HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Critique my diet please :)

I am trying to lose around 10lbs after my bulk which is not so difficult. I play rugby (I play lock if anybody was curious) and am in preseason so i do cross fit workouts with strength and hypertrophy principles. Anyway I am in a 500 calorie deficit. All of my carbs come from vegetables because they satisfy my sugar craving, which stupid bad. Is this bad? Low fiber around 23g a day. I am 193lb 6'2 around 14% bf.

Breakfeast
    3eggs w/olive oil
    marble cheese 50 g
    apples n oranges
    Lunch
    Two 3oz Beef Patties
    Sweet Potato 200g
    Dinner
    Chicken Breast 4 oz
    2eggs w/olive oil
    marble cheese 25g
    Snacks and Post workout
    Trutein Protein Powder 1 scoop
    Banana
    1 cup milk
    Greek yogurt 0% 280g

Total
    Fat- 92g
    Carb- 146g
    Protein-189g

Thanks a 1000lbs!
    Bench: 200x3
    Squat: 280x3
    Deadlift: 350x3

FAT-> ATHLETE

14 MONTHS TRAINING. YEARS TO COME.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    macros seem fine assuming your TDEE is like ~2600
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

DavidUnderhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidUnderhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidUnderhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidUnderhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidUnderhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidUnderhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidUnderhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidUnderhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidUnderhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidUnderhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidUnderhand will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea ^ Calories seem pretty low. Minimums are being hit properly, I assume you could afford to eat more though.
    Bench: 230. Squat:375. Deadlift:375. OHP:175 (Not Max). Pullup: +65. @165. 1/28/15

HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuntedX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DavidUnderhand View Post
    Yea ^ Calories seem pretty low. Minimums are being hit properly, I assume you could afford to eat more though.
    thanks appreciate, will raise calories a bit.

FAT-> ATHLETE

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because FCUK veggies. Where are your veggies?
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

Originally Posted by n0useforaname View Post
    Because FCUK veggies. Where are your veggies?
    it doesnt need to be said that i eat veggies, its a must in my books with every meal

FAT-> ATHLETE