EasyRiding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Flavor Overload/Taste Saturation

New to the forum, I tried searching for this topic and couldn't find anything!
    I'm on a bulking diet, so naturally I'm supposed to eat a lot of food.

Problem is my taste buds will get flavor overloaded or something, like the taste of what I'm eating gets annoying, and I gotta chug it down with water just to get past it. This happens way before I'm even full! I can put down what I'm eating and eat something else just fine, but this throws off the measurements and proportions of the macros I'm eating.

Do any of you guys have certain foods or drinks you take to clear your palette? I've tried palette cleansing stuff like saltine crackers and ginger with no success. I'm going to try cucumber slices and see if that helps. But this problem is a bitch to get past.

musicman725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicman725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicman725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicman725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicman725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicman725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicman725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicman725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicman725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicman725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicman725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EasyRiding View Post
    New to the forum, I tried searching for this topic and couldn't find anything!
    I'm on a bulking diet, so naturally I'm supposed to eat a lot of food.

Problem is my taste buds will get flavor overloaded or something, like the taste of what I'm eating gets annoying, and I gotta chug it down with water just to get past it. This happens way before I'm even full! I can put down what I'm eating and eat something else just fine, but this throws off the measurements and proportions of the macros I'm eating.

Do any of you guys have certain foods or drinks you take to clear your palette? I've tried palette cleansing stuff like saltine crackers and ginger with no success. I'm going to try cucumber slices and see if that helps. But this problem is a bitch to get past.
    What exactly are you eating? Seems to me like the obvious answer is eat blander foods...eat steamed chicken and fish with no seasoning, brown rice, quinoa with no seasoning, etc...can't have flavor overload with no flavor.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what are you eating? eat a more variety of food so you dont get bored with it
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wat.
    Delirious Mutant.

rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100)
    eat what you enjoy; its most likely to suceed in the long term

jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Are you sure the problem isn't just there is already too much salt in your food and/or you are just too full? Try eating more calorie dense food.
    Minimalist Crew