Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

1 Scoop, 2 Scoop, 3 Scoops, VOLT! Neon Sport VOLT LOG By NIUhuskie12!!!!!!

Alright, been waiting to get this log up and running!

Shoutout once again to my man The Solution aka Chef Bob for hooking me up with a container of Neon Sport's Pre Workout VOLT. I have the Electric Punch flavor and holy moly it is DIVINE! The taste packs a punch for a fruit punch flavor, its quite intense, not very sweet as you might expect from a typical fruit punch flavor, its actually more resembling of a bitter kind of taste, but not bitter where your taste buds would say "ew." The smell of the container is similar to a cinnamon smell, scoop size is the same as C4 Extreme, with 36 scoops available per container.

For those of you who have followed my M5-RELOADED log, and to those of you who haven't, here is a recap of my stats:

Name: Matt
    Height: 5 foot 11 inches
    Weight (current): 187lbs
    Training Program: Jim Wendler's 5-3-1 Strength Training Protocol V2

Supplements currently used:

Neon Sport's VOLT
    Cellucor Beta-BCAAs
    Cellucor Cor-Performance Whey (molten chocolate & cinnamon swirl)
    GNC Mega Men's Energy and Metabolism Multivitamin
    Triple Strength Fish Oil 1400mg
    Anatabloc

I am about to enter cycle #3 of 5-3-1 training and am currently in a bulking phase. This week is my deload week so I am taking some time to do some iso-lifts and spend some time doing "detail work" as I like to call it, emphasizing work on the calves, hammies, biceps, and forearms, along with some more core work. Cycle #3 is going to be where I start pushing some much heavier weight, and I am very excited that I get to supplement VOLT to help me crush PRs and break new ground!

Here was the first workout using VOLT:

Cycle 2, Week #3
    SQUATS

Barbell Back Squats
    w/u sets:
    1x8x95
    1x8x115
    1x5x135

Working Sets:
    1x5x180
    1x3x205
    1x1+(4)x230

Front Barbell Squats
    2x12x95
    2x10x115
    1x8x115

Barbell Lunges:
    1x6x95
    1x5x95
    1x8x65
    1x9x65
    1x6x65

Smith Machine Calf Raises:
    1x15x65
    1x12x85
    1x10x105
    1x12x85
    1x14x65

Leg Press Machine Squats:
    1x12xSled +90
    1x12xSled +90
    1x12xSled +90
    1x20xSled

Pre-Workout: 1 1/2 scoops Neon Sport VOLT:

Initial thoughts on first time usage:
    WOW this baby packs a punch! Flavor is distinct and unique, you really have to taste it for yourself to understand what I am trying to describe! I immediately felt the tingling sensation from the beta-alanine kicking in within about 10 minutes, and once that hit me it was time to go to work!

VOLT supplied me with more than ample energy going into the 5-3-1 back barbell squats, especially when it was time to tackle the 230lb set. I found myself dialed in mentally, cast away any doubts of being able to squat this weight for several reps, unracked the bar with a tight form, and DID WORK! fatigue was not a factor afterwards, energy was up and had me going right into my assistance exercises with the same intensity that I started with.

Energy stuck with me throughout the entire workout, but my legs definitely felt it the next day, and my calves are still tight from the slow tempo smith calf raises I pumped out.

Mixability of the product: VOLT mixes almost instantly, without much need for excessive stirring or shaking. For my first use as you can see above I used a low-ball glass with about 6oz of water and used a spoon to stir, only stirring about 8-10 times (I can't remember). Color is rich, taste is unique, and the "activation feeling" was present due to the amount of beta-alanine in the product. Caffeine dosage felt perfect, not overwhelming, even though I'm a stim junky and have quite the tolerance.

It is because of this tolerance that I will be dosing 1 scoop for this week, 2 scoops the following week, and 2-3 scoops the third week, to gauge just what the perfect amount for me is. I have a feeling 2 scoops is ample, but hey, I'm gonna give 3 scoops a crack and see what it yields for me in the gym. Even after this dosing schedule I have laid out I will still have a number of servings left! Helps that I only really workout 4 days out of the week so I expect this log to run about a month. This will run into my trip to Spain, and VOLT IS COMING WITH MEEEEEE!!!!!! Along with my Cor-Whey, Multi, and a tub of the Beta-BCAAs.

Speaking of the Beta-BCAAs, I will be taking them post workout or throughout the day but not before or during my workout so I can accurately assess the effectiveness of VOLT once it hits my system.

I'm going to try to get consistent videos of my compound lifts up and posted so others can evaluate and give constructive criticism for my form, posture, tempo, etc. so be on the lookout!

Excited to see how VOLT helps my progression!
    "If you have your health, YOU HAVE IT ALL."
    "C.D.C. - Choices. Decisions. Consequences."
    - Milan Veljkovich -

P6 RED 4TH GEN LOG - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168213943&p=1376719703#post1376719703 (IN PROGRESS)

4TH Generation C4 Review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165992131

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Now that is how you start a log. That is DETAIL at its finest ! Thank you so much for getting this up and rolling. Now lets get you VOLTED into PR's!

BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In for another logger of VOLT brother!
    There's a difference between failing and being a failure.
    Do what you can where you are with what you have and never be satisfied

Hey brother... hows things going???

Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Updates?
    ********* I like cats crew *********
    ********* I like dogs crew **********

NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    FIRED UP!

First off, my apologies for the lack of updates this week....it was a very emotional/turbulent/crazy/scary couple of days for me...I won't go into details as it is very personal to me, but rest assured I am here and so are the updates!

I just gotta say, going into this week I have a heightened level of intensity and focus after having watched the coverage of the 2013 Olympia, congrats to Phil Heath on his 3rd Mr. O!!!!!!
    Watching the competitions has re-affirmed my desire to do a competition for myself, if nothing, to cross one thing off of my bucketlist!

***Cycle 2, Week 4***

5-3-1 DEADLIFT - DELOAD WEEK

DEADLIFT:
    1x10x135
    1x11x205
    1x10x225
    1x8x245
    1x4x265
    1x8x225

Pullups: (Bodyweight)
    1x12
    1x8
    1x7
    1x6

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown:
    1x15x100
    1x14x100
    1x15x100
    1x12x100

One-Arm DB Rows:
    4x12x50

Bent-Over Smith Rows:
    1x12x85
    1x10x85
    1x12x105
    1x10x105

Dragonflags:
    1x15
    1x16
    1x14

Pre: 1 Scoop VOLT

OKAY OKAY OKAY......I know that its Deload week but the energy that I was feeling from just the ONE SCOOP of VOLT had me feeling froggy, so I decided to push the limits a bit...well actually A LOT, on my deadlifts; I remembered a few years back when I was pulling up 365lbs (my personal best) and I just wanted a taste, a similar feeling of ripping that heavy weight off of the ground, and with this amazing pre-workout VOLT flowing through me I had the strong urge to test the waters, and to my delight I found myself pulling up 265lb for 4 SOLID reps! The feeling was exhilarating and I am still feeling the effects of it as I type this! It was a huge jump from the progression I have been making using the specific percentages with the 5-3-1 program, but I decided to simply push it and I was VERY PLEASED! The rush/energy from VOLT, paired up with the taste = DOMINANCE! Focus was locked in completely, music in my earbuds was motivating, and all of the stress and negativity I had up to that point was exerted on the weight, LOVE THIS FEELING!

although a different formula, the Makers of Cellucor have hit a home run with this new product line, and VOLT is definitely a nice changeup from the oh so good C4! Btw - saw the pics posted of the Neon Sport booth at the Olympia expo, wish I could have been there to get my hands on one of those shirts!

The above workout was from Tuesday, so on to Thursday's workout:

***Cycle 2, Week 4***

BENCH 5-3-1 DELOAD

Barbell Bench Press:
    1x10x115
    1x12x135
    1x14x145
    1x10x145
    1x6x205

Incline DB Press:
    1x12x55s
    1x12x55s
    1x10x70s
    1x8x80s
    1x10x65s

Cable Crossovers:
    1x20x40s
    1x20x40s
    1x18x35s
    1x14x35s

Reverse-Grip Smith Bench Press
    1x14x105
    1x12x105
    1x12x105

Post: 1 Scoop Beta-BCAAs / 2 scoops Cor-Whey (BREAKOUT SUPPLEMENT OF THE YEAR AWARD ON BB.COM!!!!)

It felt good to perform incline DB presses, decided to change it up from the Barbell Incline I have been working with these past two cycles, and with VOLT in my system once again it was so hard not to go up in weight!!!!! I stopped at the 80s, even though I'm sure I could have bumped it up to 85s and 90s for several sets, SO HARD WHEN THE ENERGY IS FLOWINGGGGG!!!!! VOLT really delivers in terms of energy, and taking it on a deload week is just a huge tease! All of the other lifts for this workout were kept low, just going for increased reps with the energy that I had. Fatigue was absent from this workout, the energy and intensity I have been getting from VOLT really numbs any fatigue I experience during my workouts. It will be interesting to see this upcoming week 1 of my 3rd cycle of the 5-3-1 training program on 2 scoops of VOLT, I'm quite excited!

Electric Punch, what else can I say....THE TASTE IS RIDICULOUS! It is a unique flavor, not to mention the intoxicating smell each time I open up the container, really gets me pumped up when I'm mixing it! Honestly, even if this product turned out to be a complete placebo (which of course its not), I would drink this everyday just for the taste alone. Its THAT good.
    - Milan Veljkovich -

P6 RED 4TH GEN LOG - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168213943&p=1376719703#post1376719703 (IN PROGRESS)

4TH Generation C4 Review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165992131

***Cycle 2, Week 4***

FUN DAY - ARMS & ABS

Skullcrushers
    1x12x60
    1x10x60
    1x10x65

superset with >

EZ-Bar Preacher Curls
    1x12x60
    1x12x60
    1x12x65

Incline DB Curls
    1x12x20s
    1x10x25s
    1x9x25s

superset with >

Seated overhead DB Extensions
    1x12x65
    2x10x75

Guillotine Curls
    1x12x90
    1x12x100
    1x12x110

Close-Grip Smith Bench
    1x15x105
    1x12x125
    1x10x145

Assisted Dips Machine Pressdown
    1x15x115
    1x12x130
    1x10x130

Double Cable Curls
    1x15x30s
    1x14x35s
    1x11x40s

ABS (all three exercises performed as one "circuit," three circuits total)

Kneeling Rope Cable Crunches
    1x20x120
    1x15x130
    1x14x140

Exercise Ball Crunches (slow tempo, squeezing extra hard on each rep)
    2x15
    1x12

Cable Wood Chopper
    1x12x30
    1x13x20
    1x12x20

Still feeling the effects of DEADLIFT DAY, I decided to get my Bro-Workout on with Arms n Abs and have a fun lift day. I decided to get my superset on and go to town! VOLT got me through the entire workout without any fatigue or exhaustion; on the contrary, the workout ended with me having more energy for the rest of my day! The pump was SICK, arms are still feeling harder and pumped as we speak, Triceps still torched but I love the feeling of soreness! VOLT paired up with my 3000-4000kcal range seems to be aiding in my recovery process so I can't imagine them to be sore for long. Loving the fact that I have a ridiculous amount of Beta-BCAAs at my disposal to help bookend my supplementation each day; VOLT + B-BCAAs is a great one-two punch, and then you throw in the Cor-Performance whey to help hit that protein number each day, SOLID!

I used ice in addition to the small amount of water I used with VOLT, the colder it gets the better it tastes! Thinking of making some VOLT Ice-Cubes this week, this way I can have it in my daily shaker filled with water that I consume during my 1pm class so that once its finished, the VOLT will be flowing as I'm walking back from class ready to mash those weights!

Here is the final workout, which happened tonight, to end the DELOAD week (if you can even call it that I guess)

***Cycle 2, Week 4***

SQUATS

Smith Chair Squats
    4x12x85

Leg Extensions
    4x12x80

GHRs
    4x12xBodyweight

Standing Calf Machine Raises (about a 2-3 pause/stretch with each rep, about 3 seconds on the way up)
    1x14x100
    1x16x80
    1x16x60
    1x20x40

DB Lunges
    1x8x25s
    1x6x25s

Pre: 1 scoop VOLT

I decided to keep this workout extremely light, especially with the lingering effects from my DEADLIFT DAY haha; That and it was late for the workout, about 11pm, and I've had a serious amount of things to get done into these wee hours of the night. VOLT simply helped me cruise through this workout, I was looking at about 30-45 seconds in between sets, while re-racking ALL of the weights in the gym here; 45 and 25lb plates strewn about the place, made for a nice cardio session in between sets. I finished the workout relatively quickly, and the energy has been flowing ever since and I'm still going strong at 4am here!

I am ready to get Cycle #3 Underway starting today! This week brings 2 Scoops of VOLT with each workout; I'm looking forward to seeing just how much more energy and focus I will have with each of these workouts! Assistance exercises will be changed up a bit as I am looking to gear each day towards the main muscle group worked, it seems to have worked a bit better these past two weeks. I am looking to go heavier with lower reps for all assistance exercises, looking at about a 6-8 rep range the first 2 weeks of this upcoming cycle with 4-5 reps on the third week. I like to change it up and see what happens.

OHP Workout update on 2 Scoops of VOLT to be posted later on today, I PROMISE!!!!!!!

Also, Videos of Compound lifts to be posted as well; I had my brother take a video of my DEADLIFTs, however, the noob could not operate the simple "play" function on my camera phone and only got 7 seconds of me preparing to do the lift. Adjustments will be made.
    - Milan Veljkovich -

There we go! Good to see the updates mate, i have to agree that the energy and BA is much stronger than compared to a C4, which is great. I also have to say that the pump/vascularity IMO is a bit weaker, dont know why, just what i get off of this.
    Any plans you have with stacking with say a hemavol or m5 reloaded in the future??
    Would love to see how that amps your workout. Would be absolutely NUTS!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    There we go! Good to see the updates mate, i have to agree that the energy and BA is much stronger than compared to a C4, which is great. I also have to say that the pump/vascularity IMO is a bit weaker, dont know why, just what i get off of this.
    Any plans you have with stacking with say a hemavol or m5 reloaded in the future??
    Would love to see how that amps your workout. Would be absolutely NUTS!
    Stacking VOLT with M5-RELOADED would be a great stack to utilize; I was also thinking about grabbing Neon Sport's Test Booster or P6 Extreme and stacking that, I feel P6 BLACK would be a bit overboard on the stims if I stacked it with VOLT.

I think NO3 Chrome would pair up well with VOLT as another option, so many possibilities!
    - Milan Veljkovich -

****CYCLE 3, WEEK 1****

Standing OHP
    Warmups: 3x5x55

Working Sets:
    1x5x80
    1x5x90
    1x5+(3)x105

Barbell Upright Rows:
    2x8x95
    1x8x105
    2x7x115

Behind Neck Pulldowns:
    1x8x115
    1x8x130
    1x7x145
    1x6x145
    1x8x130

Seated DB OHP:
    1x8x55s
    1x8x60s
    2x7x65s
    1x6x65s

Side Delt DB Lateral Raises:
    1x12x15s
    2x8x20s
    2x8x25s

Pre: 2 Scoops VOLT

Thoughts: This is the start of my 3rd Cycle, week 1 of Jim Wendler's 5-3-1 training protocol; I must say the bump up to 2 scoops of VOLT was absolutely incredible! I'm still feeling the tingling sensation of the Beta-Alanine a bit even after 90 minutes since my workout ended. I had a bit of extra intensity during the workout due to others obnoxiously playing their iPod on the stereo in the gym on full blast; Instead of turning it down myself or confronting them about it I simply cranked up the volume on my music and went to work with a greater look of anger and intensity on my face. No one approached me, but I could tell and feel the stares towards me. GOOD. I'm not there to F$%# around or putz around the weight room chatting it up.

VOLT helped increase the pace of my assistance workouts. Once again, just like my Leg Deload day last night I found myself moving on to the next set with less rest time, but for this workout I had my rep range set at 6-8 reps with heavier weight being lifted. The Beta-Alanine in this stuff has certainly played a part in my decrease in fatigue; just like how M5-Reloaded helped with this, now VOLT is picking up where I left off once I ended my container of M5 RELOADED.

Flavor at 2 scoops was even more "electric" and intense, just how I like it!

I will be looking to stick with this 6-8 rep range for my assistance exercises for these next three weeks; I'm looking to go heavier and heavier because I will soon have a lot of free time on my hands while in Spain, which gives me much more time to simply rest and eat rest and eat rest and eat!

Looking to bring the following supps with me on my trip:

4lb Tub of Cor-Performance Whey Cinnamon Swirl
    1 Container Beta-BCAAs Watermelon
    1 Container C4-Extreme Green Apple
    Remaining Servings of VOLT (if there are any left)
    Multivitamins

Looking to stick with Cor-Whey Pancakes during my trip to load up on calories during my trip while saving money; my grocery bill for my last trip hit about $500.00 USD - looking to spend only about half that!

DEADLIFT day tomorrow, workout will be posted following it!
    - Milan Veljkovich -

Damn you dropped 500$ on grociers? you must be making bank
    good thing we got you covered in supps

keep the detail rolling brother, you are taking the most volt out of all the logs so keep it rolling.

Damn you dropped 500$ on grociers? you must be making bank
    good thing we got you covered in supps

keep the detail rolling brother, you are taking the most volt out of all the logs so keep it rolling.
    Nah, I just used the good ol credit card, exchange rate and extra fees are what killed me, bringing straight cash this time around haha

2 Scoops tonight w/ Deadlifts! YEAH BUDDYYY!
    - Milan Veljkovich -

****CYCLE 3, WEEK 1****

DEADLIFT
    w/u: 3x5x135

Working Sets:
    1x5x150
    1x5x170
    1x5+(10)x195

Lat Pulldowns:
    1x8x115
    1x8x130
    1x8x145
    1x7x160
    1x6x160

Longbar Rows:
    1x8x145
    1x8x170
    1x8x190
    1x6x220
    1x8x170

One-Arm DB Rows:
    1x8x75
    1x8x80
    1x8x85
    1x7x85
    1x7x85

Rope Cable Face Pulls:
    1x10x30
    1x8x40
    1x8x50
    1x8x60
    1x8x60

DEADLIFTS! Love em, hate em, GOTTA DO EM! The last set was absolutely RIDONCULOUS! Hit 195 for 15 reps, a very nice boost in reps thanks to the energy from VOLT! Beta Alanine and Caffeine anhydrous was having me beast it out on that last set, I felt incredible, not gassed, and ready for the rest of the workout. Progression through the assistance exercises was at a good tempo, moved quickly resting only about 60 secs in between sets, moved on to the next exercise and mashed some serious weight! I'm loving the 6-8 rep range which I hit on every set, focused, intense, and ready for the next bump in weight. I'm feeling like the old "in my prime for strength" me; Hitting the heavier weight, and making sure my recovery is in full effect with those Beta-BCAAs and Cor-Whey helping me for the next workout! This cycle is really going to test the limits, but I'm ready, and the bump in scoops from VOLT will definitely help me reach those goals; Next week it will be three scoops and I can only imagine the energy I will have, looking forward to it!

A note on Mixability: it seems that there is very little shaking or stirring needed in order to blend VOLT with water; The consistency is "pure," meaning there are 0 clumps or residue, just pure awesomeness, a solid red color, and incredible taste! 2 Scoops yields a bit more of a tart-like taste, which I absolutely love, Electric Punch truly is electric! If you are looking for SOLID flavor, NEON SPORT and Cellucor are the brands to go with!

Tomorrow is looking like a solid AB/Core-Work day for me in stead of just a rest day; Allowing me to focus solely on bring my core strength up, even though it seems to be progressing with my increases in DEADLIFT and SQUAT, but a little extra "detail work" never hurts!

Always striving to be better!
    - Milan Veljkovich -

I would also like to note that I am continuing to go strap-free and wrap free on the compound lifts and assistance exercises

Grip Strength seems to be improving greatly, especially with a double overhand grip on the deadlifts!
    - Milan Veljkovich -

Cant beat the Cellucor/Neon flavoring man, cannot stress it enough. Mixability is always on point
    But dude 3 scoops?

Make sure you have an ambulance nearby just incase!

Cant beat the Cellucor/Neon flavoring man, cannot stress it enough. Mixability is always on point
    But dude 3 scoops?

Make sure you have an ambulance nearby just incase!
    I will assess after this week if I should do a bump up to 3, I'm thinking maybe just on DEADLIFT day to see how much I can pull

2 Scoops is pretty legit right now though!
    - Milan Veljkovich -

****CYCLE 3, Week 1****

BENCH
    w/u
    2x7x115

Working Sets
    1x5x160
    1x5x180
    1x5+(4)x205

Incline DB Press:
    1x8x65s
    1x8x75s
    1x7x85s
    1x6x90s
    1x5x90s

Decline Barbell Press:
    1x8x135
    1x7x185
    1x7x185
    1x6x185
    1x8x135

High Pulley Cable Crossovers:
    1x16x45s
    1x14x50s
    1x10x60s
    1x14x50s
    1x12x45s

Kneeling Rope Cable Crunches
    4x10x150

DOMINANCE. That's the one word that sums up this workout for me. Energy was off the hook, VOLT tasted exceptionally tart and tingled my taste buds as I sipped it in anticipation for my war with the weights. I would have liked to hit a few more extra reps on my last set of flat barbell bench, but 9 solid reps at 205 was still +5lb and +1 rep from week 1 of my 2nd cycle. Steadily progressing, and I felt that I could once again mash those 90lb DBs for reps on incline and heck yeah I did! Stretch felt great on my chest, form was rock solid, looking to do 3 sets of 90s next week at the 6-8rep range again. Cable crossovers helped increase my chest pump and I felt absolutely IN THE ZONE at the end of this workout; definitely going to feel the soreness this weekend!

Only one more day left of Cycle 3 week 1 and I have to say that 2 Scoops of VOLT is hitting the spot! No fatigue, less rest in between sets (meaning I feel refreshed and ready to hit the next heavy set in less time, not that I am purposely starting the next set quicker), GREAT ENERGY which I cannot stress enough, and simply an overall improved and enhanced lifting experience. VOLT IS THE REAL DEAL FOLKS!

SQUATS n ARMS TOMORROW GET READDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
    - Milan Veljkovich -

Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really like the looks of this workout routine. I might borrow it.

Curious why you take the BCAA post-workout with whey?
    Why would you not dose it intra-workout like its suggested for use?

****CYCLE 3, WEEK 1****

SQUAT
    w/u: 3x7x115

Working Sets:
    1x5x155
    1x5x195
    1x5+(3)x210

Barbell Front Squat:
    1x8x95
    1x8x115
    1x8x135
    1x6x155
    1x8x135

GHRs
    1x15
    1x15
    1x17
    1x15
    1x17

Barbell Lunges:
    1x8x85
    1x6x85
    1x8x65
    1x8x65
    1x6x65

Pre: 2 Scoops VOLT / 1 Scoop Beta-BCAAs

I ended up doing this workout on little sleep and no food in my stomach; Had some very serious personal/relationship issues the night before which resulted in the lack of food and rest. Nonetheless, I slammed down 2 scoops of VOLT with a scoop of Beta-BCAAs (lemon lime), determined to crush the workout. Squats felt very heavy, 2 hours of sleep and no kcals of energy will do that to ya! I was still able to get out +3 reps on 210lbs for my last set of barbell squats, but my decrease in "natural" energy had me feeling a bit exhausted afterwards. That feeling quickly changed however once I started mashing set after set of front barbell squats; I definitely felt like I got my second wind and I also adjusted the length of my rest periods to actually only 30-45 seconds and I felt as if that got my energy going a bit more, weird I Know.

Mixing Beta-BCAA Lemon Lime + Electric Punch VOLT = TASTY! Flavor was very tropical, refreshing, and gave me that pick me up while on the way to the gym. I decided to keep the workout short and sweet, given my lack of rest. I will be looking to bounce back with my last Squat workout in the States before flying to Spain!

Stocked up and ready to go:

Some food Pronz for ya:
    Portillos Jumbo Hot Dog w/ Everything / Char-Broiled Chicken Sandwich / Large Cheese Fries / Large Strawberry Shake

Simon's Restaurant
    Steak n Eggs / Hashbrowns / Cream of Chicken & Rice Soup / Regular order of Pancakes:

Cafeteria
    Stir Fry, Flatbread Veggie Pizza, Cottage Cheese & Granola, Burger Patties w/ sautéed onions and mushrooms + A1 Sauce, Large bowl of veggies:

All in all week 1 of my 3rd Cycle went very well. I'm enjoying the decrease in reps and increase in weight in my assistance exercises, the slow but steady progression in my compound lifts, and the ENERGY & DOMINANCE that VOLT has been Providing! Eager to get week 2 in the books this week right before my 3 week trip! Got the hookup at GNC from a buddy of mine giving me a solid discount on 4 boxes of Quest Bars to accompany my 4lb Tub of Cor Whey to get my protein in while overseas. Bringing VOLT with me no doubt! I will have to bring some C4 as I intend to finish the container of VOLT probably by the end of my 2nd week in Spain.

Also very excited to once again mash weight with Natty Pro Ryan Doris!

Will post pics during my stay so be on the lookout! Flight leaves at 4:45pm Friday!

Shoulder workout today, LETS GET IT!!!!!
    - Milan Veljkovich -

Someone is eating ridiculously good, someone is kiling the workouts.
    Overall how do you compare Volt and C4 since it is early in all aspects?

Someone is eating ridiculously good, someone is kiling the workouts.
    Overall how do you compare Volt and C4 since it is early in all aspects?
    Great question, I feel that C4-Extreme provides a great deal of energy, although fatigue can still be experienced from time to time even when its in my system and I'm training. I Feel more "intense" and "motivated" along with a reduction in fatigue both physically and mentally while taking VOLT. The pump is not as extreme as it is with C4, but the rhodiola rosea extract in VOLT has definitely been playing a role in my "calmness" both during and after my workout. The removal of natural stressors in the body has certainly been felt over these past 2 weeks and as I look at my workouts, progress has been for the most part off the charts. I love the beta-alanine tingling sensation that I get from VOLT; I don't really notice it as much when taking C4.
    - Milan Veljkovich -

****CYCLE 3, WEEK 2****
    Standing OHP

Standing OHP:
    w/u: 1x7x65
    1x7x75

Working Sets:
    1x3x85
    1x3x100
    1x3+(8)x110

Barbell Upright Rows:
    1x8x95
    1x8x105
    1x8x115
    1x8x125
    1x6x125

Behind-Neck Pulldowns
    1x8x115
    1x8x130
    1x8x145
    1x8x145
    1x7x145

Seated DB OHP:
    1x8x55s
    1x8x65s
    1x7x70s
    1x7x65s
    1x8x55s

Smith Machine Shrugs
    1x8x195
    1x8x245
    1x8x285
    1x8x285
    1x8x245

Side Delt DB Lateral Raises
    1x8x20s
    1x8x25s
    1x8x25s
    1x8x25s

Pre: 2 Scoops VOLT / 1 Scoop Beta-BCAAs

What a difference an entire Sunday's worth of rest will make! This workout was around 11pm and the dominance was there. I decided to stick with 2 scoops of VOLT + 1 Scoop of Beta-BCAA for this workout, and throw in a ton of ice and the taste becomes even better! Mixed it in with about 12oz of ice water, the only settling at the bottom was from the Beta-BCAA, which mixes back in with a few swirls of the shaker. Standing OHP on the final set felt incredible; I hit 11 reps @ 110lb - I can't wait until I start performing reps at 135lb! Barbell Upright Rows I was dialed in and was able to hit the same 6-8 rep range as last week but with a solid increase in weight, NO straps, NO wraps!

Fatigue once again was not present during this workout, I finished each assistance exercise strong, adjusting my rest periods to a longer amount of time at probably about 90secs, especially with the Barbell Upright Rows and seated DB OHPs. Someone broke one of the rack inserts for the safety cage so I decided to do smith shrugs; the lift felt great and my traps are certainly feeling it this afternoon.

DEADLIFT DAY TODAY - I'm going to bump it to 2 1/2 scoops for this workout and see where it takes me; enjoying my last few days lifting in a nice American gym!
    - Milan Veljkovich -

Dont go over 3 scoops .. 2 1/2 will be NUTS cant wait to see this...

Originally Posted by NIUhuskie12 View Post
    Great question, I feel that C4-Extreme provides a great deal of energy, although fatigue can still be experienced from time to time even when its in my system and I'm training. I Feel more "intense" and "motivated" along with a reduction in fatigue both physically and mentally while taking VOLT. The pump is not as extreme as it is with C4, but the rhodiola rosea extract in VOLT has definitely been playing a role in my "calmness" both during and after my workout. The removal of natural stressors in the body has certainly been felt over these past 2 weeks and as I look at my workouts, progress has been for the most part off the charts. I love the beta-alanine tingling sensation that I get from VOLT; I don't really notice it as much when taking C4.
    I also find the same feelings. The Creatine Nitrates gives ridiculous pumps, as many others have agreed as well. Seems like we are both on the same page here.. Volt = Better energy/focus and C4 more pump.

Dont go over 3 scoops .. 2 1/2 will be NUTS cant wait to see this...

I also find the same feelings. The Creatine Nitrates gives ridiculous pumps, as many others have agreed as well. Seems like we are both on the same page here.. Volt = Better energy/focus and C4 more pump.
    IDK why, but I really like products with arginine nitrate. (Jack3d micro, Yok3d, NO3 Chrome, pumpbol)

****CYCLE 3, Week 2****

DEADLIFT:
    w/u: 2x8x135

Working Sets:
    1x3x185
    1x3x205
    1x3+(5)x225

Lat Pulldown:
    1x8x115
    1x8x130
    1x8x145
    1x8x160
    1x8x160

Bent-Over Smith Rows:
    1x8x135
    1x8x155
    1x8x175
    1x8x195
    1x6x195

One-Arm DB Rows:
    1x8x75
    1x8x85
    1x8x90
    1x8x100 (w/ strap)
    1x7x100 (w/ strap)

Wide Grip seated Rows:
    1x8x115
    1x8x130
    3x8x145

Pre: 2 1/2 Scoops VOLT
    Intra: 1 scoop Beta-BCAAs

YES! This workout was absolutely incredible! I think the sweet spot for me is 2 1/2 scoops of VOLT; I love when the beta-alanine tingle sets in, mind gets right, energy starts flowing, and I just want to go heavy! I did modify the weight on my Deadlifts to heavier weight so I did 185, 205, and 225 instead of 160, 185, and 205. Last set of 225lb felt amazing, hopefully the link below works; feel free to critique and give me advice on form, I'm always open to constructive criticism! I really do feel more of a constant flow of energy from VOLT than I do C4. There isn't as much of a body pump from VOLT, but the energy has been allowing me to smash PRs left and right and dominate each workout since starting the cycle. The extra beta-alanine from the beta-BCAAs is certainly adding to the reduction in fatigue, which has not been a factor for me these past few weeks.

Barbell Deadlift

Late night Post workout meal
    Gypsy Skillet / 2 large pancakes / bacon cheese fries:

Taste: Off the charts
    Vascularity: Only in my shoulders and forearms where it is always the most noticeable
    Energy: ELECTRIC!
    Mixability: Perfect, as always Woodbolt makes a solid, easy to mix powder in each of their products
    Mood: A positive rush right before, during, and after each workout. Crushing PRs will do that for a man's confidence and mood
    Endurance: Stamina is at an all time high, especially once you venture into 2 scoop territory

I will have another post late tonight or early tomorrow; some late night laundry and packing needs to be done, 2 days left until ESPANA!!!!!
    - Milan Veljkovich -

Originally Posted by Chunkx View Post
    IDK why, but I really like products with arginine nitrate. (Jack3d micro, Yok3d, NO3 Chrome, pumpbol)
    I love both C4 & VOLT; since my body is easily able to tolerate 2 scoops of each, perhaps in a week or two I will mix 1 scoop VOLT with 1 scoop C4 and get the best of both worlds
    - Milan Veljkovich -

I love both C4 & VOLT; since my body is easily able to tolerate 2 scoops of each, perhaps in a week or two I will mix 1 scoop VOLT with 1 scoop C4 and get the best of both worlds
    dont combine multiple nitrates, may not be safe, and may be couter-productive in all honesty NIU.
    Keep up the good feedback, this is what we want to see as a company. Volt is getting crazy good reviews. Thank you.

I will have another post late tonight or early tomorrow; some late night laundry and packing needs to be done, 2 days left until ESPANA!!!!!
    You going to be updating us in Spain brother??
    Hope you had a safe trip and look forward to the updates!
    Keep up the solid work my man.

@Solution: ABSOLUTELY! My apologies, My flight left on Friday at 4:45pm, 8+ hour Flight to Madrid, 3 hour layover, then a 1 hour plane ride to Alicante followed by a 1 hour ride to Murcia, then 1 hour of grocery shopping and I was spent. I wasn't able to get any sleep on either plane ride so it was hitting about 24hrs without any sleep; But I'm recharged after having slept all day Saturday and all day Sunday, body is fueled up with lots of protein courtesy of Cor-Whey and Quest Nutrition Bars so I'm looking forward to my first workout in Spain with Mr. Ryan Doris, Looking to do OHP and Barbell Squat as I missed my Squat day last week due to travel.

Here was the last workout I had from last week:

****CYCLE 3, WEEK 2****

BENCH PRESS:
    Barbell Bench
    w/u: 2x7x135

Working Sets:
    1x3x170
    1x3x195
    1x3+(4)x220

Incline DB Press:
    1x8x70s
    1x8x80s
    2x7x90s
    1x5x90s

Decline Barbell Press:
    1x8x135
    1x8x185
    1x8x185
    1x7x185
    1x8x135

Cable Crossovers:
    1x20x50s
    1x13x60s
    1x12x60s
    1x13x50s
    1x15x50s

Scullcrushers:
    1x10x65
    1x8x75
    1x7x75
    1x8x65

Dips (Bodyweight):
    1x12
    1x10
    12x8

Pre: 2 1/2 Scoops Volt
    Intra: 1 Scoop Beta-BCAA

YESSSSSS! YES YES YES OH HELL YES!!!!! I was feeling pretty good once I finished up barbell flat bench working sets, especially 220lb for 7 reps on the last one, but saying F^%& it and going for 90s and putting them up for 3 sets for reps felt so damn good! 2 1/2 scoops of VOLT is certainly my sweet spot without a doubt; The energy it has been providing me is helping me progress much faster than I would have thought....I have not put up 90s for reps for quite a long time, as I said before, it feels like my old strength coming back to me, and I gotta give a shoutout to Cellucor/NEON SPORT & Chef Bob for helping me get there!!!! If you have not yet tried out this product....DO SO AT ONCE!

I'm going to stick to 2 1/2 scoops at this point as I have a feeling there will be diminishing returns if I push it further...
    PRs being broken left and right, progression in all areas steadily moving forward....
    Fatigue reduced tremendously, a combination of superb beta-alanine & the energy simply pushing me forward...
    Taste/flavoring does not disappoint, an electricky-Tart flavor with a kick, now that's my favorite style of flavoring right there!

So now I'm here in Spain....back to the routine of 9am morning workouts followed by nothing but eating and schoolwork all day until 4:30pm hits which is when I start class until 9:30pm, then eat somemore, sleep and repeat the whole process. I'm looking at 5 days of lifting for these next two weeks, pushing my deload week to my third week in Spain as I do not know if I will have access to a gym out in Madrid, although I recently saw a twitter post from Steve Cook talking about his first lifting experience in Madrid so I suppose I will have to do some research! I feel as if these past 4 days have been a deload week for me already with no workouts, 9am can't come fast enough!!!!!!!!!

Stay Tuned!
    - Milan Veljkovich -