Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500)

One of the things that depresses me most about my life is not being white

I'm fuking depressed as **** right now

Not being white has been something that I've been constantly depressed about since I was a little kid. In 1st grade, this one girl used to make the most absolute racist comments towards me. It was really weird considering we were only in 1st grade and I couldn't even grasp the concept of race at the time while this girl was saying comments one would get out of a neo-Nazi handbook. At one point during 1st grade, we had a project where we had to bring in a food that represented our heritage. All the white kids brought in homemade irish/Italian/polish foods and impressed everyone else. I brought in some poverty disgusting dish that my father had and was made fun of for it (nobody ate it either). Throughout the rest of elementary school, I forgot about it and was just a carefree kid. Then middle school hit and the race comments started up again. This was when my self esteem really took a hit. I tried to assimilate with the other kids yet was still singled out for being different, over something I had no control over. That drastically affected my personality. I became shy because I was afraid of people saying I was living up to the negative stereotypes of my race. I was afraid of even more negative race comments so I isolated myself. I became extremely conservative because I was afraid to put myself out there and make myself vulnerable.

Deep down, I'm jealous of white people. I'm jealous of the fact that they can date any race of people without being looked down on by the general population. I'm jealous of the fact that they can move or vacation nearly anywhere in the western world without fear of racism. Above all else, I'm jealous of the fact that they can be judged on their individual characteristics and not lumped in with a bunch of people that they have no control over. When a white person is in public, he's only representing himself. When a non-white person is in public, he's representing a entire race and even if they don't feel like that, that's the way white people see it. That's a lot of fu cking pressure. I'm jealous of the fact that they never have to be paranoid about people talking about them behind their backs. I'm jealous of their hair and skin genetics. I'm jealous of how photogenic they are. I'm jealous of how carefree they get to be and how they don't have slanty eyes (Asian), huge noses (blacks) or poop colored skin (Indians) holding them back from maximum aesthetics. I'm jealous of the fact that they never have to worry about not being able to fit in because of a physical characteristic that's out of their control.

Whats even more depressing is that the mods are probably going to think I'm trolling when I'm dead fking srs.

Not specifying my race and I know white miscers are going to come in here and make me feel like chit. What the fuk does it even matter. I'm going to be alone on Thanksgiving, alone on Christmas and alone forever. Probably just going to get drunk by myself and go off to some random isolated island to live the remainder of my life by myself.

Cliffs
    - Just read if. If you aren't white, I'm sure some of these feels will be familiar.

supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im a tan-skinned mexican, sometimes I really wish I was white ( dead srs)

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Jackson / thread
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

I wanna get big brah dylanrpxxx's Avatar
    dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think Even if you were white you would be depressed.
    You would find some other reason.
    srs.
    Learn to accept yourself as you are.
    **death metal crew**
    **welding crew**

Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500) Alonebrahh is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by supremebro View Post
    im a tan-skinned mexican, sometimes I really wish I was white ( dead srs)
    I'm generally okay with my race but I have times like this where I get depressed over it.

ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Holy wall of text

Deal with it *******
    --
    Eric cressey magnificent mobility.
    Kelly starrett maintaining your body creativelive.

rocketsfanumad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rocketsfanumad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rocketsfanumad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rocketsfanumad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rocketsfanumad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rocketsfanumad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rocketsfanumad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rocketsfanumad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rocketsfanumad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rocketsfanumad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rocketsfanumad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You are a HUGE phucking ******* and i hope your generation ends with you. Disgusting

awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol'd

it has nothing to do with your skin color. you're just a sad human being.

Originally Posted by dylanrpxxx View Post
    I think Even if you were white you would be depressed.
    You would find some other reason.
    srs.
    Learn to accept yourself as you are.
    Doubt it. My only other sources of depression are my family and my underachieving life so far. I could cut one of those things out of my life and just improve the other but I'll still be depressed about my race. Cant change that

Hardcorewhitey2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hardcorewhitey2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hardcorewhitey2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hardcorewhitey2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hardcorewhitey2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hardcorewhitey2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hardcorewhitey2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hardcorewhitey2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hardcorewhitey2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hardcorewhitey2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hardcorewhitey2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    them feels...someone upload a gif of that feel guy to settle the mood

Originally Posted by rocketsfanumad View Post
    You are a HUGE phucking ******* and i hope your generation ends with you. Disgusting
    What a surprise, a white guy who doesn't know how good he has it lecturing me on being a *******

Registered Brosepheous NoShatsGiven's Avatar
    NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ha! Just made my first miscer red. Take that you negative complexed *******.
    Lean Bulking Crew
    U Mirin Crew
    Yeh U Mirin Crew
    Stay Mirin Crew
    Just Mire Me Crew

Tyrenz303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyrenz303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyrenz303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyrenz303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyrenz303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyrenz303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyrenz303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyrenz303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyrenz303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyrenz303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyrenz303 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm a minority (race), but 100% American…

I managed to marry a 10/10 white girl…

Just saying….

SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm black

I like being black

If I had a chance at another life, I'd come back as black..

love yourself man, or no one else will

GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol at this kunt still creating accounts to try and degrade people.

Originally Posted by awwmad View Post
    lol'd

it has nothing to do with your skin color. you're just a sad human being.
    You live in Toronto, you don't understand. Not everyone grows up in a big diverse city

ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500)
    Being white is boring as fuk. Poor genetics (more prone to being ugly), terrible women, and boring culture. I always wished I was black because I play bass, basketball, and strictly listen to black music (old school funk, parliament, funkadelic, all that jazz)

Originally Posted by Tyrenz303 View Post
    I'm a minority (race), but 100% American…

I managed to marry a 10/10 white girl…

Just saying….
    pics?

Originally Posted by ProtonFart View Post
    Being white is boring as fuk. Poor genetics (more prone to being ugly), terrible women, and boring culture. I always wished I was black because I play bass, basketball, and strictly listen to black music (old school funk, parliament, funkadelic, all that jazz)
    No offense brah, I've seen your photo. You're an exception lol.

Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, take solace in the fact that (virtually) no white people give a flying **** about the color of your skin. But on the other hand, you are a morose whiny ******* who would hate himself no matter what your skin color was.... so I dont know, maybe grow up and stop making excuses for your "plight" and make a better life for yourself? Oh no, thats too hard. Just cry about race bull**** instead.

enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol whats your background? be proud of who you are man. once people get to know you they'll judge you based on you. if your a ******* then your a ******* doesn't matter what race you are.

Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    focus on STRENGTHS and POSITIVES.

I'm not sure where you're from but in the USA it is Thanksgiving...a time to be thankful for what you HAVE.
    2/5/14

tinyurl.com/lu9579n

Originally Posted by NoShatsGiven View Post
    Ha! Just made my first miscer red. Take that you negative complexed *******.
    Doubt it was you that made me red.

enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i can't even tell if half these posts are genuine or sarcasm lmao.

Originally Posted by Haplo21 View Post
    OP, take solace in the fact that (virtually) no white people give a flying **** about the color of your skin. But on the other hand, you are a morose whiny ******* who would hate himself no matter what your skin color was.... so I dont know, maybe grow up and stop making excuses for your "plight" and make a better life for yourself? Oh no, thats too hard. Just cry about race bull**** instead.
    I could tell that you haven't been lurking the misc for very long

BeforeTheDawn is not very helpful. (-500) BeforeTheDawn is not very helpful. (-500) BeforeTheDawn is not very helpful. (-500) BeforeTheDawn is not very helpful. (-500) BeforeTheDawn is not very helpful. (-500) BeforeTheDawn is not very helpful. (-500) BeforeTheDawn is not very helpful. (-500) BeforeTheDawn is not very helpful. (-500) BeforeTheDawn is not very helpful. (-500) BeforeTheDawn is not very helpful. (-500) BeforeTheDawn is not very helpful. (-500)

BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    move back to whatever country you came from? or ****ing get over it.

eldermisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eldermisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eldermisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eldermisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eldermisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eldermisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eldermisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eldermisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eldermisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eldermisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eldermisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My advice to you is to get your bodyfat <6% brah....pick up sloots without even trying.....then id like to hear what you got to say.

CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fuark brah..

I wanna get big brah dylanrpxxx's Avatar
    dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Alonebrahh View Post
    Doubt it. My only other sources of depression are my family and my underachieving life so far. I could cut one of those things out of my life and just improve the other but I'll still be depressed about my race. Cant change that
    I have dealt with depression over big things. Eventually they went away/were resolved and at the end I always found something else to hate myself for. Anyways you can't do **** about it so make the best out of it. It's not that big of a deal. Man The PHUCK up
    **death metal crew**
    **welding crew**