ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Another idiot at the gym.

Encountered a real idiot at the gym yesterday.

Had finished my first set of squats and this guy comes barging in and looks at me with disgust. I guess he expected to use the rack?

He went to another section, right behind the rack and started throwing weights around, like he was mad or something. Here's the kicker: During my second set of squats, he comes into the rack and picks up a barbell collar that was on the floor, putting him right under my bar! He could have gone around and reached it from behind the rack.

After finishing the set I walked over to him and tried to tell him that I only had one more set to go and the cage was his. He was stretching and didn't even look at me or gave any indication that he had heard me even though I spoke loudly enough for someone much further away to hear the conversation.

Freaking idiot. I'm filing a complaint with management. Everything is recorded and unsafe actions are not tolerated.
    NASM-CPT

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ChessGuy View Post
    Encountered a real idiot at the gym yesterday.

Had finished my first set of squats and this guy comes barging in and looks at me with disgust. I guess he expected to use the rack?

He went to another section, right behind the rack and started throwing weights around, like he was mad or something. Here's the kicker: During my second set of squats, he comes into the rack and picks up a barbell collar that was on the floor, putting him right under my bar! He could have gone around and reached it from behind the rack.

After finishing the set I walked over to him and tried to tell him that I only had one more set to go and the cage was his. He was stretching and didn't even look at me or gave any indication that he had heard me even though I spoke loudly enough for someone much further away to hear the conversation.

Freaking idiot. I'm filing a complaint with management. Everything is recorded and unsafe actions are not tolerated.
    I can't believe you went over to tell him you had one more set. I would have told him off loudly in front of the whole gym for being an unsafe idiot who couldn't wait for someone else to finish playing with his toy like a two year old.

shredorded will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredorded will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredorded will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredorded will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredorded will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredorded will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredorded will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredorded will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredorded will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredorded will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredorded will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was this a PT? Why is this in the PT section? Misc this way ---->

mccoyadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like your typical "i pay for this so it magically gives me more rights than those that pay" *******. Normally mgt. wouldnt do much but if there was a safety hazard than im sure they will address it

Registered User Briiiiliantmate's Avatar
    Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Management is not going to do anything. They are losing members daily, they certainly aren't going to cancel memberships voluntarily.
    'Real beauty is what's inside.' You know you are ugly if someone tells you this.