Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ninajeanette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i m struggeling to loose the flab....

I m 35 and have arthritis and fibromyalgia is my main problem

I m on a diet where I have yogurt mixed with milk, juice of a lime and a spoon of honey then lunch has been muesli and an apple and dinner has been chicken or steak, two tb of brown rice and steamed carrots and broccoli and I v only been drinking water, and I was told to have an apple or sum fruit if I got hungry during the day and sum for a snack after dinner but before bed.

I m on some medication for my illnesses and I cant do the normal gym workouts but I m walking a minimum of an hour basically a day and also a vibra machine that tones up etc

I m using sum fat burners but I v been told to use them in the morning before breakfast but then I was later told to take them before excise so what is right

And is there something else can do to get my weight loss kicking in .......
    I d really appreciate the help

allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100)
    hello.

I have trained women for lifestyle changes, and I am also a qualified heart foundation mentor as well as many other positive lifestyle interventions.

As no one as replied to your post I will give you my opinion for which you can think about.

My opinion:
    Arthritis is a symptom which can not be prevented, but only slowed down once you have it.
    Fibromyalgia is pain, muscle or joint pain, stiffness, fatigue, stress.

Your diet seems it is something professionally diagnosed/prescribed.

Fat burners try to increases your metabolic rates, to increase natural burning processes of your body.

If fat burners are taken before breakfast, it is to (supposely increase your fasting activity)
    If fat burners are taken before exercise, it is to (supposely increase fat burning during exercise, complimentary effects)

weight loss = scales weight
    body fat loss = fat on body loss

what are you trying to achieve? weight loss of weight , or excess body fat loss?

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    You don't need fat burners. All you need is a proper calorie deficit for fat loss. All foods need to be weighed, measured and tracked accordingly on a food scale.

As long as you stick to your deficit there will be steady loss.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Originally Posted by allisteryee View Post
    hello.

I have trained women for lifestyle changes, and I am also a qualified heart foundation mentor as well as many other positive lifestyle interventions.

As no one as replied to your post I will give you my opinion for which you can think about.

My opinion:
    Arthritis is a symptom which can not be prevented, but only slowed down once you have it.
    Fibromyalgia is pain, muscle or joint pain, stiffness, fatigue, stress.

Your diet seems it is something professionally diagnosed/prescribed.

Fat burners try to increases your metabolic rates, to increase natural burning processes of your body.

If fat burners are taken before breakfast, it is to (supposely increase your fasting activity)
    If fat burners are taken before exercise, it is to (supposely increase fat burning during exercise, complimentary effects)

weight loss = scales weight
    body fat loss = fat on body loss

what are you trying to achieve? weight loss of weight , or excess body fat loss?

I want to look slimmer and I want to get rid of the fat in my body and around everything inside me to be healthier.

If my scales says 80kg and I look toned and healthy that's fine ;I don't have to be 65kg ....

And your right my diet is put together by a friend who does body building

I do have a quite strong degree of these illnesses as well as whiplash, a hormone issue and psoriasis and my spine is not straight and I use a lot of medication and they are very strong

[QUOTE=kimm4;1247277523]You don't need fat burners. All you need is a proper calorie deficit for fat loss. All foods need to be weighed, measured and tracked accordingly on a food scale.

As long as you stick to your deficit there will be steady loss.[/QUOTE

I v done everything as my friend told me including portion sizes I went down a couple of kg but now its nothing i think I v actually gained sum back

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=ninajeanette;1247304423]
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    You don't need fat burners. All you need is a proper calorie deficit for fat loss. All foods need to be weighed, measured and tracked accordingly on a food scale.

As long as you stick to your deficit there will be steady loss.[/QUOTE

I v done everything as my friend told me including portion sizes I went down a couple of kg but now its nothing i think I v actually gained sum back
    but her emphasis is on WEIGHING things with a food scale. And being very meticulous about what you put in your mouth making sure to weight it. Measuring cups and guesstimations won't really cut it.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely what Kimm said.
    I have severe arthritis and work around it. Only 4-5 lifting workouts per week - weight 30 min. No cardio and I'm seeing results.

Learn to find out your maintenance calories (see stickies) and track (weight) everything to consistently eat at a deficit.

No need for far burners or anything complicated.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100) allisteryee is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ninajeanette View Post
    I want to look slimmer and I want to get rid of the fat in my body and around everything inside me to be healthier.

If my scales says 80kg and I look toned and healthy that's fine ;I don't have to be 65kg ....

I do have a quite strong degree of these illnesses as well as whiplash, a hormone issue and psoriasis and my spine is not straight and I use a lot of medication and they are very strong

from what You have told me i will give you my opinion:
    (my opinion as a heart foundation mentor)

1. I believe alot of your issues can be the result of your body shape and weight, heaviness can cause alot of postural symptoms, poor spine, (lordosis, kyphosis, flat back, shoulders rolling forward, head forward , pelvis tilts forward.

2. your diet really should be prescribed by a dietician/nutritionist, they could fix alot of your illness through food as medicine.

3. nutrition, diet, and food can make your body shape smaller, but exercise makes it more toned.
    It is good that you understand that weight has no relevance to how you look, especially when different people can look totally different at the same weight (one unfit, and the other fit).

4. avoid cardio activity that is weight bearing, try aim for doing activity in the swimming pool, cycling, or just walking. We want to reduce risk of any injury to your joints, and any continuous postural issues. when u increase muscle mass, strength then u may wish to engage in more vigorious cardio like running and using your own body weight for longer, intense, explosive workouts.

5. when you are slimming down we want it to be slower than fast, as when u lose weight too fast, u have alot of excess skin issues, and that is quite a nightmare and VERY difficult to fix. u also want to regulate your hormonal balance.

6. if u break up more frequent meals through out the day, you can have a constant flow of energy from the food, and also maintain a steady blood sugar level. To maintain a steady blood sugar level and eating low GI/low index foods reduce the likelihood of over eating, and taking in alot of unnecessary calories.
    It usually takes 2-3 hours for the stomach to process 1/2 of the food in the stomach. And also most people can start to feel quite hungry after 2-3 hours of no eating (this is low blood sugar levels).

7. make sure you are eating enough food, and not starving yourself, your body might think u are deprived of food and thus stores food out of starvation.
    (weight loss plateau)

8. are u taking any medicines for blood sugar levels, thining the blood?

also checkout this website - search it

provenanceviesaine

Also: were you diagnosed with arthritis and fibromyalgia from a doctor?
    Arthritis and Fibromyalgia pains. can be the cause of non activity, and largeness, excess body fat. cholesterol.... LDL

when plaque and cholesterol enter your blood vessels, they can build up and layer to the walls of your blood vessels. This causes less blood flow through your blood vessels as the plaque... restrict the flow, so less blood flow and nutrients distributed around the body, which can cause symptoms of arthritis - poor movement, pains and other...

deep tissue fascia causes stiffness, and muscle weakness, and soreness. a way to test this is to get a foam roller and get your body to roll on it, if its sore from rolling on it, its definitely deep tissue fascia.

from what You have told me i will give you my opinion:
    (my opinion as a heart foundation mentor)

1. I believe alot of your issues can be the result of your body shape and weight, heaviness can cause alot of postural symptoms, poor spine, (lordosis, kyphosis, flat back, shoulders rolling forward, head forward , pelvis tilts forward.

2. your diet really should be prescribed by a dietician/nutritionist, they could fix alot of your illness through food as medicine.

3. nutrition, diet, and food can make your body shape smaller, but exercise makes it more toned.
    It is good that you understand that weight has no relevance to how you look, especially when different people can look totally different at the same weight (one unfit, and the other fit).

4. avoid cardio activity that is weight bearing, try aim for doing activity in the swimming pool, cycling, or just walking. We want to reduce risk of any injury to your joints, and any continuous postural issues. when u increase muscle mass, strength then u may wish to engage in more vigorious cardio like running and using your own body weight for longer, intense, explosive workouts.

5. when you are slimming down we want it to be slower than fast, as when u lose weight too fast, u have alot of excess skin issues, and that is quite a nightmare and VERY difficult to fix. u also want to regulate your hormonal balance.

6. if u break up more frequent meals through out the day, you can have a constant flow of energy from the food, and also maintain a steady blood sugar level. To maintain a steady blood sugar level and eating low GI/low index foods reduce the likelih?ood of over eating, and taking in alot of unnecessary calories.
    It usually takes 2-3 hours for the stomach to process 1/2 of the food in the stomach. And also most people can start to feel quite hungry after 2-3 hours of no eating (this is low blood sugar levels).

7. make sure you are eating enough food, and not starving yourself, your body might think u are deprived of food and thus stores food out of starvation.
    (weight loss plateau)

8. are u taking any medicines for blood sugar levels, thining the blood?
    My diet is checked by a doctor, but she also suggested that fat burners could be positive so I d like use some to help me out.... and i know it has to be slow but its basically stopped even tho I m more active than ever

I can only do the walking as exercise, some swimming but my main focus is walking and I also use the vibra machine if you know what that is?

Not on any blood thinners only strong pain killers and ant inflammation and some cortisone at times but not at present

I do not over eat, only what I put here and fruit and nuts if I need too.

I was told yesterday to switch to salad and chicken for lunch and dinner....

My doctor means my weight isn't affecting negatively , if so only a very little

[QUOTE=allisteryee;1247540723]Also: were you diagnosed with arthritis and fibromyalgia from a doctor?
    Arthritis and Fibromyalgia pains. can be the cause of non activity, and largeness, excess body fat. cholesterol.... LDL

when plaque and cholesterol enter your blood vessels, they can build up and layer to the walls of your blood vessels. This causes less blood flow through your blood vessels as the plaque... restrict the flow, so less blood flow and nutrients distributed around the body, which can cause symptoms of arthritis - poor movement, pains and other...

Lol I m not even going to go into a discussion about if my illnesses has been diagnosed by a doctor........ You don't seriously think I v taken the diagnoses from google or thin air????????

My diet is checked by a doctor, but she also suggested that fat burners could be positive so I d like use some to help me out.... and i know it has to be slow but its basically stopped even tho I m more active than ever

I can only do the walking as exercise, some swimming but my main focus is walking and I also use the vibra machine if you know what that is?

Not on any blood thinners only strong pain killers and ant inflammation and some cortisone at times but not at present

I do not over eat, only what I put here and fruit and nuts if I need too.

I was told yesterday to switch to salad and chicken for lunch and dinner....

My doctor means my weight isn't affecting negatively , if so only a very little

it seems your doctor has all the answers.

[QUOTE=ninajeanette;1247611443]
    Also: were you diagnosed with arthritis and fibromyalgia from a doctor?

Lol I m not even going to go into a discussion about if my illnesses has been diagnosed by a doctor........ You don't seriously think I v taken the diagnoses from google or thin air????????

as you have specific doctor guidance and diagnosis their professionalism supercedes all.

Not saying he has but being questioned about the fact I have a proper diagnoses is just rude
    I have my diagnoses set by a multiple of experts in their area and I v had them for many many years and I was in hospital march 2014 and they are still there!

I also spoke with a dietcian and what she said was. Nothing new, eat healthily etc but they didnt think I was that heavy so fat loss wasnt on their plan

But I still want to loose the fat and I m using the measurements given[QUOTE=allisteryee;1247613113]

as you have specific doctor guidance and diagnosis their professionalism supercedes all.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lots of people come on here with self diagnosed issues. Its a good question to ask, since many people like to label themselves as "ADD/gluten sensative/carb sensative/insulin resistant/etc etc etc.....

It was only a question and if you have docs and dieticians helping you out with specific guidlines, then your questions about weight loss would be better answered by the professionals who know your history and situation.

Your stats say you are 200 pounds, which i can not see a doctor or a dietician saying that weight is not an issue.
    Maybe those are not correct stats, but either way, you still have to eat less than you burn so you either have to somehow cut cals or add activity.

I knew a woman once who could not work out due to medical reasons and had to follow a very low cal diet from her doctor as added weight caused issues with her condition.

I v asked my doctors to help loose weight and its not happening; I d like help from here.

Even when I was extremely slim years ago my weight in Kg was quite high so you cant always just go by the kg if a person is over weight or not but obviously I m to big as I am now otherwise I wouldnt want to loose weight.

I havent labelled myself with anything I have these illnesses and struggle daily to live with them

And I would hope to get some tips here on how to loose the fat

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    Lots of people come on here with self diagnosed issues. Its a good question to ask, since many people like to label themselves as "ADD/gluten sensative/carb sensative/insulin resistant/etc etc etc.....

It was only a question and if you have docs and dieticians helping you out with specific guidlines, then your questions about weight loss would be better answered by the professionals who know your history and situation.

Your stats say you are 200 pounds, which i can not see a doctor or a dietician saying that weight is not an issue.
    Maybe those are not correct stats, but either way, you still have to eat less than you burn so you either have to somehow cut cals or add activity.

I knew a woman once who could not work out due to medical reasons and had to follow a very low cal diet from her doctor as added weight caused issues with her condition.

I d be grateful for some more help

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

As long as you stick to your deficit there will be steady loss.
    Kim and some of the others already said what you need to do to lose fat. Maybe check out the sticky in the nutrition section on calculating what your calorie intake should be:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380533

Good luck
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What are you looking for? To lose weight, you need to eat less than you burn. That's it.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

Originally Posted by oregonchick76 View Post
    What are you looking for? To lose weight, you need to eat less than you burn. That's it.
    I am consuming a lot less calories than normal though, but I m not able to train very hard due to health reasons but I thought I would loose more weight changing my diet so much as I have done

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    I am consuming a lot less calories than normal though, but I m not able to train very hard due to health reasons but I thought I would loose more weight changing my diet so much as I have done
    If you are truly sticking to your deficit, the weight would literally be falling off of you because of the simple fact...you have more to lose. If you are not losing, your tracking methods are off and you are eating more than you think period.

The basic calorie deficits will work for everyone...there are no special snowflakes and this includes you...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly and truly, if you eat less than your body needs to sustain it's current weight, you will lose weight.

If you are truly sticking to your deficit, the weight would literally be falling off of you because of the simple fact...you have more to lose. If you are not losing, your tracking methods are off and you are eating more than you think period.

The basic calorie deficits will work for everyone...there are no special snowflakes and this includes you...
    Well what I m eating pr day is this: one low calorie yogurt with a teaspoon of honey, juice of a lime and about a small glass of milk in the morning, lunch and dinner chicken salad with approx. one chicken breast, then about a handful or little more with cashew nuts and sum strawberries , I am also having occasionally but not every day one of those 80/87 calories cereal diet bars.

Thats what I was told to eat

NickleRoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickleRoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickleRoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickleRoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickleRoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickleRoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickleRoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickleRoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickleRoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickleRoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickleRoll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well what I m eating pr day is this: one low calorie yogurt with a teaspoon of honey, juice of a lime and about a small glass of milk in the morning, lunch and dinner chicken salad with approx. one chicken breast, then about a handful or little more with cashew nuts and sum strawberries , I am also having occasionally but not every day one of those 80/87 calories cereal diet bars.

We already saw what you eat. And we know that's what you were told. But you are here now, asking for advice, and you're getting good advice. You're just not listening to it yet.

Unless you are weighing and tracking your food, you don't know how many calories you are eating. You need to calculate your calorie needs from the sticky thread that was shown to you --- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380533

Weigh and track your foods so that you KNOW you are eating less than your body needs, and you will lose weight. It's that simple. Get the diet right, and you will lose weight. Once you have that in place, then you can start worrying about training.

i just want to look good naked.

What is in the chicken salad? How many ounces of cashews do you eat? Do you eat this every single day? How long have you been eating exactly this way?

Your diet sucks. Like really sucks. You should be eating at least 120g protein and 50g fat, and the rest of your calories in carbs. Food should be non or minimally processed, so instead of 'diet' yogurt, should be eating ***e or other greek high protein yogurt. Skip the crappy bars for high fiber grains. Lean meats, low fat dairy, lots of fruits and veggies, etc.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im sorry but something doesnt add up for me. I can not for the life of me see a doctor and a nutritionist saying to only eat what little bit you say you are eating and then saying that you are fine at 5'8 and 200 pounds and NOT saying that losing weight would help your fibromyalgia.

My stepmother has Fibromyalgia, COPD, and a whole host of other medical issues and has lost 30 pounds by being in a calorie deficit. And since she can not walk well due to a back issue on most days, all of the weight loss has come from her diet.

Sorry but i dont buy this whole story, something really seems to be missing.

Im not being rude or harsh, but it doesnt make sense when i know people who are worse off still losing weight.....

well firstly you dont really know anything about my health in detail nor what degree I have so its very easy for you to say it doesnt add up, I v been a lot skinnier and my health was still just as bad hence why my doctor says its really not that big of a deal

What helps your step mother wont necessarily help me

And btw its pretty rude to basically say what I m saying is not true

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    Im sorry but something doesnt add up for me. I can not for the life of me see a doctor and a nutritionist saying to only eat what little bit you say you are eating and then saying that you are fine at 5'8 and 200 pounds and NOT saying that losing weight would help your fibromyalgia.

My stepmother has Fibromyalgia, COPD, and a whole host of other medical issues and has lost 30 pounds by being in a calorie deficit. And since she can not walk well due to a back issue on most days, all of the weight loss has come from her diet.

Sorry but i dont buy this whole story, something really seems to be missing.

Im not being rude or harsh, but it doesnt make sense when i know people who are worse off still losing weight.....

well firstly you dont really know anything about my health in detail nor what degree I have so its very easy for you to say it doesnt add up, I v been a lot skinnier and my health was still just as bad hence why my doctor says its really not that big of a deal

What helps your step mother wont necessarily help me

And btw its pretty rude to basically say what I m saying is not true
    LOL. Comes here for advice, gets lots of advice, but not hearing what she wants to hear, then getting all upset about it.

There is no 'special' information to give you. You got to 200 lbs by eating OVER maintenance, you'll get back down to a healthy weight by eating UNDER maintenance.

Originally Posted by oregonchick76 View Post
    LOL. Comes here for advice, gets lots of advice, but not hearing what she wants to hear, then getting all upset about it.

There is no 'special' information to give you. You got to 200 lbs by eating OVER maintenance, you'll get back down to a healthy weight by eating UNDER maintenance.
    Asking for help yes but not to be told that I may not have the illnesses I have or that it will be magically cured if I diet just wont happened.

I do appreciate the advice and will get a weight but I m still unsure on how to best calculate how much calories I am getting each day.....