Page 169 of 271 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,070 of 8109
    type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Epithet View Post
    Carl Grace, Robert Pho, Fernie Andrade
    i also like daniel rocha

https://instagram.com/danielrochatat2/

hes outta vegas as well

Pennstate29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First post, been lurking this thread for awhile. Wanted to share my newest edition to my traditional pieces. What do ya'll think?
    Attached Images

type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gbinkster View Post
    smart choice. education and knowledge should always be at the top of priorities. You can always get ink. Heck, ive waited about 2 years with an incomplete sleeve because i have other priorities.

Booked with Pako Barragan from las vegas for next tuesday. Met him at robert phos shop. Kids barely in his 20s. I just texted him yesterday. Hes a real talent, and easy to book before he blows up, wait time and price will increase $150hr. Im down to pay guys like duffy and torres $300 hr, but when u find a steal u have to take it. anyone interested, this kids on point.

did you ever get your work done from him? ha i wanna see some pics!

Non-Crazy Chiropractor MindofShadow's Avatar
    MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone here have darker skin? How does the hyper realistic stuff hold up on darker color skin?

Anyone have any ink has a deeper meaning other than looking awesome? Looking for some inspiration for a tat ive been planning for awhile for a child I lost. I know the statue/hyperrealistic stuff is really in right now (and the same 10 artists being posted over and and over) but just looking for something a lil different than that.

Thx
    Best Gym Lifts: SQ-475, BP- 365, DL- 565

Youtube: www.youtube.com/dustinbledsoedc

Check out my blog about Action Movies, Weightlifting, Comic Books, Aquariums, and more

www.mindofshadow.com

Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Finally booked with Alejandro brahs

booked for Oct. 2, with the possibility of a cancellation I will be the first one he will call (said there's always one that cancels)
    excited as fuk, going to be looking through this thread for more ideas and to see if i might something i would like more, since its on OCT.2, i have time

fuark i can't wait

Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by type1brahs View Post
    did you ever get your work done from him? ha i wanna see some pics!
    Yup. Driving home from vega s now. I'll post some pics tonight. Very happy.

Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Anyone have any ink has a deeper meaning other than looking awesome?
    Why do you think they are mutually exclusive? Cmon brah, don't come in here with that chit.
    Just because someone has awesome looking work and it involves something you don't quite understand (greek sculptures, history etc) doesn't mean there is no meaning behind it.
    http://www.inklocations.com - Find the best tattoo artists, anywhere in the world.

Private Equity Degen VBogdanovic's Avatar
    VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey i got a question for all of you veterans. I have my appt (2 days) with Rember in under a month now. I plan on doing two 5-6 hour sessions (on my arm/day after day).
    How does the second day feel? Are you tender as fuk? Numb(er) for the second day? I have been wondering about this as my appointment gets closer. I know rember listens to music
    so i'm going to be sure to bring some good headphones and also a couple snacks.

Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    got a quick 4 hrs with pako barragan. Definately not enough time to show his skill. However i contacted him a week ago after deciding to join the gf to a vegas trip, so i didnt have time to really plan something big that id be sure id love. .so we started with this. spent and hour and a half or so on the script . Its a quote from michaelangelo "Ancora Imparo". The motto “Ancora Imparo!” was uttered by Michelangelo at the age of 87 and translates to “Still, I am learning” or I am still learning”. Imagine such a profound statement being admitted by this artistic genius who recognized that, even in his latter years, there was still much more to learn. We spent about 1.5 - 2 hours freehanding some clouds, and a lightning bolt. Still need a few more hours, but it already has impressed me. Hes a very artistically smart kid. Very humble too.

ill go back in about 2 months. he'll go over the clouds, add some white highlights, and probably add a town or something bigger like more angels, or a female.

also im gonna have to go back to my other artist to redo the original sun rays( the rays werent done right, supposed to be circular from side to side) and dove to make it more realistic and blend right with my new addition.

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Theboy314 View Post
    Finally booked with Alejandro brahs

booked for Oct. 2, with the possibility of a cancellation I will be the first one he will call (said there's always one that cancels)
    excited as fuk, going to be looking through this thread for more ideas and to see if i might something i would like more, since its on OCT.2, i have time

fuark i can't wait
    Nice! Congrats! Good choice

Anyone here have darker skin? How does the hyper realistic stuff hold up on darker color skin?

Anyone have any ink has a deeper meaning other than looking awesome? Looking for some inspiration for a tat ive been planning for awhile for a child I lost. I know the statue/hyperrealistic stuff is really in right now (and the same 10 artists being posted over and and over) but just looking for something a lil different than that.

Thx
    "Same 10 artists being posted over and and over"
    Read the last few pages of this thread and count the number of artists posted. More than 10. But it looks like we're talking about the same artists because great artists don't just show up outta nowhere, and this is a thread for quality ink. So other than the great, I dunno, few hundred/thousand artists mentioned in the past 3 threads, there aren't a lot more worth discussing that are active on social network and accessible for us (Russia/Ukraine I'm talking to you. post moar).

Oh and brahs, on that topic, I can't believe I forgot to mention this, but when I was with Matthew James, he showed me this artist he had just discovered saying that "I thought I knew everyone good out there"
    http://instagram.com/samuel_tukabel/
    How insane is this dude?

Back to you, as for your first question, darker skin usually requires darker tones so hyper realistic colour is not a good option. At least that's what I'm going to do. I have a dark skin tone and I'm not planning on ever getting hyper realistic colour work.

Originally Posted by VBogdanovic View Post
    Hey i got a question for all of you veterans. I have my appt (2 days) with Rember in under a month now. I plan on doing two 5-6 hour sessions (on my arm/day after day).
    How does the second day feel? Are you tender as fuk? Numb(er) for the second day? I have been wondering about this as my appointment gets closer. I know rember listens to music
    1) Jelly.
    2) Second day sucks so much. Not the tattooing itself. The wiping. Feels like sandpaper on sunburns.
    3) Get protein bars among your snacks. Magic stuff for the second day.

Originally Posted by Gbinkster View Post
    got a quick 4 hrs with pako barragan. Definately not enough time to show his skill. However i contacted him a week ago after deciding to join the gf to a vegas trip, so i didnt have time to really plan something big that id be sure id love. .so we started with this. spent and hour and a half or so on the script . Its a quote from michaelangelo "Ancora Imparo". The motto “Ancora Imparo!” was uttered by Michelangelo at the age of 87 and translates to “Still, I am learning” or I am still learning”. Imagine such a profound statement being admitted by this artistic genius who recognized that, even in his latter years, there was still much more to learn. We spent about 1.5 - 2 hours freehanding some clouds, and a lightning bolt. Still need a few more hours, but it already has impressed me. Hes a very artistically smart kid. Very humble too.

ill go back in about 2 months. he'll go over the clouds, add some white highlights, and probably add a town or something bigger like more angels, or a female.

also im gonna have to go back to my other artist to redo the original sun rays( the rays werent done right, supposed to be circular from side to side) and dove to make it more realistic and blend right with my new addition.
    [IMG]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w371/gbinkster80/pako1.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w371/gbinkster80/pakodd.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w371/gbinkster80/pako2f.jpg[/IG]
    Sweet as fuk. Love it and love the quote
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

http://www.angry-developer.com/

JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey mate,
    As someone who recently sat a 3 day back-to-back session I agree with Epithet, the wiping is the worst part. I was literally quivering every time Jun wiped.
    Things to know though:
    As far as my sessions were concerned Jun didn't go over the same area twice. Meaning he outlined and shaded till completion and then moved on. I can't imagine rember will do any different.
    Make sure you take lots of sugary snacks and 'pop-top' water and Gatorade bottles. Dealing with bottle lids with one arm after getting tattooed for 5+ hours sucks.
    Take warm clothing, I got the cold sweats and it's chit.
    Getting tattooed for long periods of time is more mental than physical.

Good luck, I'm sure it will be worth it.
    J

JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thx
    Asks how hyper-realistic holds up on dark skin and then in the same breath talks chit about said style.
    It's obvious if you think about it, that any style that relies on the use of negative space isn't going to work as well on darker skin.
    Negged not just for being a ****get but also an idiot.

Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed re relatively unknown artists coming out of the woodwork, we live in a golden age brahs.

Originally Posted by JJ2131 View Post
    Hey mate,
    As someone who recently sat a 3 day back-to-back session I agree with Epithet, the wiping is the worst part. I was literally quivering every time Jun wiped.
    Things to know though:
    As far as my sessions were concerned Jun didn't go over the same area twice. Meaning he outlined and shaded till completion and then moved on. I can't imagine rember will do any different.
    Make sure you take lots of sugary snacks and 'pop-top' water and Gatorade bottles. Dealing with bottle lids with one arm after getting tattooed for 5+ hours sucks.

J
    Basically what JJ said, but a couple of differences. I find I actually get really hot and sweaty a few hours in, so prepare for that too. Also I've had all outline, then all shading, then all colouring done over the space of one day in that order. Pray to God he does it the way JJ spoke about, cos it's a ****ing world of hurt the other way.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *
    IPF 105kg

Originally Posted by JJ2131 View Post
    Hey mate,
    Things to know though:

J
    got a back to back booked for next week at lowrider in socal. im actually kinda scared after reading this lol. Im looking to get the tricep area and inner forearm so it shouldnt be as bad

Location: Surrey, Walton on thames, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Had to push the appointment back to August due to family commitments.

Think my back tattoo will be done in 3 years at this rate... lol
    Current Lifts - B 140kg x 5| S 185kg x 3 | D 200kg x 6 | Front S 130kg x 5 |

☆☆☆ υк ¢яєω ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ MISC INK CREW ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ Occasional competitor crew ☆☆☆

MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindofShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Nostalgiac View Post
    Why do you think they are mutually exclusive? Cmon brah, don't come in here with that chit.
    Just because someone has awesome looking work and it involves something you don't quite understand (greek sculptures, history etc) doesn't mean there is no meaning behind it.
    You are digging for something that isn't there in my post. I didn't say they are mutually exclusive... i was asking if anyone had any deeper meaning stuff.

and LOL at the second sentence. You're right, I don't understand history and sculptures... you get your history degree from Wikipedia? Stop fronting man. Most people get statue and painting stuff done because it looks awesome, not because of some deep dark secret meaning.

Check out my blog about Action Movies, Weightlifting, Comic Books, Aquariums, and more

www.mindofshadow.com

Read the last few pages of this thread and count the number of artists posted. More than 10. But it looks like we're talking about the same artists because great artists don't just show up outta nowhere, and this is a thread for quality ink. So other than the great, I dunno, few hundred/thousand artists mentioned in the past 3 threads, there aren't a lot more worth discussing that are active on social network and accessible for us (Russia/Ukraine I'm talking to you. post moar).

Back to you, as for your first question, darker skin usually requires darker tones so hyper realistic colour is not a good option. At least that's what I'm going to do. I have a dark skin tone and I'm not planning on ever getting hyper realistic colour work.
    exagerating for effect. Ive read every single post from the previous incarnations of this thread as well. I know its more than 10.

got an pictures of your ink? Hard to find darker skinned inspiration really. A lot of the great, detailed stuff seems to be done on white skin.

www.mindofshadow.com

GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thx
    I can't really relate because I live in Scotland, but I'm gonna say hyper realism ain't gonna work too well with darker skin. I'm inclined to say you'll probably be better off going with a bolder approach (traditional/ neo-trad/ Japanese, etc), but I'm a bit biased

Keep an eye out for artists that have done realism on darker skin, you'll be better going with someone who's experienced doing it.

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    exagerating for effect. Ive read every single post from the previous incarnations of this thread as well. I know its more than 10.

got an pictures of your ink? Hard to find darker skinned inspiration really. A lot of the great, detailed stuff seems to be done on white skin.
    You don't really expect me to further engage in discussions with you after being a total **** do you? I answered your question in hopes that you'd start to behave (your first post was very condescending but I thought ignoring that might help). But then you go full jackas$ and start insulting.

And "Exaggerting for effect"? Gtfo with your effect
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    got a full day booked for wednesday.

going for a half sleeve. sculptures + clockwork clock at the bottom. will be a different sculpture tho, a much hotter one.

general idea:

WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

Oh and brahs, on that topic, I can't believe I forgot to mention this, but when I was with Matthew James, he showed me this artist he had just discovered saying that "I thought I knew everyone good out there"
    http://instagram.com/samuel_tukabel/
    How insane is this dude?

1) Jelly.
    2) Second day sucks so much. Not the tattooing itself. The wiping. Feels like sandpaper on sunburns.
    3) Get protein bars among your snacks. Magic stuff for the second day.

Sweet as fuk. Love it and love the quote
    Thanx mayne. Still got a ways to go.

Registered Beast. BeastinFitness's Avatar
    BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any experts here in traditional tattoos?

Wondering what the approx. cost of a tattoo like this is. This size as well. Also, would a tattoo like this need to be done by a top artist? Or would a great artist in my city be able to do it really well also.

~Whatever it takes

~Quest For Six ~ Forty Niners~

Go Warriors!

RAW lifts: S - 555 B - 400 D - 645 (stiff bar conventional masterrace)

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BeastinFitness View Post

Wondering what the approx. cost of a tattoo like this is. This size as well. Also, would a tattoo like this need to be done by a top artist? Or would a great artist in my city be able to do it really well also.

Im really sorry but these sort of questions should answer themselves...

How much does it cost? depends on the artist. There literally isn't an average because SEE QUESTION TWO

Does a top artist need to do this?

A top artist will command fees way higher than an "average" but to answer your second question, a top artist should be utilized for for any particular styles. Artistic industries have few masters of one, but many jacks of all. If you want a SPECIFIC style, why wouldnt you go to a MASTER of it?

If I am remodeling my home, I would never hire a master of kitchen remodeling to hire to remodel my backyard. And if My bathroom was a huge point of concern, I wouldn't hire a guy who was decent at everything from top to bottom.

Registered Beast. BeastinFitness's Avatar
    BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    Im really sorry but these sort of questions should answer themselves...

How much does it cost? depends on the artist. There literally isn't an average because SEE QUESTION TWO

Does a top artist need to do this?

A top artist will command fees way higher than an "average" but to answer your second question, a top artist should be utilized for for any particular styles. Artistic industries have few masters of one, but many jacks of all. If you want a SPECIFIC style, why wouldnt you go to a MASTER of it?

If I am remodeling my home, I would never hire a master of kitchen remodeling to hire to remodel my backyard. And if My bathroom was a huge point of concern, I wouldn't hire a guy who was decent at everything from top to bottom.
    do you think that specific one was done by a "top artist"?
    ~Whatever it takes

~Quest For Six ~ Forty Niners~

Go Warriors!

RAW lifts: S - 555 B - 400 D - 645 (stiff bar conventional masterrace)

do you think that specific one was done by a "top artist"?
    No expert in traditional, but the pic is way too small to judge anyways. Myself (relatively a newbie to the tattoo scene), the two metrics I use for judging a tattoo is how it looks like from afar, and how it looks like up close. Almost all traditional tattoos look good from afar. You need to suck so much to make one look bad lol

*Misc Ink Crew*

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

first day, long day.
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

prices range. but for someone good, i'd say up to $200/hr. possibly more.

if i had to guess, that probably took 5+ hours.
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

inner forearm

did back to back session on these two. Both took about 8-9 hours a piece. Got em done at Lowrider Tattoo by Chris Lee. Super nice guy. very talented. He was very open to my suggestions and i think it came out great. I will go back to him forsure for future work. I think in another year or so ppl will hold him up to the level of like a Miguel or Noah or other bigger name bng guy that come from the Lowrider camp.

I will post pics of the full sleeve once it heals in two weeks or so. I about 70 percent done with my left arm. I just need to figure out an idea for the inner bicep and get the outer forearm touched up by Abey. It never healed right and lost prob 30 percent of its color.

so hopefully i can get him to touch up and not charge an arm and a leg.

Originally Posted by type1brahs View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/NMU9l2Y.png[/ig]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/vr70sU5.png[/mg]
    inner forearm
    did back to back session on these two. Both took about 8-9 hours a piece. Got em done at Lowrider Tattoo by Chris Lee. Super nice guy. very talented. He was very open to my suggestions and i think it came out great. I will go back to him forsure for future work. I think in another year or so ppl will hold him up to the level of like a Miguel or Noah or other bigger name bng guy that come from the Lowrider camp.

I will post pics of the full sleeve once it heals in two weeks or so. I about 70 percent done with my left arm. I just need to figure out an idea for the inner bicep and get the outer forearm touched up by Abey. It never healed right and lost prob 30 percent of its color.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/U0LFkGY.jpg[img]

so hopefully i can get him to touch up and not charge an arm and a leg.
    I'll get some sh!t for this but I like this more than Lil B's work. The bold outlines fit this so much more than Lil B's bold outlines, which sometimes just don't click for me. Gorgeous tattoos man

Originally Posted by PSVita View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/iTSl5MW.jpg[/ig]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/BZzRdJf.jpg[/mg]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/DSjZekt.jpg[img]

first day, long day.
    Really love how the angel's body sits on your arm. Looks fantastic. Congrats

*Misc Ink Crew*

cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheapWiFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Probably 4-5 hours for outline work and black shading, plus 2 hours for color. Not sure how much that would cost (tattoo artists i've been to never charge by the hour), probably 800 at least.

I don't think you need to seek out the number 1 traditional artist in your area. A decent artist experienced in traditional tattoos should be enough, but that's my opinion. do whatever you feel comfortable with
    *Bad knee crew*

*South Bay Crew*

THINGS I WAS LIKE:
    ☑ Lmao

Page 169 of 271 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast