seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

bodyfat % to bulk

Hey guys. Im currently cutting down to 10-12 %bf than i want to start bulking again. does any1 agree with bulking around this percentage and does it matter. Just looking for other opinions on this. Our summertime is coming up in nz so i want to have the abs shredded but i will do a slow bulk over the course. Im wanting to compete at some stage. Cheers

Choc Milk Connoisseur SacramentoZach's Avatar
    SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by seaneym View Post
    Hey guys. Im currently cutting down to 10-12 %bf than i want to start bulking again. does any1 agree with bulking around this percentage and does it matter. Just looking for other opinions on this. Our summertime is coming up in nz so i want to have the abs shredded but i will do a slow bulk over the course. Im wanting to compete at some stage. Cheers
    Really depends on your goals.

If you want to seriously compete in a heavyweight division, you can't try and get shredded every summer. You should dedicate a good year or so to adding as much LBM as possible.

10-12% is a good place to start.

seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cheers. Yea im looking to compete npc mens in the futur. But i do need some more mass before so.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE