Thread: Small arms

Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Small arms

Hello. I have been lifting for about 4 months now. I have seen decent gains on my torso, which is 38 in. But my arms look nice and muscular but small. They are 11.75 in. I do a upper body workout three times per weak. I can bench 150 and weigh 145 any suggestions for my arms?

deepuvijayan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deepuvijayan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deepuvijayan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deepuvijayan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Joeliftking View Post
    Hello. I have been lifting for about 4 months now. I have seen decent gains on my torso, which is 38 in. But my arms look nice and muscular but small. They are 11.75 in. I do a upper body workout three times per weak. I can bench 150 and weigh 145 any suggestions for my arms?
    Your Arms Look's Good from the pic in your profile and Keep working on triceps you will gain more mass.

Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    big arms = tricep

Or u will look like this...

Callum111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your arms look pretty well in proportion with your body. Remember that the tricep is 2/3 of your arm, as for exercises i'd recommend close grip bench, skull crushers with shoulder extension and just your standard curls as a means of isolation.
    Goodluck mate.
    Beat your enemies with success.

Illuminattyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your training your biceps more than your Triceps. Biceps only make around 30% of your arm size Champ.

Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Are my tris noticeably smaller? I train bis and tria
    Equally usually with compounds like bench press, push up and pull downs.