ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

brahs need help on this indian song

There's this indian song or whatever that has been stuck in my head. I don't know the lyrics since I don't understand chit. In the beginning it has this ting-ining-ining-ining-ining-ining or some bell-ish sound. Ugh, please help brahs.

ZBrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's very descriptive OP.

DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000)

brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    It´s Mundian Bach ke my Panjabi MC
    ~~~ Greek God Alphaesthetics Crew ~~~
    "Spartan Crew"
    # Teameffer"

deadlift:CEO 10k/day

Legendary Gabby Brosa.

#1 tight frands in Misc frandings, SS + GOMAD it sikk

ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShoopDaWhooop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by brunof9 View Post
    It´s Mundian Bach ke my Panjabi MC

OMG! this is it! thank you brah!

@Zbrahh
    haha i'm sorry I couldn't provide more info.

brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brunof9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ShoopDaWhooop View Post
    OMG! this is it! thank you brah!

@Zbrahh
    haha i'm sorry I couldn't provide more info.
    Np i know all #mightywiz4rd
    ~~~ Greek God Alphaesthetics Crew ~~~
    "Spartan Crew"
    # Teameffer"

deadlift:CEO 10k/day

Legendary Gabby Brosa.

#1 tight frands in Misc frandings, SS + GOMAD it sikk