furtzmann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BodySolid Pricing for GPR378 cage and GLA378 lat attachment

After spending some time on BB.com I came to the conclusion the body solid GPR 378 cage and GLA 378 would be a good upgrade for me.

Unfortunately, I am living in Canada where prices seem to be frozen high for just about everything, especially in Alberta where I'm stuck.

A reasonably low price is found at the treadmill factory at $569 (GPR378) and $349 (GLA379). I was wondering what a reasonable price would be to offer a dealer for a new version of both these items.

I would assume new pricing in the US is still somewhat useful to know.

boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i got both new for 599 shipped from fitness factory
    Heavy bags DonT HIT back, it takes more than a gym membership to compete in the RING or Cage!
    6 time golden glove champion, 2nd at ringside worlds
    *Mac the Champ*
    USMC 0311/ OEF 2010
    SEMPER FI

Originally Posted by boxinggsxr View Post
    i got both new for 599 shipped from fitness factory
    Thanks. I guess Fitness Factory listed prices are not the actual selling ones. As far as I can tell from their web site, FF is $595 and $370 which totals to $965!. Do you have to haggle with them on the phone or something? Or perhaps a package deal.

maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey OP, if you are close at all to the border order that stuff from the US to a shipping depot, drive down and pick it up.

or keep an eye on kijiji I have seenn some racks and benches come up for really good deals in AB, however you have to be fast.

Cartr1dgeBased has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cartr1dgeBased has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cartr1dgeBased has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cartr1dgeBased has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cartr1dgeBased has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cartr1dgeBased has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cartr1dgeBased has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cartr1dgeBased has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cartr1dgeBased has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cartr1dgeBased has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cartr1dgeBased has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    got my gpr378 $450 shipped new again from fitness factory. had it for a month or 2 and it's been great plan on reviewing it sometime soon.

i think the email i used to get was matthew.hunt@bodysolid.com, but i can't find it in my contacts (im also sure i've seem him post his email which is why i believe it is ok to do so here, which i was looking for to make sure but can't find it)
    it's a great rack, best of luck
    Last edited by Cartr1dgeBased; 11-07-2013 at 04:00 PM.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #42 []---[]
    375/215/405 12/03/14
    /fit/izen (Cart !RvaUG4a4RQ)
    #BullsNation #CowboysNation for life.
    わたしはにほんごをはなします。
    "You need a rack, bench and 300-lb. Oly set. Now, what was your question?" -AttyGuy

periodically updated workout log (with pics): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163565881
    diet: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/cartr1dge

Originally Posted by maltralson View Post
    Hey OP, if you are close at all to the border order that stuff from the US to a shipping depot, drive down and pick it up.

or keep an eye on kijiji I have seenn some racks and benches come up for really good deals in AB, however you have to be fast.
    yeah. Kijiji is a good option, as you say, you have to be motivated to move on it.

Unfortunately, my ass is being frozen in northern AB, so x-border shopping you guys enjoy in civilization isnt a cost-effective option. Im curious to know of any specific "shipping depot" you might recommend that might be useful for bigger US purchases in the future.

Originally Posted by Cartr1dgeBased View Post
    got my gpr378 $450 shipped new again from fitness factory. had it for a month or 2 and it's been great plan on reviewing it sometime soon.

i think the email i used to get was matthew.hunt@bodysolid.com, but i can't find it in my contacts (im also sure i've seem him post his email which is why i believe it is ok to do so here, which i was looking for to make sure but can't find it)
    it's a great rack, best of luck
    thanks for the specific price info. No idea how they can publish a $595 price on their website and sell for $499. I spose US pricing might be just a dream here, I'll just go back to my banjo duel now.

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by furtzmann View Post

No idea how they can publish a $595 price on their website and sell for $499.
    Actual cost price is probably only around $99, so they can appear to discount it whilst still turning an acceptable profit.

maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by furtzmann View Post
    yeah. Kijiji is a good option, as you say, you have to be motivated to move on it.

Unfortunately, my ass is being frozen in northern AB, so x-border shopping you guys enjoy in civilization isnt a cost-effective option. Im curious to know of any specific "shipping depot" you might recommend that might be useful for bigger US purchases in the future.
    I've used the UPS store and Montana Shipping outlet in Eureka, UPS store is open all weekends, and is cheaper than MSO.

What I did was we go camping on the lake down there so the plan was to order a rack and ghd and grab it while down there camping unfortunately the rack took longer than expected to arrive so I went for a day trip to grab everything all at once.

CYMlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CYMlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CYMlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CYMlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CYMlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CYMlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CYMlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CYMlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CYMlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CYMlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CYMlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fitness factory is actually the manufacturer of body solid products, therefore if you call them, they can give you close to invoice prices. That is how they can really discount the prices compared to the "listed" price. you should call them and see what type of deal they can do. I had good success with them. The rep that helped me was mike Christopher. if they can lower the price on the equipment enough and can ship to Canada, the higher shipping costs may be more accommodating for you. Sorry, but I am not sure if they can ship to Canada. you would have to ask.

donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have no regents buying my new gpr378 for $399 shipped last year, but if I had the lat pull down bolted to the back my thoughts wouldn't be so positive. There are times when the bench needs to straddle the rear cross member for proper positioning. When that space is filled up with a pull down that's no good.