MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000)

Back Spasms *help please*

So thursday night after i got done playin bball at the gym for a couple hours i went to the gym bathroom, took a piss, wash hands, turn around to exit bathroom all the sudden my back locks up. sharp pain if i moved it any direction except perfect posture. this was around 11pm. went into jacuzzi to see if that would help loosen up it helped a bit. went home and could barely move, took a shower though it was painful, went to bed.

woke up friday, improved, but still painful when changing directions just walking, so rested obviously all day. today its saturday, and more improvement can walk pretty much normal and change directions fine, but certain movements will trigger the sharp pain again so its not all the way better. But getting there. resting again all day today. figure tomorrow it won't be all the way better either, so probably rest.

My question is what do you brahs do other than rest, apply heat pad to back spasms? You just gotta wait it out a few days? the pain is in the lowest middle part of my back. I feel like it was a result of just fatigue, rather than traumatic event, that's why i figure its spasms.

got a futbol tournament next weekend, tryna be fit for that. which means id at least try to get some cardio in this week leading up to it so i can be fit even if i can't lift

cliffs:

back locked up - thinking spasms
    been 2 days
    wondering how long more to wait, and how to speed up the loosening of this locked up back
    soccer tourney next weekend

reps for best advice on how to deal with this and get back asap... im targetting monday

who's dealt with these?
    3K+

RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just got over a bout of those myself, though mine crept around to my obliques as well. It was fun waking up at 3:00a.m. spasming so hard it looked like I was doing mini crunches in bed. I got mine probably from doing lay down bicep cable curls of all things. Just tweaked it the wrong way.

It took me a solid week to get over it - heat, rest, stretching, a fair amount of walking helped too. I got a few years on you, though, so you should heal up in about 2/3 to 3/4 that time.

MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RustyPipes View Post
    Just got over a bout of those myself, though mine crept around to my obliques as well. It was fun waking up at 3:00a.m. spasming so hard it looked like I was doing mini crunches in bed. I got mine probably from doing lay down bicep cable curls of all things. Just tweaked it the wrong way.

It took me a solid week to get over it - heat, rest, stretching, a fair amount of walking helped too. I got a few years on you, though, so you should heal up in about 2/3 to 3/4 that time.
    heat pad 3x today, once for 15 minutes to 20 minutes every 3 hours... rested all of friday, going to rest all of today, all of tomorrow and see how it is monday. I need to get on that stretching I'm pretty sure mine was caused by super tight legs, hamstrings, glutes, calves all really tight. Maybe contributed to the back spasming. If i stretch real good rest, heat, this weekend I should be fine early this week I figure...

thanks for the 2 cents homey! repped up
    3K+