Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000)

ProMera Sports: Peak 400 Review!

I want to thank ProMera, Conradcrow, and Steven for letting me log this awesome product! I was logging this and stacking Peak 400 with Con-Cret and really liked the combo of the two! I was taking Peak for a month and a half and really enjoyed it. I managed to try both flavors of Blue Raspberry and Lemon Lime. I will explain in my review below!

Flavor
    10/10

The flavor was amazing. I tried both flavors and could not decide which I liked more! They were not too strong but they tasted awesome! I tried Blue Raspberry for about 3/4 of the log and only used Lemon Lime for about 5 days. Either way both taste good and I would recommend both! The Blue Raspberry was spot on on the taste. Sometimes it tastes a little like Cotton Candy! Anyone who loves Lemon Lime flavored anything will love that flavor too!

Mixability
    10/10

Peak mixed really well. Almost too well. It took little to no effort to have it completely dissolve. I used 4-6 ounces of water the whole time and that's where it tasted best for me. I mixed it in the tub before adding it to water so there was no settling and it mixed very easy. Very fluffy feeling. Definitely the easiest supplement to mix haha.

Effectiveness
    10/10

I LOVE this product. It worked so well for me. I would take it 30-50 minutes before the gym and it lasted me through my whole 2 hour workouts. I took it daily and I believe that helped it be more efficient. My set times were faster, I was less fatigued, I could feel the blood running to my muscles before I got to the gym. Muscle Excitability for sure! I took 1 scoop only and it was enough! My recovery time was better and I hit several PR's during this log. It was very effective at what it says and worth buying honestly! I really don't give out 10's so easy but this product deserves them!

Final Thoughts
    10/10

Overall a great product and another supplement from ProMera Sports that never ceases to amaze me. Since 1 tub comes with 30 servings that's a whole month if taken daily! Right now it can be found on Bodybuilding.com for only $24.87 and right now have a Buy 2 get 1 free! Who can argue with that? I really recommend this product to anyone who wants faster recovery times, faster set times, muscle excitability, and little fatigue!
    Follow me here:

Current Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170604511&pagenumber=

Food Intake: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Blackelixer

Mind Body & Soul Workout caribbeanwilliams's Avatar
    caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great Review brotha! Was a pleasure having you log for us! I'm sure you'll be back to log very soon!

Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by caribbeanwilliams View Post
    Great Review brotha! Was a pleasure having you log for us! I'm sure you'll be back to log very soon!
    Definitely, I'll be available!
    Follow me here:

Current Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170604511&pagenumber=

woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome review Black!

Glad to hear that you enjoyed Peak 400
    Free Agent

Originally Posted by woolegend21 View Post
    Awesome review Black!

Glad to hear that you enjoyed Peak 400
    Thanks man! I love it!
    Follow me here: