born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question Anyone here have experience with uterine ablation?

I'm having one done next week...anyone here have it done and can you tell me what the recovery was like?

My doctor said I only need a day off work...I tried telling him I'm a PT and lift heavy stuff for a living LOL , he said that was fine, but this doesn't seem quite right to me (I don't always lift 45 lb plates but sometimes I do...) . I have 2 clients scheduled the following day in the evening, just trying to figure out if I should keep them for that time slot or reschedule. Also trying to figure out when to resume workouts. I lift 2 days a week (plus cardio) and do cross fit 2 days a week.

Also, I've been told that the ablation can help an excess of estrogen in your system, anyone know?
    ~ Christie ~
    Military vet, and working mama to a troop

Nutrition fanatic/ISSA CPT

"NEVER give up, NEVER stop, NEVER QUIT!!" " GET IT GIRL!"

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's not a big deal. There won't be much pain or bleeding the next day. I had some minor spotting and light cramping and was working out the next day.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by oregonchick76 View Post
    It's not a big deal. There won't be much pain or bleeding the next day. I had some minor spotting and light cramping and was working out the next day.
    sweet! thats what im hoping...

did it help you? and do you feel like it changed you hormonally at all?
    ~ Christie ~
    Military vet, and working mama to a troop

Nutrition fanatic/ISSA CPT

"NEVER give up, NEVER stop, NEVER QUIT!!" " GET IT GIRL!"

lexit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would love an update - I know this thread is a little old, but I am having the same procedure this Thursday - most specifically about squats; I do soooooooo many in a day that I was wondering if I would have to stop this one exercise for awhile

Thank you,
    Lexit