iSitTooMuch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

losing fat and protein shakes. Does it work?

I am just starting to workout again after a long time in which time I gained a lot of weight (all fat). 175lbs and 20%< BFP. I have seen that in order to lose weight (or convert fat to muscle) I should run after I lift. I plan on taking a serving of whey (w/ bcaa's) before and 2 servings after the workout. First of all: is this plan just simply stupid, will I lose fat or just gain it? Also, if it does sound like a good plan should I take the 2nd shake before or after I run. I've read that one should take the shake within 30 minutes of lifting, so would it be fine to take it after running/cardio?

goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy
    Read stickies

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Calorie deficit works.

Protein shakes are simply a convenient way to supplement protein into your diet.

I prefer eating meat.

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^And I like whey because meat is expensive

Protein shakes are fine, OP. PreWO, PostWO, whatever. Just be sure to include them in your daily tracking since they do have calories.

Btw converting fat into muscle isn't a thing, with your stats you're going to be looking at either/or (lose fat OR gain muscle) depending on if you're eating in a deficit or surplus.

Daani30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daani30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daani30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daani30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daani30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daani30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daani30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daani30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daani30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daani30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daani30 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would suggest at your body fat level go for a cut while lifting, eat in a caloric deficit, get your 1g protein per pound of body weight. Once your around 10-12% go for a slow clean bulk. Also protein shakes are good easy fast way to get protein to your muscles when needed