Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I can let almost anything go, but this bothers me.

Although these individuals are not doing anything illegal, the way that they are using their freedoms pisses me off. It takes a true piece of shytt to disrespect both the flag and those individuals who risked and gave their lives for those freedoms. I am like many others that may not like the direction that our government is leading our country, but there are other ways of drawing attention to your cause. I don't let too many things bother me, but the United States flag is off limits for ridicule.

[]---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    True that.

Then there are those who try to make a statement by burning the flag, which is very powerful precisely because of offensiveness of the action. yet in the end it is a piece of cloth, albeit imbued (?) with great symbolism. Isn't burning also the proper method of disposing of an old flag? It's all in context. I can tell you that when I studied in Leningrad, it was tremendous feeling to see the Stars & Stripes flying in front of the consulate there.

Self-righteous politicians and others who wrap themselves up in the flag to fling mud at their opponents desecrate the flag just as much IMHO.

And I must say I'm not too fond of those who plant their *sses on our flag because they are wearing it on their shorts.

May we all be thankful for those many who fought and died for our flag and the freedoms that even sh*theads have.
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I see what you mean, should definitely be off limits.

For a while at least, not sure if they still have, racist and fascist factions over here made our national flag their symbol.
    So in raising your own flag, or having it on the balcony etc, you could be confused for a racist. A sports team that brought the
    flag to a tournament were told by the organizers that it was too provocative. That upset me.

DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude was out of line. He should have never engaged them physically. I dont agree with their methods but they were in their right.
    Reminds me of these idiots
    Never under estimate the power of stupidity

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    True that.

Then there are those who try to make a statement by burning the flag, which is very powerful precisely because of offensiveness of the action. yet in the end it is a piece of cloth, albeit imbued (?) with great symbolism. Isn't burning also the proper method of disposing of an old flag? It's all in context. I can tell you that when I studied in Leningrad, it was tremendous feeling to see the Stars & Stripes flying in front of the consulate there.

Self-righteous politicians and others who wrap themselves up in the flag to fling mud at their opponents desecrate the flag just as much IMHO.

And I must say I'm not too fond of those who plant their *sses on our flag because they are wearing it on their shorts.

May we all be thankful for those many who fought and died for our flag and the freedoms that even sh*theads have.
    I've just come to accept that the official flag for anti-Americans is a burning US flag. It use to bother me to see our flag burned but I'm numb too it now. The flag itself is, as we all know, just cloth and ink. It's what it represents to those who love our country that is important. Duty, sacrifice, honor, freedom, God, family etc. Those values are what are sacred and it is just impossible for those who do not hold those values to to make it de-sacred (desecrate) to me.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those who burn the flag lack imagination. They are boring and insignificant.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    I see what you mean, should definitely be off limits.

For a while at least, not sure if they still have, racist and fascist factions over here made our national flag their symbol.
    So in raising your own flag, or having it on the balcony etc, you could be confused for a racist. A sports team that brought the
    flag to a tournament were told by the organizers that it was too provocative. That upset me.
    The English flag is like that. You can fly the British, Scottish, Welsh or Irish flags with no incident; but on some occasions the police (I sh¦t you not) have made people take down the English flag on grounds of racism. Pubs flying it during the world cup (soccer) have been forced to take it down.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Truth

As an aside... and I guess an e-brag. I had the honor to care for a Marine who was on Iwo Jima. He was in 3rd platoon, C company 2/28 5th Marines. I remembered this because I spent hours looking up all the things that he told me. When you see that iconic picture of the flag being raised on Mt. Suribachi, what you don't see is him and about 25 others standing around with their BAR's looking out for any japanese that might want to pop out and shuck a grenade in their general direction. He told me "One did... but he didn't last long.) I was just in awe that this man saw both flags (the one in the picture was staged) being raised and was part of this important moment in our history.

Obviously he got A-list Rock star care from me.

I seriously have one of the best jobs in the world.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As a veteran, he should know better. He defended their right to express themselves freely as a soldier, and then proceeds to make a mockery of himself.

The Stars and Stripes are not sacred, they are not off limits.

Agreed. Inciting anger truly is unimaginative.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    FTR.... this was an anti-torture vigil in support of soldiers.

The flag upside down is a designation that indicates distress.

The flag upside down has never been a symbol of disrespect, and the vigil is "inline" with the meaning of the upside down flag (distress). Their demonstration was peaceful, appropriate and respectful.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I respectfully disagree.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    As a veteran, he should know better. He defended their right to express themselves freely as a soldier, and then proceeds to make a mockery of himself.

The Stars and Stripes are not sacred, they are not off limits.

Agreed. Inciting anger truly is unimaginative.
    I find this troubling since you are a veteran that you would approve of this. I am all for peoples rights, good or bad, but fuking with our flag is a big no no!
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    nobody ever died for a damned flag...

that's just stupid !
    I just got in a fight today for diks waiving another flag.
    What would you do if I called your mother a whore?

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    I find this troubling since you are a veteran that you would approve of this. I am all for peoples rights, good or bad, but fuking with our flag is a big no no!
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Who said I approved? Understanding and enjoying the privileges afforded to me as an American Citizen means I need to accept that all other Americans share these same privileges.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Who said I approved? Understanding and enjoying the privileges afforded to me as an American Citizen means I need to accept that all other Americans share these same privileges.
    O.K. I'm just a dumb fuking Texan Who happens to be a patriot. on my way home today, I saw some people that were proudly displaying the Mexico flag with a sign that said 'down with the gringos'. I stopped, got out of my truck, and confronted them. Out comes a dude, and I kicked him under the knee, and he went down. I had a scuffle with one of the other ones and it didn't end well for him. The other ones stood around like a bunch of pu$$ies . The only thing I regret is not taking that fuking flag and stomping it into the ground.

Chingow, I did take that flag, and it's still in the floorboard in my truck.

I just got in a fight today for diks waiving another flag.
    What would you do if I called your mother a whore?
    1. Different situation, wasn't it? As i recall, it was foreigners on our soil waving their flag in a pejorative manner... and I can't say that it breaks my little liberal heart knowing that that happened.... not even a little. That crosses a line.

2. If memory serves me correct, I learned in Boy Scouts that and upside down flag was a signal of distress.

3. I've burned at least 4 flags in my life. This is what I was taught in Boy Scout was ONLY the appropriate to dispose of a flag. i could be rightious and judgmental and say that anybody who has ever thrown Old Glory in the trash obviously doesn't love the country enough to read the US Flag Code... but that would be assinine. respect and disrespect depends on intent. In the case of the people you punched, it sounds like they were trying to be disrespectful... if so, I'm kinda glad they got their asses kicked by you. In the case of the protest in the vid...perhaps not so much.

You mean there is more than one ammendment? I could have sworn that the Bill of rights only had one ammendment and for what ever reason, our founding fathers started the count off with "2". I'm must be watching too much Fox news.

Muhammad Ali

Originally Posted by JediRN View Post
    1. Different situation, wasn't it? As i recall, it was foreigners on our soil waving their flag in a pejorative manner... and I can't say that it breaks my little liberal heart knowing that that happened.... not even a little. That crosses a line.
    These guys were foreigners . After all was said and done, one of their responses was please don't turn us in. They're here illegally flying a foreign countries flag and degrading ours.. You want me to ignore it? Go fuk yourself!

These guys were foreigners . After all was said and done, one of their responses was please don't turn us in. They're here illegally flying a foreign countries flag and degrading ours.. You want me to ignore it? Go fuk yourself!
    uhmnn...maybe I used too many words to say "good job" You didn't cross a line... they did.. and evidently a line on a map too.

but invitations to go fuk myself are always well recieved. Any lovin is good lovin... even if I have to give it to myself.

Muhammad Ali

Originally Posted by JediRN View Post
    uhmnn...maybe I used too many words to say "good job" You didn't cross a line... they did.. and evidently a line on a map too.

but invitations to go fuk myself are always well recieved. Any lovin is good lovin... even if I have to give it to myself.
    Sorry buddy, I'm the one who crossed the line to your response. Forgive me, but I was pretty pissed at the situation and time. I apologize.

goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Flying the flag upside down is not disrespectful, letting it touch the ground is. That flag should of never touched the ground. The flag is greater than any one person and just because that guy is a irag veteran does not entitle him to any more of an opinion than any other american citizen.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I respectfully disagree.
    Tex, I will not allow those who would burn one to control my feelings or behaviors with their feeble attempt at becoming relevant.

Tomorrow (Monday), the flag burners will stand alone, while most others (hopefully), will reflect upon those who gave all.

PoliticalCenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Benghazi was caused by republicans dressing up as Muslims.

Islam sucks.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PoliticalCenter View Post
    Benghazi was caused by republicans dressing up as Muslims.

Islam sucks.
    Mental illness suck, too. Get help, boy.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tomorrow is Memorial day.

I plan on taking time to reflect on the lives that were lost and the sacrifices made.
    To me, thats more important than the 3 day weekend and trips to the beach or river and definitely more important than the flag they defended.
    Their lives. Their sacrifice.

Don't get distracted from that.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Tomorrow is Memorial day.

I plan on taking time to reflect on the lives that were lost and the sacrifices made.
    To me, thats more important than the 3 day weekend and trips to the beach or river and definitely more important than the flag they defended.
    Their lives. Their sacrifice.

Don't get distracted from that.
    Well said my friend.

Tex, I will not allow those who would burn one to control my feelings or behaviors with their feeble attempt at becoming relevant.

Tomorrow (Monday), the flag burners will stand alone, while most others (hopefully), will reflect upon those who gave all.
    You're right and a good voice of reason.

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Although these individuals are not doing anything illegal, the way that they are using their freedoms pisses me off. It takes a true piece of shytt to disrespect both the flag and those individuals who risked and gave their lives for those freedoms. I am like many others that may not like the direction that our government is leading our country, but there are other ways of drawing attention to your cause. I don't let too many things bother me, but the United States flag is off limits for ridicule.

Blame the supreme court 1989 (Texas vs Johnson) on this one.
    Freedom of speech is given to money, and corporations nowadays......wait till you realize the more they have the less you'll have- of freedom that is.
    Our govt is being bought and sold to the highest bidder. I was in Florida and couldnt believe how bombarded the airwaves are by political ads not directly approved by the candidate.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Frnkd View Post
    Blame the supreme court 1989 (Texas vs Johnson) on this one.
    Freedom of speech is given to money, and corporations nowadays......wait till you realize the more they have the less you'll have- of freedom that is.
    Our govt is being bought and sold to the highest bidder. I was in Florida and couldnt believe how bombarded the airwaves are by political ads not directly approved by the candidate.
    No better evidence than Horrible Harry Reid defending billionaire Sheldon Adelson who's given millions to conservative causes and politicians... and Harry. Party politics aside, how can any person look at and listen to Harry Reid and not know for a fact he's bought and paid for? He makes the skin crawl even on the hookers in Pahrump!!
    I'm a sad little man

Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    No better evidence than Horrible Harry Reid defending billionaire Sheldon Adelson who's given millions to conservative causes and politicians... and Harry. Party politics aside, how can any person look at and listen to Harry Reid and not know for a fact he's bought and paid for? He makes the skin crawl even on the hookers in Pahrump!!

Art Bell approves of this post.

O.K. I'm just a dumb fuking Texan Who happens to be a patriot. on my way home today, I saw some people that were proudly displaying the Mexico flag with a sign that said 'down with the gringos'. I stopped, got out of my truck, and confronted them. Out comes a dude, and I kicked him under the knee, and he went down. I had a scuffle with one of the other ones and it didn't end well for him. The other ones stood around like a bunch of pu$$ies . The only thing I regret is not taking that fuking flag and stomping it into the ground.

Chingow, I did take that flag, and it's still in the floorboard in my truck.
    Such a bad ass.

FTR, no real patriot will attempt to limit the freedom of others.

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    ?????
    I think in this analogy, the Flag is your mother, and flying another flag is like calling her a whore. It doesn't really make sense, but just roll with it.

Sorry buddy, I'm the one who crossed the line to your response. Forgive me, but I was pretty pissed at the situation and time. I apologize.
    no worries, you're story made my little leftist leaning liberal heart bleed with JOY and PRIDE.

why?
    Patriotism>Politics

as an aside,
    I don't know why, but a few days ago I decided to research how many US soldiers, and who, died in Vietnam on my B-Day. It's very humbling to know that on the very day I was born, 11 servicemen died in Vietnam. For some reason that just hits me right in the feels.
    Last edited by JediRN; 05-26-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Muhammad Ali