Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My ultimate 6 pack! And my fitness Journey

Growing up i was always picked on for being the skinny person. Everyone always thought i would never amount to anything in fitness, or i would always be the weak one. Out of all my friends, no one never had faith in me. So one day driving down the road i saw a gym, and i decided from that day forward i wouldn't be known as the little guy, or the guy that wouldn't amount to anything, when it came to fitness. Growing up i had a eating disorder. The doctors said i could never be able to eat enough to grow properly with weight training. But i decided to prove them, and me wrong. Growing up i only ate maybe once a day. I had no clue what a diet was. People told me i had to be on a diet to gain weight, i thought to myself no i don't, diets are only to lose weight right? All i have to do is lift weights and i'll get big. Was i wrong. Well teaching myself and never having a personal trainer, or coach along my journey this is the conclusion with proper diet, and hard work and consistency, and dedication, this is what is possible. Everyone can achieve anything in life they want as long as they want it bad enough. I studied countless hours on bodybuilding and this is my journey.
    "Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal- a commitment to excellence- that will enable you to attain the success you seek."

2/20/09=137 pound kid
    1/10/10=185lbs
    "New Goal"
    1/15/11=215lbs with 9%bf

Location: Sunderland, Silksworth, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fauuurrkk that 6pac gz brah
    Small man to BIG MAN = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151293303

R.I.P Zyzz

itsbrandonhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsbrandonhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsbrandonhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsbrandonhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsbrandonhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsbrandonhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsbrandonhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsbrandonhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsbrandonhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsbrandonhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsbrandonhere will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    congrats OP. Amazing transformation. How many years of lifting seriously was this?

Berkush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berkush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berkush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berkush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berkush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berkush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berkush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berkush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berkush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berkush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berkush is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dang great transformation repped

Best delts I've seen here (srs)(no homo), whats your shoulder workout?

Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Topbod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by itsbrandonhere View Post
    congrats OP. Amazing transformation. How many years of lifting seriously was this?
    Serious lifting it took me 5 years. However. I have always restricted my calories after the 3rd year. I'm more of the physique kind of guy. So i want to stick to around 210 pounds. I am looking to perfect my physique before entering in my first ifbb physique division.
    "Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal- a commitment to excellence- that will enable you to attain the success you seek."

2/20/09=137 pound kid
    1/10/10=185lbs
    "New Goal"
    1/15/11=215lbs with 9%bf

Originally Posted by Berkush View Post

Thank you man. I always switch up my shoulder workout i do double motion exercises for my shoulders along with drop sets... double motion is along the lines of a regular press and a arnold press right after if that makes sense... And that is 1 rep.. I do that ever so often to switch things up.

2/20/09=137 pound kid
    1/10/10=185lbs
    "New Goal"
    1/15/11=215lbs with 9%bf

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Berkush View Post

Agree with this^ Massive thick delts.
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

Originally Posted by boo99 View Post
    Agree with this^ Massive thick delts.
    Thank you! Here's a pic of my delts this was taken a year ago. I will post updated pics soon.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Topbod; 01-05-2014 at 12:46 PM.

2/20/09=137 pound kid
    1/10/10=185lbs
    "New Goal"
    1/15/11=215lbs with 9%bf

k1ddoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ddoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ddoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ddoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ddoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ddoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ddoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ddoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ddoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ddoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ddoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You look insane, those abs are literally perfect dude. Repped WELL DONE.
    "Success is dependent on effort." ~Sophocles

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Topbod View Post
    Thank you! Here's a pic of my delts this was taken a year ago. I will post updated pics soon.
    Welcome bro, thick as phuck a year ago as well!

Repped!
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unreal physique. Good luck competing you will do awesome.
    Muscleology Forum Rep
    www.muscleology.com

COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew
    MuscleTech Supporter

Torroezyzzbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Torroezyzzbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Torroezyzzbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Torroezyzzbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Torroezyzzbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Torroezyzzbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Torroezyzzbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Torroezyzzbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Torroezyzzbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Torroezyzzbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Torroezyzzbrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nive Sixpac but looks kinda ga....

Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Amazing full body. Nice job, hard work paid off
    [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/INDPOWR/sig2_zpsddad7e16.jpg[/IMG]

bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome job man. Looking good.
    MuscleTech Log (Phase8, Amino Build, Hydroxycut Elite) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159389341

Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
    Amazing full body. Nice job, hard work paid off
    Thanks man greatly appreciated... I can't wait to post pics up from my next photo shoot with luis rafeal for those of you who know him.

2/20/09=137 pound kid
    1/10/10=185lbs
    "New Goal"
    1/15/11=215lbs with 9%bf

Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Topbod View Post
    Thanks man greatly appreciated... I can't wait to post pics up from my next photo shoot with luis rafeal for those of you who know him.
    I like you was MAD skinny and took my time doing it natural and right. Your diet must be a lot more spot on than me...LMAO but, I do not think I can keep sub 10% at my age all the time without getting sick.
    [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/INDPOWR/sig2_zpsddad7e16.jpg[/IMG]

Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
    I like you was MAD skinny and took my time doing it natural and right. Your diet must be a lot more spot on than me...LMAO but, I do not think I can keep sub 10% at my age all the time without getting sick.
    You can i bet just try it! Natty is the way to go in my opinion. I've seen friends take gear and well to me. It just doesn't look good. Just my opinion. I'm more of a pretty boy i guess you can say (no homo) but i want to be attractive and built. So hopefully when i get to the ifbb i can get my pro card.

2/20/09=137 pound kid
    1/10/10=185lbs
    "New Goal"
    1/15/11=215lbs with 9%bf

Psynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psynx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amazing job, you are truly an inspiration.. I have somewhat the same story as you; was skinny as **** when i was in college and highschool, and i started workout out a lot the past year, hope i will achieve something like you one day as well

MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    amazing. Im afread to ask but are you al natural?

boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by MikeTheBiceps View Post
    amazing. Im afread to ask but are you al natural?
    Op pm'ed an said hes not natural

jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    holy chit. mad inspiration right here.

ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Coming in I was expecting only abs. But damn very nice physique my man. And you look sassy as fck in that first picture and I love it.
    "The greats weren't great because at birth they could paint; the greats were great because they paint a lot."

For personal coaching in diet, training and supplements PM me or check out my ******** page: www.********.com/2strongvon

Originally Posted by boxtrot View Post
    Op pm'ed an said hes not natural
    I did? Sorry boxtrot but i never said i wasn't natural. And for the rest of you thank you so much. I try my hardest day in and day out. My diet i always keep spot on always. I track my macrounits to the t i'm a little ocd about that right now.

2/20/09=137 pound kid
    1/10/10=185lbs
    "New Goal"
    1/15/11=215lbs with 9%bf

pnguyen36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnguyen36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnguyen36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnguyen36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnguyen36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnguyen36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnguyen36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnguyen36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnguyen36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnguyen36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnguyen36 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    amazing transformation