolate covered strawberries so I guess, yeah.

Sounds like you got a little impingement going on.

Try out this guy:

[yutube]g2kEHNrKCvE[/youtube]

You mean like this but with plates?

[ig]http://www.happybeinghealthy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Dumbbell-External-Rotation.jpg[/img]

It be better to utilize one of the following as ^that one doesn't really do anything besides crank on your biceps tendon since you're negating the input of gravity to the rotator cuff and just give the bicep some weak work.

[ig]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yOwn6M-d4KA/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

[img]http://cdn2.omidoo.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/full_width/images/bydate/20140307/screenshot2014-03-09at55405pm.png[/mg]

[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/b-3l2qIHL5w/maxresdefault.jpg[/ig]
    The eating joke was supposed to be a sexual innuendo

I've actually done that hip movement before, and did it fairly routinely on my lower days until the last few sessions. Looks like I need to quit slacking.

Originally Posted by SomeUKBrah View Post
    Did not know this was a thing. Amazing mate, will look into it. Training with some lifting youtubers tomorrow so that should be interesting. Hope you've all had a good week... Friday tomorrow! HNNNNNNG
    TFW Friday and Saturday will the days you work the most this week
    Bench 280x1 Dead 415x1 OHP 185x1, Chins 90x5x5 Goals: 200x1 OHP, 100x5x5 chins, 315x1 Bench, 225 Front Squat
    *Sh!tty chest, bis, back, shoulders, traps, quads, hamstrings, calves, tris, forearms, glutes, abs crew*
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160399581
    Bulged discs crew Long femurs crew

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thats sick mate. How long have you been playing ice hockey? Looks fun as hell. Shame theres not an ice rink anywhere near me which is strange as I live in a large city.
    I've been playing since I was 18. So about 16 years. Never grew up playing it organized.

I have to drive over an hour to get to the nearest rink.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    I cant do it without moving elbows , this worries me.
    Try the variations mike listed and just really, really, really light weight. More of a rep / pump thing.

Did not know this was a thing. Amazing mate, will look into it. Training with some lifting youtubers tomorrow so that should be interesting. Hope you've all had a good week... Friday tomorrow! HNNNNNNG
    For sure dude. I've always had this problem with ovens so bought one a long time ago. It's been great ever since. My ultimate goal is to get one of those ovens with the fans that circulates the air when I finally get some $$$ and my own place--that way the temp is even throughout.
    Use coupon code BEARD for 5% off your order at truenutrition.com

♂Nice Ass Crew♀

MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some thoughts on knee pain and toe position with squatting to keep the thread interesting:

Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    I cant do it without moving elbows , this worries me.
    The elbows are going to rotate against your sides, just don't allow them to come off your torso.
    B.S. Exercise Science
    M.S. Applied Sport Science and Exercise Physiology

Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Laying off squats for this lower day (and possibly next one, see how the hip feels) usually ends up with me hating the entire session, but I actually really enjoyed upping the intensity on hack squats, leg press, leg extensions/curls, and having some energy for rope work and trap bar farmers walks.
    Bench 280x1 Dead 415x1 OHP 185x1, Chins 90x5x5 Goals: 200x1 OHP, 100x5x5 chins, 315x1 Bench, 225 Front Squat
    *Sh!tty chest, bis, back, shoulders, traps, quads, hamstrings, calves, tris, forearms, glutes, abs crew*

Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Prednisone666 View Post
    Laying off squats for this lower day (and possibly next one, see how the hip feels) usually ends up with me hating the entire session, but I actually really enjoyed upping the intensity on hack squats, leg press, leg extensions/curls, and having some energy for rope work and trap bar farmers walks.
    Squats starting giving me hip pain a couple months ago, so I moved to a narrower stance, and keep my knees in front of my body instead of farther out to the side. Eliminated all pain for me, though I'm way weaker and need to work my way back up
    You lose some, you lose some. You may as well not bother

GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some thoughts on knee pain and toe position with squatting to keep the thread interesting:

The elbows are going to rotate against your sides, just don't allow them to come off your torso.
    Will definitely be watching those videos before my next squat session. I don't have knee pain but I do if I'm not really careful. I've always been curious about toe position.

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This may sound like storytime, and if storytime isn’t your thing then there will be cliff’s at the bottom. I just thought I should share this with you because its lifting related and pretty subsequent to ‘making it’. A small success in life.

So I started lifting 4 years ago. I followed various youtube channels, one of which was two brothers from the UK – they are reasonably big here, one of them is currently on MTV reality TV etc. I honestly watched their vids religiously throughout my time studying. Their stuff was a mix of funny chit and lifting. They also seemed to have attainable physiques… possibly not quite as attainable I a first thought during first few years lifting. I never really thought id actually be in that ballpark.

I went to bodypower expo - similar to LA Fit – and my main aim was to meet these two guys, which I did. Had a bit of a chat and went on with the expo. (im the one in the middle)

6 months later, I moved to a different city for university and joined a local bodybuilding gym. After 1 week of training at that gym, one of the brothers (the younger), who had just moved to the same city just casually walked in. He did a double take, and I said that I had met him at the expo 6 months before… and then carried on with my workout.

Going to the same gym, we eventually started chatting, mainly just because between sets, maybe to avoid awkwardness. We never really got to be much more than acquaintances, only really seeing them for an occasional beer at their flat and at certain dance events. At the end of term both me a lululemonfresh (Grace) were invited to a party at his flat as he and his flat mate were going travelling. I was not one of his closer mates at all, and we just went for a laugh as we had no plans that weekend. The party was fkin sick btw. Absolutely mad scenes… I will attach a picture riiiiight below. (If any of you follow UK fitness models/instagram etc you may recognise a few)

There were numerous other guys in the fitness industry that I had previously looked up to there. I met a fair few sound guys and in all fairness talking to one of them in particular set me back on track lifting wise. I was not in decent shape at the time. There were plenty of girls at the party… not really the types that Grace (Lululemonfresh) would talk to tbh. But she and one particular girl who seemed to be lost, spent the rest of the night chatting. Turns out this girl, was the older brothers girlfriend.

They kept in touch, texting on and off. Tbh grace is not into massive social groups and groups of girls that travel round bars in packs. Nor is she massive on chasing girls up to be social, as more often than not theres so much complexity, unpredictability + bitching etc it ends up not being worth it. Recently Grace and the girl went out for a drink in town and got on really well. I think its rare to find likeminded individual people when most just do the regular sheep girl thing and huddle up in a group chatting chit.

After the night out, they decided they wanted to train together at her hometown gym as they both lifted. (not surprising as both me and the elder brother do that).
    She mentioned to Grace that I should come along and train with her boyfriend (the elder bro).

Fast forward to today. Actually both the brothers turned up. And that isn’t so shocking to me because I know these guys now and I guess I can train with them without pissing my pants (I may have done this 3 years ago). I think the whole thing just highlighted progress. This gym, was the gym that I used to see on youtube in their videos. The gym where they filmed so much stuff that inspired me to train.

So there were. In the infamous gym where the delbros filmed their stuff either on their own or with a select few … ‘lifting associates’.

I can confirm – I am now a del bro lifting associate.

At 130lbs of skinny fat mass.,when I first started lifting and miscing, I would have never thought this kind of chit possible.

WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. Ok… I need a tan. But were on the right track.
    My log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156680083

-- Lean Bulkers Crew --
    Eat without using hands to save gains crew

____( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__________ BabyOilBrah's Avatar
    BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's fukin awesome bro^^^^

Read the whole thing.

Originally Posted by Reko1993 View Post
    Squats starting giving me hip pain a couple months ago, so I moved to a narrower stance, and keep my knees in front of my body instead of farther out to the side. Eliminated all pain for me, though I'm way weaker and need to work my way back up
    Interdasting. Will have to try out.

Originally Posted by BabyOilBrah View Post

Read the whole thing.
    This. Congrats man.

Fukkin starving over here. 2400-2600 cals feels like nothing, wtf man. I know its a deficit but it feels like I'm cutting on like 1600

SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BabyOilBrah View Post

Read the whole thing.
    Ha nice one! I was on a feels train last night. I don't think you realise sometimes how much you change as a person, like everyone does. But we rarely stand back and notice... it just sort of happens.

Interdasting. Will have to try out.

This. Congrats man.

Fukkin starving over here. 2400-2600 cals feels like nothing, wtf man. I know its a deficit but it feels like I'm cutting on like 1600
    2400 is still pretty hard to keep going imo. I did a week this week at quite low cals and felt as flat as a pancake come friday as carbs were rubbishy in quantity. Preventing yo-yo dieting is my biggest struggle!

-- Lean Bulkers Crew --

^^^You going to BPE this year?

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tfw this has essentially turned into a cutting thread
    You lose some, you lose some. You may as well not bother

Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post
    ^^^You going to BPE this year?
    Yes, both me and Lululemonfresh will be there (probably on the saturday) along with the above people etc. You going?

Das it

-- Lean Bulkers Crew --

Yes, both me and Lululemonfresh will be there (probably on the saturday) along with the above people etc. You going?

Das it
    Gonna try to make it. Went 2 years ago. Missed it last year.

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post
    Gonna try to make it. Went 2 years ago. Missed it last year.
    Yeah same here. Wasn't prepared enough last year. This time we are going in hard. Let me know if you're going and we will meet up for a chat and a cheeky front double bicep pic for the thread.

-- Lean Bulkers Crew --

Yeah same here. Wasn't prepared enough last year. This time we are going in hard. Let me know if you're going and we will meet up for a chat and a cheeky front double bicep pic for the thread.
    Hell yeah!

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Ha nice one! I was on a feels train last night. I don't think you realise sometimes how much you change as a person, like everyone does. But we rarely stand back and notice... it just sort of happens.

2400 is still pretty hard to keep going imo. I did a week this week at quite low cals and felt as flat as a pancake come friday as carbs were rubbishy in quantity. Preventing yo-yo dieting is my biggest struggle!
    Yeah, I've been doing closer to 2500-2600 but doing extra cardio instead. Likely going to cut through the whole spring at this rate, because I'm probably going on vacation for a week in March with the family, and no way in hell am I not relaxing on my diet then.

I just treat this thread as a good place to talk lifting/life with good people who actually lift.

MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    xtremely late in on this, had to do a cut/recomp first, but attempting my first lean bulk at the moment. Still working on dialing in calories/macros at the moment but have definitely added some mass since December was 170 now 181, abs still visible, taking it fairly slow. Slight bulkaphobia since I use to be very obese until my late teens (350lbs at 16).

I know that may seem fast but I kept cutting beyond what I really needed too and I think I was leaner than I may have even realized since my skin probably hadn't entirely caught up (240lbs, 20+ percent BF) end of last April.

Can't believe for once in my life I am actually trying to gain weight, never thunk I'd see the day. Anyways, looking forward to some motivation and tips/advice from y'all.
    Heaviest: 350lbs, 45% BF

««Diehard»»
    Cincinnati Bengals | Cincinnati Reds | Ohio State Buckeyes
    ««Family Ties & Fan»»
    UTenn | WVU | Univ. Cincinnati | Cleveland Cavaliers

"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory." - Patton

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz

They still move away lol.
    I just treat this thread as a good place to talk lifting/life with good people who actually lift.
    Next part title: No surplus, no care.
    Eat the damn yolk.

boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MoeCrusader07 View Post
    xtremely late in on this, had to do a cut/recomp first, but attempting my first lean bulk at the moment. Still working on dialing in calories/macros at the moment but have definitely added some mass since December was 170 now 181, abs still visible, taking it fairly slow. Slight bulkaphobia since I use to be very obese until my late teens (350lbs at 16).

I know that may seem fast but I kept cutting beyond what I really needed too and I think I was leaner than I may have even realized since my skin probably hadn't entirely caught up (240lbs, 20+ percent BF) end of last April.

Can't believe for once in my life I am actually trying to gain weight, never thunk I'd see the day. Anyways, looking forward to some motivation and tips/advice from y'all.
    Don't chase the scale. Don't make this your primary thing in life. Enjoy the journey, **** takes years.

SomeUKbrah great story, mad mirin bro. Would rep but since I never get on here regularly I'm on perma recharge for most you bruhs

♂Nice Ass Crew♀

MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000) MoeCrusader07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by boosteddatsun View Post
    Don't chase the scale. Don't make this your primary thing in life. Enjoy the journey, **** takes years.

SomeUKbrah great story, mad mirin bro. Would rep but since I never get on here regularly I'm on perma recharge for most you bruhs
    Oh believe me, am not in any hurry to add too much weight too fast. I know anything more than 1-2lbs a month just entering into the intermediate level is more then enough if even that. As long as the weight on the bar continues to go up I am happy right now.

I know size will come with time. I just meant that since I've been over weight most of my life and only ever having cut it is nice to FINALLY being going in the other direction but in a smart manner. Trust me, no hurry to lose these levels of leanness I've achieved by over doing the bulk. Plus, I already have okay size for my height and only been training again for roughly 10 months now so definitely happy with my progress thus far.
    Heaviest: 350lbs, 45% BF

««Diehard»»
    Cincinnati Bengals | Cincinnati Reds | Ohio State Buckeyes
    ««Family Ties & Fan»»
    UTenn | WVU | Univ. Cincinnati | Cleveland Cavaliers

"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory." - Patton

Yeah, I've been doing closer to 2500-2600 but doing extra cardio instead. Likely going to cut through the whole spring at this rate, because I'm probably going on vacation for a week in March with the family, and no way in hell am I not relaxing on my diet then.

Hopefully if you aim for a number that doesn't stress you out too much you will be able to sustain it for longer. I think 2600 is an ok amount of cals. I tend to think in my head that 2500 and up is acceptable to have a nice day.

Ive gone and done a standard weekend (this is the one thing that sets me back...) and stayed up for stupid amounts of hours drinking wine, dancing around the flat, eating ice cream and whatnot. Although somewhat lax on the diet we ended up getting our HD webcam on a tripod and shifting all the livingroom furniture. Found some decent enough lighting and did some posing practice. Grace has made serious gains... I couldn't believe it tbh when we cut stills from the videos and stood them by comparable pics.

^ thats exactly the same for me. I only post in here and I scroll up the page to try and rep and it just wont let me.

-- Lean Bulkers Crew --

-Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This may sound like storytime, and if storytime isn’t your thing then there will be cliff’s at the bottom. I just thought I should share this with you because its lifting related and pretty subsequent to ‘making it’. A small success in life.

WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. Ok… I need a tan. But were on the right track.
    Read the lot and can confirm...real happy for you, bro! Keep up the good work!
    ★★★ Misc Super Smash Bros Champ ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew ★★★

Check out the 6-man log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161413673

Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Couldn't agree more dude, more people don't realize this until it's too late

brb bulk for 4 months then get shredded? you wot!!!

build a good base and get stronger crew

Originally Posted by -Gin- View Post
    Read the lot and can confirm...real happy for you, bro! Keep up the good work!
    Thanks m(3+1+4), its mad when you think about when you started. All that chit looks like a totally non achievable scenario.

-- Lean Bulkers Crew --

Hopefully if you aim for a number that doesn't stress you out too much you will be able to sustain it for longer. I think 2600 is an ok amount of cals. I tend to think in my head that 2500 and up is acceptable to have a nice day.

Ive gone and done a standard weekend (this is the one thing that sets me back...) and stayed up for stupid amounts of hours drinking wine, dancing around the flat, eating ice cream and whatnot. Although somewhat lax on the diet we ended up getting our HD webcam on a tripod and shifting all the livingroom furniture. Found some decent enough lighting and did some posing practice. Grace has made serious gains... I couldn't believe it tbh when we cut stills from the videos and stood them by comparable pics.

^ thats exactly the same for me. I only post in here and I scroll up the page to try and rep and it just wont let me.
    Yeah 2.5k+ is really quite manageable. Glad you and Grace are making gains together man. My GF is relatively new to lifting but it's really fun to watch her progress and do things she thought she couldn't do before.

I'm starting to really enjoy results being slow actually. Forces me to take perspective on things actually. The first 2 years or so of lifting I was all about next workout, next week, next month goals, now I'm thinking about long term what I want and how I can get there.

In other news, 3x5 with the 120s on DB bench today, followed by 2x8 with the 105s and then some DB incline and seated OHP. On point session, got some BBQ on tap for a modest cheat meal tonight.

Yeah 2.5k+ is really quite manageable. Glad you and Grace are making gains together man. My GF is relatively new to lifting but it's really fun to watch her progress and do things she thought she couldn't do before.

I'm starting to really enjoy results being slow actually. Forces me to take perspective on things actually. The first 2 years or so of lifting I was all about next workout, next week, next month goals, now I'm thinking about long term what I want and how I can get there.

In other news, 3x5 with the 120s on DB bench today, followed by 2x8 with the 105s and then some DB incline and seated OHP. On point session, got some BBQ on tap for a modest cheat meal tonight.
    I'm having to re-learn this kind of--or at least that you'll have setbacks and periods of no progress if other things in your life get heavy and hard. Pharm school has made me re-realize this. But when I look back at a few years back compared to now I see slow progress that added up so I gotta remind myself to just keep grinding and you'll get SOMETHING out of it.

Just somewhere along the line this past year I believe my priorities shifted from competing and making progress on that part of my life to making progress in other parts of my life. Sounds wild, but keeps coming up in my head when I try and think about it.

♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just somewhere along the line this past year I believe my priorities shifted from competing and making progress on that part of my life to making progress in other parts of my life. Sounds wild, but keeps coming up in my head when I try and think about it.
    it's all about balance brother, in the end lifting is just a hobby we all like to do

Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In for questions, currently on a long term cut so I can't bulk anytime in the near future, but wanted to ask you bros something. Do you ever struggle getting your cals in for the day? 3k+ seem like a lot to be honest, especially if you're eating mostly clean (i.e. chicken breast and rice). Mirin progress/physiques as well, we're gonna make it.
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. - The Austrian Oak