Page 170 of 271 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,100 of 8110
    Registered Beast. BeastinFitness's Avatar
    BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheapWiFi View Post
    Probably 4-5 hours for outline work and black shading, plus 2 hours for color. Not sure how much that would cost (tattoo artists i've been to never charge by the hour), probably 800 at least.

I don't think you need to seek out the number 1 traditional artist in your area. A decent artist experienced in traditional tattoos should be enough, but that's my opinion. do whatever you feel comfortable with
    wtf brah, we live in the same city lol. Do you know of any good traditional tattoo artists here in SF?
    ~Whatever it takes

~Quest For Six ~ Forty Niners~

Go Warriors!

RAW lifts: S - 555 B - 400 D - 645 (stiff bar conventional masterrace)

type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Epithet View Post
    I'll get some sh!t for this but I like this more than Lil B's work. The bold outlines fit this so much more than Lil B's bold outlines, which sometimes just don't click for me. Gorgeous tattoos man

thanks man! appreciate it...the dove thats at the top was from lil b last year. I prob would of finished my sleeve from lil b but that big price bump stopped me from doing so. Super happy with the work i got now and the pricing. I am going to try to book more work with Chris before he raises his rates! There was some really sick work going on at the shop from guys that dont have the big name recognition that werent charging an arm and a leg to get work done. Was kinda cool to talk to guys that arent charging 1500-3k per day and trying to make names for themselves and putting out quality work. Was a great experience forsure. I recommend anyone who is into bng or statuesque to make the trip out to Lowrider in OC. Best tattoo experience I ever had.

cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BeastinFitness View Post
    wtf brah, we live in the same city lol. Do you know of any good traditional tattoo artists here in SF?
    Yeah, you can't go wrong with the guys at Blackheart tattoo (next to Zeitgeist) or the people at Lampblack tattoo (across the street from bart at 16th and mission). Tonya at Lampblack is the best.

Also, there are some good people on the peninsula (SSF, burlingame, san mateo) if you're interested.
    *Bad knee crew*

*South Bay Crew*

THINGS I WAS LIKE:
    ☑ Lmao

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by type1brahs View Post
    thanks man! appreciate it...the dove thats at the top was from lil b last year. I prob would of finished my sleeve from lil b but that big price bump stopped me from doing so. Super happy with the work i got now and the pricing. I am going to try to book more work with Chris before he raises his rates! There was some really sick work going on at the shop from guys that dont have the big name recognition that werent charging an arm and a leg to get work done. Was kinda cool to talk to guys that arent charging 1500-3k per day and trying to make names for themselves and putting out quality work. Was a great experience forsure. I recommend anyone who is into bng or statuesque to make the trip out to Lowrider in OC. Best tattoo experience I ever had.
    Yeah I'm definitely considering BnG statuesque for my left leg, and this guy just made the list. My problem is that I really REALLY would like to get several new school pieces (characters/themes from video games, tv shows and movies) on my left leg, but that would ruin my plan of getting all BnG on the left side of my body and all colour on the right side. Right side is full (Boris arm sleeve incoming, lotus-themed pieces on right leg). Next best thing is statuesque. Noah, Jun and now Chris Lee are the options.
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

http://www.angry-developer.com/

GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah I'm definitely considering BnG statuesque for my left leg, and this guy just made the list. My problem is that I really REALLY would like to get several new school pieces (characters/themes from video games, tv shows and movies) on my left leg, but that would ruin my plan of getting all BnG on the left side of my body and all colour on the right side. Right side is full (Boris arm sleeve incoming, lotus-themed pieces on right leg). Next best thing is statuesque. Noah, Jun and now Chris Lee are the options.
    Just not enough skin on the body is there? I'm having this same predicament haha.

Cloak and Dagger just got back to me confirming my 2 days with Kat in September so that's my next one locked in. Thinking a little tattoo tour around the North of England to pick up some one-hitters to add to my traditional(ish) stuff on my right leg, looking at these guys.

Tom Flanagan, Leeds

Joe Ellis, Leeds

Nick Mayes, Scarborough

And possibly another from gre Hale who did my knee back in April which healed up bloody solid.

GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Annnnd, seeing as I'm in pic-posting mode, lets have some lines! Really loving traditional work right now and these guys are all on my list...

Tony Nilsson, Blue Arms Tattoo in Norway. Someone in this thread that posted their work from him a while back which that's how I came across him, one of my favourites and actually one of the reasons I started showing more interest and appreciation for traditional tattooing and designs.

Samuele Briganti, love his use of colour and his designs are always really well thought-out with some cool elements.

(healed)

Mattias Andersson, Gothenberg Sweden. Black-heavy and badass.

Almagro Tattooer, struggling to find his full name, Leeds/Barcelona.

Frank Carter, London. Former frontman of UK hardcore punk band Gallows.

That took 6 hours according to his IG!

In progress obviously but that's shaping up to be awesome.

I know these pieces won't be to everyone's tastes but ya can't please everyone! I'm sitting a bit bored at home and thought I'd do something semi-constructive. There may be another post or 2 yet...

cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GreyBrah View Post
    Mattias Andersson, Gothenberg Sweden. Black-heavy and badass.

[IMG]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t51.2885-15/e15/924548_543454655792640_1509532138_n.jpg
    nice, i love the line work of that first ship
    *Bad knee crew*

*South Bay Crew*

THINGS I WAS LIKE:
    ☑ Lmao

type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ha yeah new school and BnG would not mesh at all. However for my right arm i am thinking about doing a BnG realism/statuesque combined with japanese style. I have seen a few artist do it and it look pretty cool. Plus i like that it would be more unique.

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll get some sh!t for this but I like this more than Lil B's work. The bold outlines fit this so much more than Lil B's bold outlines, which sometimes just don't click for me. Gorgeous tattoos man

Really love how the angel's body sits on your arm. Looks fantastic. Congrats
    my thoughts exactly. I actually thought it was a lil b piece at first lol, but was more drawn to it than his actual work.

Thought of a couple more...

Herb Auerbach, Santa Cruz. Really like his colour choices.

Dannii G, Dallas Texas

Rich Wells, Leeds

Valerie Vargas, London

Done with all the photos for now.

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cloak and Dagger just got back to me confirming my 2 days with Kat in September so that's my next one locked in. Thinking a little tattoo tour around the North of England to pick up some one-hitters to add to my traditional(ish) stuff on my right leg, looking at these guys.
    All the artists you listed are hnnng. Have you considered Goks at Cloak and Dagger? I love his style and it's very unique for neo-trad. It also looks so much better IRL. He did an elbow rose when I was there. It looked so good. The picture on his IG is meh compared to what it looks like IRL. He did that tattoo on a very beautiful girl with very VERY good neo-trad and trad work. But that's besides the point
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

All the artists you listed are hnnng. Have you considered Goks at Cloak and Dagger? I love his style and it's very unique for neo-trad. It also looks so much better IRL. He did an elbow rose when I was there. It looked so good. The picture on his IG is meh compared to what it looks like IRL. He did that tattoo on a very beautiful girl with very VERY good neo-trad and trad work. But that's besides the point
    Pretty certain I'll be getting work form Jack at some point, I have a plan of what I want him to do and I was considering getting it when I was down seeing Kat but I think 2 days will be enough haha. It can wait for another London trip. His work looks amazing in real life, he did a weird 4-eyed native girl head/bust on a dude's upper arm/shoulder and it looked amazing, pictures didn't do it justice at all, he seems a really nice guy too.

Just remembered that one of my mates is travelling down to get tattooed by him this month, I'm sure that'll seal the deal for me.

Pretty certain I'll be getting work form Jack at some point, I have a plan of what I want him to do and I was considering getting it when I was down seeing Kat but I think 2 days will be enough haha. It can wait for another London trip. His work looks amazing in real life, he did a weird 4-eyed native girl head/bust on a dude's upper arm/shoulder and it looked amazing, pictures didn't do it justice at all, he seems a really nice guy too.

Just remembered that one of my mates is travelling down to get tattooed by him this month, I'm sure that'll seal the deal for me.
    If I ever get work by him, which is likely, I'm just going to ask him to add anything he wants to my lotus leg.
    I'm also considering Paul Vander Johnson for another piece on that leg. http://i.instagram.com/paulvanderjohnson/
    Of course none of this is happening before I finish my sleeve with Boris. 6 sessions expected

*Misc Ink Crew*

If I ever get work by him, which is likely, I'm just going to ask him to add anything he wants to my lotus leg.
    I'm also considering Paul Vander Johnson for another piece on that leg. http://i.instagram.com/paulvanderjohnson/
    Of course none of this is happening before I finish my sleeve with Boris. 6 sessions expected
    Paul Vander Johnson has some really cool work, almost AD Pancho-esque in places. What kind of time-frame you thinking for your sleeve? Any back to back sessions? Gonna look amazing, that's for sure.

Paul Vander Johnson has some really cool work, almost AD Pancho-esque in places. What kind of time-frame you thinking for your sleeve? Any back to back sessions? Gonna look amazing, that's for sure.
    It's 1 session in October, then I'm aiming for 4 sessions next year. 2 visits to Vienna, each with back-to-back sessions. Then sometime in 2017 for the final session/s
    I agree with Paul Vander Johnson sometimes having an AD Pancho-esque style. Funnily enough I actually prefer his other stuff. The girl butterfly morph is my favourite piece by him, followed by the Final Fantasy piece

*Misc Ink Crew*

DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSH1627 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tom Flanagan, Leeds
    i love this, would you think that the top left/bottom left would fit in a full sleeve with clouds at the bottom??

possibly on the elbow??

Originally Posted by DSH1627 View Post
    i love this, would you think that the top left/bottom left would fit in a full sleeve with clouds at the bottom??

possibly on the elbow??
    Not sure I know what you mean bud, if the clouds are a bolder style then it probably would. I'm a big fan of mandalas and think knees and elbows are the best places for them but I feel they need to be surrounded my similar styles of work.

Both my knees are done and my arms are kind of spoken for so I'm thinking about getting one in my knee ditch (ouch)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tre-FNfX3v8

I know you all have seen this tattoo but holy FUK the video shows just how good it really is.

On another subject, some work from 2 of my favourite new school artists:
    Matt Lapping:

Andy Walker:

Both tattoo outta the same studio

*Misc Ink Crew*

Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you guys don't know this guy, check him out. Stunning work. I want him to do my entire leg or arm in colour.
    instagram.com/gogueart

What do you guys think about having multiple artists on one leg? Thinking of finishing off my tiger, then getting harley kirkwood to do a few pieces on it (animal sleeve.. so bear, wolf and a raven next) with carlos torres style mixing

here is my tiger (unfinished)

Originally Posted by Alpha Moth View Post
    if you guys don't know this guy, check him out. Stunning work. I want him to do my entire leg or arm in colour.
    instagram.com/gogueart

What do you guys think about having multiple artists on one leg? Thinking of finishing off my tiger, then getting harley kirkwood to do a few pieces on it (animal sleeve.. so bear, wolf and a raven next) with carlos torres style mixing

here is my tiger (unfinished)
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/gMDV6wa.png?1[/ig]
    Good luck getting Jeff Gogue. If you do, let us know the secret. I would give my left nut for a chance to get my back done by him. My #1 favourite artist, no competition.

Having multiple artists on one leg would work if you're sticking with a theme. I say do it

*Misc Ink Crew*

Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good luck getting Jeff Gogue. If you do, let us know the secret. I would give my left nut for a chance to get my back done by him. My #1 favourite artist, no competition.

Having multiple artists on one leg would work if you're sticking with a theme. I say do it
    He's crazy.. love his stuff!! I'd give him my whole left side if I could. How are you guys splitting up your colours? Im thinking keeping right side body black and grey, and left side colour. I really wish I could tattoo my hands but I work in a hospital... I am thinking of starting drawing and painting again to become an artist myself lately (and going to night school for art.. I'd like to do B&G statue stuff or neotrad), very big fan of tattooing at the moment.

Originally Posted by Alpha Moth View Post
    He's crazy.. love his stuff!! I'd give him my whole left side if I could. How are you guys splitting up your colours? Im thinking keeping right side body black and grey, and left side colour. I really wish I could tattoo my hands but I work in a hospital... I am thinking of starting drawing and painting again to become an artist myself lately (and going to night school for art.. I'd like to do B&G statue stuff or neotrad), very big fan of tattooing at the moment.
    Left side BnG, right side colour here haha. I don't think I'll tattoo hands even though I love hand tattoos. Won't go well with living in Jordan.
    I see no reason why you shouldn't pursue this. If you've got a steady source of income, you can devote your free time to this and who knows. Maybe you can quit your job and become a full time artist. Won't be easy though. Competition is insane.

Skip to 3:15. The interview with Sam Barber. I believe I'm in love

*Misc Ink Crew*

Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tfw the first line of the email from Oscar Akermo's assistant is:
    "Glad you want to get a tattoo by Oscar. Unfortunately, Oscar has currently a waiting period of approximately 2.5 years."

das it mane... das 2.5years it mane
    Scandinavian Misc Crew
    Automation Engineer Crew

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the Ultra 2016 Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★

Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Demgaainz View Post
    tfw the first line of the email from Oscar Akermo's assistant is:
    "Glad you want to get a tattoo by Oscar. Unfortunately, Oscar has currently a waiting period of approximately 2.5 years."

das it mane... das 2.5years it mane
    Might have to get creative. I heard back from hear a few months back. She said he had openings in October. Just like 3 months out.

Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PSVita View Post

first day, long day.
    is this supposed to be a copy of niki's tattoo....?
    Fck u james

Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just booked flights to LA for next year (February).... time to send a few emails around D:
    http://www.inklocations.com - Find the best tattoo artists, anywhere in the world.

sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What artists are similar to him? Idk what you even call his style it's very unique
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Mets

RIP Zyzz- "forever mirin"

Originally Posted by sabonis224 View Post
    What artists are similar to him? Idk what you even call his style it's very unique
    Johan Finne and Jo Harrison are the only ones that are "close". Like you said. Unique style. Heavy Asian influence but with a very illustrative approach.

*Misc Ink Crew*

JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Nostalgiac View Post
    Just booked flights to LA for next year (February).... time to send a few emails around D:
    Who were you thinking of emailing?
    You going for a full sleeve with Jun, or just half?

Page 170 of 271 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast