Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ITT I aware you on rape culture.

If I left a $100 bill at the end of my driveway, and someone took it, a majority think it would be my fault for leaving a $100 bill at the end of my driveway. In my eyes I'd still be a victim of theft though, because for some reason I wanted to utilize every inch of my property and i expected complete strangers to respect that. Das rape culture mane. Property rights activists would intentionally leave $100 bills at the end of their driveway and post on ******** every time someone even glanced at it for wanting to take the $100 bill. This is why I hate sloots, this is why they're asking for it and this is why I hope that each and every one of them gets abused and broken by Jamal and co.

edit:
    fuark guys, my problem is with the anti rape culture movement. rape is obviously bad, but i'm awaring you on rape culture. rape culture is ****in logicial. in the example above you don't call the person who picked up $100 a full blown thief and convict them for it you just tell your friends they're an ******* and feel a bit stupid for leaving your money so close to the sidewalk. in a feminist world without rape culture, the person that picked up your money would go to prison and never be able to get a decent job because they're a fukkin property offender or something.
    Last edited by brycewilliams; 04-28-2014 at 06:48 PM.

USAPatriotsBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAPatriotsBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAPatriotsBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAPatriotsBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAPatriotsBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAPatriotsBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAPatriotsBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAPatriotsBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAPatriotsBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAPatriotsBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAPatriotsBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    neat

KingFluffy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingFluffy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingFluffy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingFluffy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingFluffy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingFluffy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingFluffy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingFluffy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingFluffy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingFluffy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingFluffy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP, i'll rape you till you love me.

SRS.

nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's interesting, because if I left a $100 bill at the end of my driveway, and someone took it, a majority think it would be my fault for leaving a $100 bill at the end of my driveway. In my eyes I'd still be a victim of theft though, because for some reason I wanted to utilize every inch of my property and i expected complete strangers to respect that. Das rape culture mane. Property rights activists would intentionally leave $100 bills at the end of their driveway and post on ******** every time someone even glanced at it for wanting to take the $100 bill. This is why I hate sloots, this is why they're asking for it and this is why I hope that each and every one of them gets abused and broken by Jamal and co.

mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check your privilege

BallerOfPeace is not very well liked. (-100) BallerOfPeace is not very well liked. (-100) BallerOfPeace is not very well liked. (-100) BallerOfPeace is not very well liked. (-100) BallerOfPeace is not very well liked. (-100) BallerOfPeace is not very well liked. (-100) BallerOfPeace is not very well liked. (-100) BallerOfPeace is not very well liked. (-100) BallerOfPeace is not very well liked. (-100) BallerOfPeace is not very well liked. (-100) BallerOfPeace is not very well liked. (-100)
    rape victims hate him.
    Texas crew
    Conservative crew
    Intolerant crew
    Ignorant crew
    Bigot crew
    Straight crew
    University of Texas crew

JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rape is the only crime we treat specially, it is an arbitrary distinction and no different from other crimes.

R.Mutt is just really nice. (+1000) R.Mutt is just really nice. (+1000) R.Mutt is just really nice. (+1000) R.Mutt is just really nice. (+1000) R.Mutt is just really nice. (+1000) R.Mutt is just really nice. (+1000) R.Mutt is just really nice. (+1000) R.Mutt is just really nice. (+1000) R.Mutt is just really nice. (+1000) R.Mutt is just really nice. (+1000) R.Mutt is just really nice. (+1000)
    read title as ITT I aware you on RAP culture....leaving confused.
    Starting Weight 270

//Artists Guild of the Misc//
    **Traditional Wet Shaving Crew**
    [A]LPHA [B]EARD [C]REW
    ~Misc Shaved Head Crew~
    ~Chew Crew~ (Former Member)
    **Always Pick 7 Crew**
    Forever Cutting Crew
    ***Pee with bladder/pelvic floor vertical and parrelelliar to the wall crew***
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

That is right. I negged the hell out of a T-Rex. I said "Wow, strong arms, *******." -CementPizza

HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this has been debunked with a million different examples... dont bother explaining it to feminists...

SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KingFluffy View Post
    OP, i'll rape you till you love me.

SRS.
    look everyone mike tyson is in this thread
    **manlet crew**
    **mirin hard crew**
    **son of god crew**
    **always reps back crew**

thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ima give u a good raping op

the im going to aware you rape culture

pepper dat angus
    "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to."

Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hahaha worst analogy ever

TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rape culture is just another way women want to play victim and absolve themselves of all responsibility for their actions.

BRB complain that they teach how to avoid being raped at college orientation instead of telling not to rape. Except what potential rapist would see that and go OH IM NOT SUPPOSED TO RAPE? LOL OK.

We're all gonna make it. esmile's Avatar
    esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not sure if srs. Get a girlfriend. You'll start realizing girls think different. Hot girls feel good showing off their bodies/looking good. Unless they're total sloots, they don't really do it for us dudes, but mostly to compete with other girls/feel good about themselves. I don't give a fuark what my girlfriend wears but if some ******* tries touching her I'd kick his arse srs. Be a man and learn some self control. Animals all around the world have a courting process, not only us.
    ok

brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50) brycewilliams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HeartlessSam View Post
    this has been debunked with a million different examples... dont bother explaining it to feminists...
    yeah man, just gotta vent somewhere. all the feminists and **** on ******** that i would love to back hand through the computer screen, well i can't and i'd go to prison if i could.

Originally Posted by mcdojo View Post
    Check your privilege
    even my neighbours with the tallest of fences and grandest of gates don't leave money in their front yard because they know it's retarded. rape culture isn't about "rape", it's about blaming the male party and being under the impression that there's absolutely no way they can justify it.

Originally Posted by esmile View Post
    Not sure if srs. Get a girlfriend. You'll start realizing girls think different. Hot girls feel good showing off their bodies/looking good. Unless they're total sloots, they don't really do it for us dudes, but mostly to compete with other girls/feel good about themselves. I don't give a fuark what my girlfriend wears but if some ******* tries touching her I'd kick his arse srs. Be a man and learn some self control. Animals all around the world have a courting process, not only us.
    bro i'm not on dat dere FA time, and it's not about them being sloots. i dont care about that brah, it's about men getting blamed for rape when say..women get drunk and make themselves very, very available for sex and then call it rape the next morning.

GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the one thing that's always stood out in my mind is this; any crime you commit under the influence of say alcohol is still a crime no matter how drunk you are. You are assumed to have full responsibility. Yet, you can't consent to sex when you're drunk (some of "them" want to argue even after ONE drink). Strong logic is strong. And yea, obviously a girl who's passed out can't consent, but that doesn't apply to my example because if you're passed out you can't commit a crime either.

wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is a horrible thing to write. Even for the internet ... this view is pretty shocking.

Disgusting.
    worse things happen at sea

GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wagtail View Post
    That is a horrible thing to write. Even for the internet ... this view is pretty shocking.

Disgusting.
    i don't even follow op's post :/

Originally Posted by wagtail View Post

Disgusting.
    yeah man it'd be pretty ****ed up if people actually left money outside and cried when people "stole" it. i can understand why someone would want to try it, it would be a rush having everyone that walks by your house want to take your money. some people wouldn't be assertive enough to take it but we'd laugh at them for being beta, and you know what? they'd probably make a good friend. but that's all they'd ever make, and someone else will eventually take the money anyway.

KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Theft is nowhere near as immoral or severe as rape. That's why most people would place some blame on the person who left the 100 dollar bill.

Anyone who rapes is scum and should be executed. I don't care if the girl was walking around naked.

jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by brycewilliams View Post
    yeah man it'd be pretty ****ed up if people actually left money outside and cried when people "stole" it. i can understand why someone would want to try it, it would be a rush having everyone that walks by your house want to take your money. some people wouldn't be assertive enough to take it but we'd laugh at them for being beta, and you know what? they'd probably make a good friend. but that's all they'd ever make, and someone else will eventually take the money anyway.
    That's the same horse**** Muslims in ****ing third world countries use to deny women any rights. You're pretty disgusting.

Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anytime a man puts his penis into a woman that is rape because the woman is unknowingly submitting to the man due to the inherent nature of the established and oppressive patriarchy that we as men benefit from.

Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    white hetero male master race checking in

Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
    Theft is nowhere near as immoral or severe as rape. That's why most people would place some blame on the person who left the 100 dollar bill.

Anyone who rapes is scum and should be executed. I don't care if the girl was walking around naked.
    but morality and severity are arbitrary scales. some people value money more than anything else but they make an effort to keep it safe, and nobody gives them a hard time about it.

Originally Posted by jdwhitney View Post
    That's the same horse**** Muslims in ****ing third world countries use to deny women any rights. You're pretty disgusting.
    i'm not trying to deny women rights brah, and i don't give a fuk how they dress. wearing something revealing isn't asking for rape, but in the situation where a woman gets drunk, goes back to guy's place, gets in his bed, makes out with him and doesn't say no or try to stop the sex in any way because she was scared or some bull****...in my opinion that woman is an idiot and doesn't deserve any respect, but the anti-rape culture movement would have you think that man is a criminal and that the woman did nothing wrong, and is an upstanding and respectable person.

Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got a fat dikk, SRS

Registered User betterthangoode's Avatar
    betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I get where your going with this OP but your example is pretty ****ty lol

Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao @ rape cultue. Its a bunch of fat fukking feminists complaining about something that will never affect them. no one wants to rape a whale feminist and get their whale feminist AIDS.

brb, if a girl is drunk and has sex, its not consensual. brb, if a guy is drunk and has sex, he knows exactly what he's doing.

lmao @ feminism

KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brycewilliams View Post
    but morality and severity are arbitrary scales. some people value money more than anything else but they make an effort to keep it safe, and nobody gives them a hard time about it.
    Yes and nearly everything has an arbitrary scale. But being realistic, rape is worse than theft. Comparing the two is moronic.

The person who rapes is 100% at fault. Does the woman deserve some ridicule? I don't think so, but that's different from blaming them.

RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Didn't read a single word