opalshelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Dropping fat advice

I need some advice. I have cleaned up diet...now I am vegetarian. Protein sources are mainly nuts and lentils and beans and tofu. I also do some juicing. I have lost some weight, but need to lose more as I want to get into competing form! I was doing a LOT of high intensity cardio sessions...but little weights, but still find it hard to drop the fat from the midsection and thigh area. I am now lifting as heavy as I can and have reduced cardio. But will this cause me to bulk up as I am a woman, but I still have some fat to lose or will this help? I also take oxyelite and roxylean to help burn the fat...but still it is not easy!

So what is the best program to drop fat on the floor on this site? I do not mind working out like a man either as I want to get very strong...but not bulky. I need a personal trainer is what I will use this forum until I can afford it!

I really am in much better condition than I used to be, but just need to lose more! Thanks

TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Protip: You won't get 'bulky' unless you're lifting heavy and eating at a surplus. Doesn't sound like you're doing either of these. Are your strength gains going up? What program(s) have you used before? Which do you like best? Your diet should be your #1 priority in regard to losing fat. Post up your diet and macros. How many calories are you consuming per day?
    Beast it!

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by opalshelly View Post
    I need some advice. I have cleaned up diet...now I am vegetarian. Protein sources are mainly nuts and lentils and beans and tofu. I also do some juicing. I have lost some weight, but need to lose more as I want to get into competing form! I was doing a LOT of high intensity cardio sessions...but little weights, but still find it hard to drop the fat from the midsection and thigh area. I am now lifting as heavy as I can and have reduced cardio. But will this cause me to bulk up as I am a woman, but I still have some fat to lose or will this help? I also take oxyelite and roxylean to help burn the fat...but still it is not easy!

So what is the best program to drop fat on the floor on this site? I do not mind working out like a man either as I want to get very strong...but not bulky. I need a personal trainer is what I will use this forum until I can afford it!

I really am in much better condition than I used to be, but just need to lose more! Thanks
    Calorie Deficit is how you drop the fat. I suggest the stickies. Any personal trainer will just take your money and tell you the same thing.

Lifting is good in preventing muscle loss while cutting. I'd lose the cardio completely - has little effect on weight loss and might slow it. Low intensity cadiio might be relaxing. You will never 'bulk up' as a woman - it's impossible. Good luck.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Natural female lifters are not going to get "bulky". It's just not gonna happen unless you get really confused over the concept of "juicing".