3dsmaxed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3dsmaxed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3dsmaxed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3dsmaxed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3dsmaxed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3dsmaxed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3dsmaxed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3dsmaxed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

advice regarding supplements

Hi all

i am into my 4th week of DTP workout and i am not too sure if i need to take all the supplements mentioned by Kris. i started the workout just to try out something new and i am really happy with the results although i dont follow the diet hard and fast ( cant manage to have 5 to 6meals ina day)
    ryt now i am just taking a pre workout drink i.e BSN hyper FX(one scoop) and after my workout i take whey protein shake. i am also taking a multivitamin everyday.
    can anyone please advice me what else is necessary as i am not too fond of taking supplements and how much protein do i need to take daily.
    i weigh 188 pounds right now and i am 6'1 inches".

i dont have much knowledge about how it goes when doing this workout or any other and how much to eat and what supplements are must

please advice

thanks a lot.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, it isn't necessary to purchase all of those supplements. Most of them are simply not needed. Nutrition will be the number one factor. So if your diet is at a 5 you need to step it up to +8. Eating 6 times a day isn't necessary. Go check out the nutrition forums and possibly look into Intermittent Fasting. Good luck!
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    No, it isn't necessary to purchase all of those supplements. Most of them are simply not needed. Nutrition will be the number one factor. So if your diet is at a 5 you need to step it up to +8. Eating 6 times a day isn't necessary. Go check out the nutrition forums and possibly look into Intermittent Fasting. Good luck!
    great advice.

also, a few of my favorite supplements include ArA, endosurge, and Anabeta.

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Adding to this... All that matters is that you hit your goals for the day (macros consisting of protein, calories ect...). If anything just stick to the basics: Protein, vitamins, creatine, and a PWO if wanted.
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    get your diet down, the biggest thing is just to eat 6 meals a day...maybe its not 6 clean meals but just get in the groove of eating that many times then you can tweak your diet to what you want to do. then get a pre if needed, just keep it simple
    Team Representative for Formutech Nutrition

www.formutechnutrition.com

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bdzemske View Post
    get your diet down, the biggest thing is just to eat 6 meals a day...maybe its not 6 clean meals but just get in the groove of eating that many times then you can tweak your diet to what you want to do. then get a pre if needed, just keep it simple
    why 6 meals a day? thats ridiculous
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 3dsmaxed View Post
    Hi all

i am into my 4th week of DTP workout and i am not too sure if i need to take all the supplements mentioned by Kris. i started the workout just to try out something new and i am really happy with the results although i dont follow the diet hard and fast ( cant manage to have 5 to 6meals ina day)
    ryt now i am just taking a pre workout drink i.e BSN hyper FX(one scoop) and after my workout i take whey protein shake. i am also taking a multivitamin everyday.
    can anyone please advice me what else is necessary as i am not too fond of taking supplements and how much protein do i need to take daily.
    i weigh 188 pounds right now and i am 6'1 inches".

i dont have much knowledge about how it goes when doing this workout or any other and how much to eat and what supplements are must

please advice

thanks a lot.
    Nope you don't need everything he mentions.

I would take agmatine, Cit Mal and creatine, plus a good diet.

All those reps you may want a good lactic acid buffer.
    Formutech Nutrition Athlete and Rep
    FormutechNutrition.com make sure you subscribe to our athletes blogs, the information we post can be invaluable!!
    Friend us on ******** and Follow on Twitter!!

Team Unmatched Owner/ Lead Coach
    ********: Clay Parker
    Instagram: NPCClayParker