loadedgun1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

anyone els feel like throwing up after eating? (bulking)

this has started happening to me recently. is this normal? maby im just getting sick of eating same foods over and over again for 1 year

kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    never threw up but i felt very close to throwing up, used to eat 1.2-1.8k calories worth of pasta for 2 weeks and every time i looked at pasta i felt like throwing up and realized that i was eating 1 pasta at a time and estimating how many pastas are left in the big bowl, etc so i just changed my foods, same with peanut butter. go buy bacon, its hella calories and can be combined with any meals so u actually enjoy it

been 2 weeks since i last ate pasta, gunna go eat it again when i feel like i can look at it without feeling to throw up. traumatized by pasta.

MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LMFAO 'traumatized by pasta'

I absolutely feel like I'm going to throw up after eating, I'm on about 4k cals right now. I miss the feeling of being hungry tbh

Johnnyboy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Threw up once...

Unlimited Motivation hunterpauley's Avatar
    hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gets hella old eating 1-2 Sweet Potatoes, 3 Cups of Brown Rice, and 2 Cups of Oats a day lol...
    "Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down. Somebody else is."

Nutrition + Lifting Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161736303

Instagram: hunter_pauley

Starting weight: 123 lbs LeRandomName's Avatar
    LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kingppoppy View Post
    never threw up but i felt very close to throwing up, used to eat 1.2-1.8k calories worth of pasta for 2 weeks and every time i looked at pasta i felt like throwing up and realized that i was eating 1 pasta at a time and estimating how many pastas are left in the big bowl, etc so i just changed my foods, same with peanut butter. go buy bacon, its hella calories and can be combined with any meals so u actually enjoy it

been 2 weeks since i last ate pasta, gunna go eat it again when i feel like i can look at it without feeling to throw up. traumatized by pasta.
    This, except that I eat brown rice
    Current:
    5 x 80 kg/176 lbs Squat
    1 x 85 kg/187 lbs Bench Press
    5 x 107.5 kg/237 lbs Deadlift
    1 x 60 kg/132 lbs millitary press

Goals:
    1 x 160 kg/353 lbs Squat
    1 x 120 kg/265 lbs Bench Press
    1 x 200 kg/440 lbs Deadlift
    1 x 80 kg/176 lbs millitary press

Scandinavian Misc Crew

JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kingppoppy View Post
    never threw up but i felt very close to throwing up, used to eat 1.2-1.8k calories worth of pasta for 2 weeks and every time i looked at pasta i felt like throwing up and realized that i was eating 1 pasta at a time and estimating how many pastas are left in the big bowl, etc

I Thought I was the only one.
    "Tropicana healthier on the bloodstream"

-Jason Genova.

snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hunterpauley View Post
    Gets hella old eating 1-2 Sweet Potatoes, 3 Cups of Brown Rice, and 2 Cups of Oats a day lol...
    Dude why? That's just asking to puke while bulking. Eat whatever you want.

Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It feels like that for the first week or so, just let it pass.
    After a while I guess your body just gets used to digesting so much food.
    Top Supplement Reviews - SupplementRaters.com

500+ repback always

Workout Log -- 5/3/1 -- Acquire Mass, Maintain Symmetry.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143662073

IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MitchyDee View Post
    LMFAO 'traumatized by pasta'

I absolutely feel like I'm going to throw up after eating, I'm on about 4k cals right now. I miss the feeling of being hungry tbh
    Me too, so kind of stopped bulking for a while and now I'm just cruisin' at maintenance.. Sucks to not gain weight tho..
    No hate on the mod

*Misc music crew*
    *Powerbuilding crew*

starting weight: 110 lbs
    1 year progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161533243