elizannexo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Getting ready for competition..HELP

Hey guys! I'm seriously considering competing in bikini in October. I am around 19 or so body fat, 130 lbs., 5' 5'' and have been cutting for about a month and a half now. This would be my first show and I'm nervous to register for it. With working out 5 days a week and a clean diet would it be possible to be show ready by October?? Any help would be appreciated

leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look at photos of Bikini comps if you think you can look like that by October . It usually takes Bikini ladies a few years to look stage ready .

britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you are truly serious about competition then go find yourself a coach and let them assess what's achievable in the time frame you've set yourself. I took the decision to compete last December and immediately hired my coach who I've been working with since. I'd also start hitting the shows in your area to see the standard you'll be competing at. Good luck if you do decide to compete
    *N.A.S.M CPT*

We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing -George Bernard Shaw

Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds - Orison Swett

anonymous
    Originally Posted by britchick884 View Post
    If you are truly serious about competition then go find yourself a coach and let them assess what's achievable in the time frame you've set yourself. I took the decision to compete last December and immediately hired my coach who I've been working with since. I'd also start hitting the shows in your area to see the standard you'll be competing at. Good luck if you do decide to compete
    This ^^^

I hired a coach when I was contemplating competing....and had her assess me to see if what I wanted to do was even achievable in the time frame I had set! You really need the advice of a pro - I also attended a couple of shows as well, needed to have an idea of what the competition would be, and what judges may be looking for. Did a LOT of research on these boards - there are some excellent threads on competition readiness. I am presently training for my next comp in October, and using the same coach - her advice and training, especially during the last couple of weeks (and day of) the competition were invaluable!!!!

elizannexo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for your help! I'll definitely start researching coaches in my area