TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Post Thoughts on Nitro Tech, Leukic, Gakic, and Anabolic Halo Post Workout.

Before anyone says anything the supplements nitro tech, Gakic, Leukic, and anabolic halo post workout were given to me for free. I would never in a million years pay the insane prices charged to obtain them. With that said, now that I do have them I just wanted some opinions on how effective those supplements are, keep in mind I train mainly for strength. Thanks guys.
    [QUOTE=BredFromFire;381180361]working out without deads and squats is like having sex without the girl.

Lifts All Raw (2014):
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 475 (Belt Only)
    Deadlift:565
    Total: 1405

[QUOTE=enkaroxch;734516233]Saudi Arabia has an incredibly warm relationship with Israel.[/QUOTE]

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Does your packaging for the Nitro Tech and the Halo look like the picture below?

The reason I am asking is because you mentioned Gakic(which is now in our product Push 10) and Leukic. I was basically just wondering if you have the old versions.

As far as the Nitro Tech and Halo prices being expensive, the prices fall in line with other similar products.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Does your packaging for the Nitro Tech and the Halo look like the picture below?

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rF6KMKqtof4/UNb_FAfJDmI/AAAAAAAAA5Y/99FtJReWICg/s1600/mtechperformanceseries.jpg[/g]

The reason I am asking is because you mentioned Gakic(which is now in our product Push 10) and Leukic. I was basically just wondering if you have the old versions.

As far as the Nitro Tech and Halo prices being expensive, the prices fall in line with other similar products.
    We still sell gakic separate
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt...ro-series.html

As for OP,
    The prices as he mentioned fall in line with similar supplements in their category.

What did you think of them?
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the prices fall in line with other similar products.
    Wait, what do you mean?

Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    The prices as he mentioned fall in line with similar supplements in their category.
    Oh, okay now I get it

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Nitrotech use to be expensive when most other proteins were 28$ for 5lbs. But now that the prices have shot up for all others, you've held yours fairly well. Props!

Mike
    ….

gshoty40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gshoty40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gshoty40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gshoty40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gshoty40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gshoty40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gshoty40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gshoty40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gshoty40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gshoty40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gshoty40 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no supplement will ever make you stronger or look good. They could only help a little. I personally love my Anabolic Halo. The chocolate flavor is perfectly rich but not too sweet. I honestly don't mind paying for it because at this point besides bars and food and sometimes a pre workout I don't blow a lot money on other supps.