Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ITT: I aware manlets how to have more visual impact

PLEASE READ FOLLOWING BEFORE READING THE ACTUAL ADVICE

All the advice in this thread is based on my skills as a visual designer, being able to see the smaller stuff and the deeper implications of something looking a certain way.

As this thread is a potential shytstorm, let's make some things CLEAR.

It is perfectly fine to be a manlet. Everybody should be proud of who and what they are, and I am always proud of myself in every aspect of life.

This thread assumes the following:
    1. You don't look like a non lifter and have decent v/x shape body. Low bf % is great,however I am by no means cut, but still have a pretty good x shape going on in avi.

2. You are completely SECURE about your height and are not depressed about it at all. This thread by Proudmanlet is always helpful http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0994183&page=1

3. You are not extremely poverty and can afford some changes in wardrobe.

If any of the above conditions are not met, this thread will not be very useful at all for you.

A tall person has the following advantages:
    1. More suited to certain sports.
    2. A greater VISUAL IMPACT (on average)

note: there is a difference 'aesthetics' and 'visual impact'. For example, a Hummer H2 has massive visual impact, but its aesthetics would be subject to great debate. Manlets often may be aesthetic, but find it difficult to be 'noticed' in a situation such as a nightclub. If you are rational, then you will know that a larger person has a greater visual impact and chances of being noticed and appreciated.

If any of you are very sure that my life must horribly suck and be racked with insecurity and depression for me to resort to this stuff, kindly keep be leafing that and spend your time of the day making posts about it. Meanwhile, I'll keep loving my life and being completely happy.

****READ THIS PART, VERY IMPORTANT****
    I do NOT suggest that everybody follow every piece of advice. You all are old enough to decide what is and is not for you. I foresee a lot of hate on the elevator shoes/lifts so here goes the rant:

If someone who is 5'5 gets to 5'8 while wearing elevators and pretends/claims to actually be 5'8, he is a lying douchebag. I tell people that I wear lifts (because they never notice it on their own). If I meet a girl at a club, I will tell her that I wear lifts before getting her home. I told my current gf that I wear lifts the first day I met her. She didn't mind it after hearing my logic. Any person can and should wear stuff that makes him look better. Of course, if you wear ugly as sin thick elevators, the net result is not good looking. I will tell you how to wear elevators while looking completely aesthetic.
    If you look good wearing lifts, you're not lying to people about your height,girls you meet know you wear lifts, the shoes are comfortable and aesthetic; WTF is wrong with wearing elevator shoes? I am open to your scientific debate on this.

Still, if you don't want to wear them, then DON'T. The rest of the advice will still work. Choose for yourself.

Then,perhaps the MOST important question. Why am I telling you this? Wouldn't manmores simply do all of this and look taller thus negating your gains?

Well, on paper that works. But as a designer I know that this advice will not have nearly the same effect of the illusion of extra height for manmores. Design doesn't work that way. For example, Porsche applied sports elements to the SUV(Cayenne) but it will never have the same sport aesthetics of a long low car. Manmores are already tall and narrow looking, a lot of this advice will actually end up making them even narrower, which isn't a good thing.
    Also, there is a median desired height, people too much taller than 6'1 will still be applicable to the same stuff as the 6'1 guy. This is a hard concept to explain, but let's just say that your eye goes out of its way to make everybody look the same size,for ease of day to day operation.. Of course this is not fact, but the human eye will consider many people to be of similar sizes. If someone is interested I can explain more about this.

You may say that the manmore can buy elevator shoes. Well, on paper that works. IRL, elevator shoes are expensive (the good ones) and have a learning curve. I doubt that a manmore will go out of his way to wear them unless it is just to prove a point.

LASTLY, if any of this advice helps you, perhaps you would do well to be grateful to me. Maybe shameless rep beg, but bear in mind that I do this sort of stuff professionally and that IRL, I would get PAID for this shyt.

THE ACTUAL ADVICE BEGINS NOW

The basic concept of creating a stronger visual impact is color blocking ie wearing the same color (or shades of same). Example: powder blue pinstriped full sleeve french cut shirt,slim blue denims, black boots. As a rule of thumb, you should stick to darker colors.

You all have heard the adage of wearing stripes. This is basic, but wide strips will also create a horizontal flow, and the net result will not do much for you. I suggest you wear pinstripes/fine stripes, which will give a much more pleasing and subtly elongating effect.

I always suggest you wear slim fit shirts and trousers/jeans/track pants. This is KEY to the illusion of narrow length. Every piece of your clothing should fit perfectly well. I get stuff tailored, but you can alter off the rack as well. As a non fat person, you have the ability to wear slim, v frame hugging clothing. I often wear Sergio Oliva style shirts, which fit tight and have slits for my arms (I have the mass for it). I also suggest that you wear shirts untucked (french cut) as the belt creates an unnecessary horizontal line and some other reasons as well. If wearing a suit and you need to look formal, eliminate the belt by wearing a waistcoat over your shirt, which will connect your trousers and torso in the same color (color blocking)
    A slightly high and crisp collar also creates added verticalness.

This shirt fits most of this criteria (except that the fabric is tacky and stupid). Note: THIS shirt is tacky as sin (largely due to fabric and ugly tag), please get a better fabric quality shirts incorporating similar elements from this shirt.

Now for shoes. Most shoes have a 1.5 inch heel height. We can add to this using liftkits. However, to do this successfully and comfortably, you need a tall shoe which is a couple of sizes larger than your normal size.

Something like this, although you will have to try with lifts on to truly find out if it is the right shoe. I get my shoes custom made from a shoemaker. If you want elevator shoes, this is the brand I use http://www.donsfootwear.com/all-elevator-shoes

IMPORTANT: If you wear elevator shoes then you will have to adjust your trouser hem line a bit. That is a given.

Note the narrow tip. This is important for the added illusion of length. NOTE: THE SHOES ARE WORN UNDER JEANS, SO THE PANT LEGS HIDE THE TOPS OF THE SHOES.

If you notice, in the swimsuit rounds of pageants, all the girls wear nude colored heels. This is done to elongate the appearance of the leg. You can do the same by matching trouser and shoe color.

In sports shoes, I suggest Nike Airmax 2013 with small silicone inserts added (or stuck in with superglue). Or something like this,which gives 4 cm boost and can add more if you also put in silicone insoles:

Now for hairstyle:

I usually keep a small deathhawk or a faux hawk(some may find this douchey). The hair gives you an extra inch at least. Just be rational while doing it and keep it aesthetic. Keep the sides of your head buzzed short to add to the narrowness. As for facial hair, you can include a french or a goatee if it makes your face look more angular. The french beard will add two vertical lines at the side and you can always use the vertical lines. Experiment with various stuff till you reach a good combo of vertical lines.

I have mainly mentioned formal clothing so far, but you can apply the same principles in casual wear. I suggest you don't wear tees as they don't offer the collar which is a vertical element. As such a polo t shirt with a sleek collar and mild pinstripes is pretty good. If possible, wear full sleeve tees and wear a polo above that, this gives the perfect lengthening combo. I would suggest to avoid shorts, as they lose out on the visual length of long pants. That said, I wear shorts with Red Wing work boots or Nike Airmax successfully.

Accessories:
    Watches. I love watches and you would do well to choose sleek rectangular dark watches. I like Rado, but it's a fashion brand. In genuine watch lover terms, Jaeger le Coultre's Reverso line is excellent. However, this is one rule I like to break. The watch is a good opportunity to make an impact, and there is more to impact than simply looking taller. So I choose to wear BIG chunky watches, like my Oris Pro diver chrono and a couple of invcitas (no hate from watch brahs,this is not a watch thread and Invicta is affordable and stylized)

There's PLENTY more stuff to tell you, but this much is enough for now. If there is genuine interest by posters, then I shall post more info.
    Last edited by mirroraddict; 08-04-2013 at 11:25 AM.

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KIDRR View Post

hahahahah thats what you get for being a douche, phucking deserved that

Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KIDRR View Post
    in.gif

loled hard, what a fool

viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wearing lifts is pathetic bro, how can u even walk comfortably in them? Look at pics of vin diesel wearing lifts he looks stupid as fok and its obvious as hell.

MikeMode will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeMode will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeMode will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeMode will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeMode will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeMode will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeMode will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeMode will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeMode will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeMode will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeMode will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In. I wanna hit 6' club
    "You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets." -Arnold

MISC Plug.DJ crew (◣_◢)

mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also, to people doubting this stuff.. I can stand next to 5'11 or 6' guy sand not look much more different than them.

Of course, I will actually be 5'8 and it will show up in photographs.. But irl, you can often create illusions.

An example of the reverse is how people don't realize how small cars like Ferraris are until they see them irl. Way things appear in photos=/= not how things appear IRL.

Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000)
    lifts are silly imo but I will rep you for an aesthetic watch recommendation for those of us on that poverty time. (less than $50 )

edit: though looking at the link the shoes look like any normal shoes
    ★★★Espaa★★★

Originally Posted by viewtifulBrah View Post
    Wearing lifts is pathetic bro, how can u even walk comfortably in them? Look at pics of vin diesel wearing lifts he looks stupid as fok and its obvious as hell.

Okay don't wear them. Problem solved.

In case you have doubts, check out the link to elevator shoes I've posted. Those are the shoes I wear and they never look any different than normal ones. Even people who have known me for 5 years plus couldn't realize I was wearing lifts till I told them.

l1l2l3l4l5l is not very well liked. (-100) l1l2l3l4l5l is not very well liked. (-100) l1l2l3l4l5l is not very well liked. (-100) l1l2l3l4l5l is not very well liked. (-100) l1l2l3l4l5l is not very well liked. (-100) l1l2l3l4l5l is not very well liked. (-100) l1l2l3l4l5l is not very well liked. (-100) l1l2l3l4l5l is not very well liked. (-100) l1l2l3l4l5l is not very well liked. (-100) l1l2l3l4l5l is not very well liked. (-100) l1l2l3l4l5l is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm 5'7" and don't give a fuk. I've been with a couple of girls and still have one atm; I don't see why people care. No one really cares outside the internet.

I wouldn't care unless I was like 5'2" or 3" idk

Originally Posted by Mikeisshere View Post
    lifts are silly imo but I will rep you for an aesthetic watch recommendation for those of us on that poverty time. (less than $50 )

Under $50 is a very difficult watch budget if considering legit watch brands (not fake) I can get excellent $12 watches, but that is in India.

Timex is good though. http://www.amazon.com/Timex-T20031-R...keywords=timex

Originally Posted by l1l2l3l4l5l View Post
    I'm 5'7" and don't give a fuk. I've been with a couple of girls and still have one atm; I don't see why people care. No one really cares outside the internet.

I wouldn't care unless I was like 5'2" or 3" idk
    Agreed. IRL people don't give too much of a phukk. However, visual impact is a subconscious and inevitable occurrence. It is the so called 'first impression'.

edit: though looking at the link the shoes look like any normal shoes
    Here is a page of some pretty good under $50 watches. Bear in mind that they are shyt compared to legit watch brands tho.

http://www.jackthreads.com/sales/watches-under-50/11051

viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mirroraddict View Post
    Okay don't wear them. Problem solved.

In case you have doubts, check out the link to elevator shoes I've posted. Those are the shoes I wear and they never look any different than normal ones. Even people who have known me for 5 years plus couldn't realize I was wearing lifts till I told them.
    Oh so the ones in the link have the lift integrated? Why not just get the lifts and put them inside any shoe you want? The prices on the ones u posted are ridiculous

downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Only on the misc..

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    No, this is why Vin Diesel looks stupid

Oh so the ones in the link have the lift integrated? Why not just get the lifts and put them inside any shoe you want? The prices on the ones u posted are ridiculous
    You can do that with liftkits and slightly taller shoes such as Red Wing boots.

The shoes are so expensive because the makers go to great extent to ensure that they are perfectly comfortable and aesthetic. You get what you pay for.

Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeisshere is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mirroraddict View Post
    Here is a page of some pretty good under $50 watches. Bear in mind that they are shyt compared to legit watch brands tho.

http://www.jackthreads.com/sales/watches-under-50/11051
    THAT is what I have been looking for. Any tips on the clothing side on a budget? New to shopping for myself. I don't know what brands are good value and which aren't or where to shop.
    ★★★Espaa★★★

OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao manlets pls don't wear something like this

It will make the legs shorter then they already are... OP the **** pls go with your porverty indian advice.

Manlets pls don't fool yourself and others with with shoelifts etc.

P.s OP is *******
    Add me on www.********.com/misc.crew

Originally Posted by OPis******* View Post

It will make the legs shorter then they already are... OP the **** pls go with your porverty indian advice.

P.s OP is *******
    My friend, the tops of the shoes are hidden by the jeans. Only the bottom shows. I am a visual designer, I know of basic concepts like long shoes making you look comparatively shorter.

THAT is what I have been looking for. Any tips on the clothing side on a budget? New to shopping for myself. I don't know what brands are good value and which aren't or where to shop.

Well I don't live in America,haven't lived there in a while. You'd do well to go to the poverty fashion thread.

And anyone who doesn't like the advice, please don't follow it. You have your own two eyes to judge with.

Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fukn lol @ wearing boots with shorts

OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In.

Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Terrible fashion sense and you wear lifts... There are good looking boots like Clarks/Red wings that help increase your height, lol @ cowboy boots... Looks like fuggin PUA club attire

I feel short as fuk whenever I go out, like 90% of guys are taller than me ( I also wear Sambas that feel like they don't increase my height but every guy is wearing basketball shoes that add 4 inches) but I never considered wearing lifts, would just show that I'm insecure about muh height...It's like jelqing, just deal with what cards you were dealt and stop whining
    *Has to wear a diaper when squatting crew*
    *Dick too big to have sex with girls crew*
    *Girl sniff hard as fuk whenever I walk past to try and smell my dick crew*
    *I make girls laugh but Tyrone makes them cum crew*
    *Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew*
    *Hires escorts just to talk because too afraid to have sex crew*
    *See reflection in computer screen after closing videos I fapped to and cry every time crew*

dungoobed is not very helpful. (-500) dungoobed is not very helpful. (-500) dungoobed is not very helpful. (-500) dungoobed is not very helpful. (-500) dungoobed is not very helpful. (-500) dungoobed is not very helpful. (-500) dungoobed is not very helpful. (-500) dungoobed is not very helpful. (-500) dungoobed is not very helpful. (-500) dungoobed is not very helpful. (-500) dungoobed is not very helpful. (-500)

Originally Posted by Fsharpasharp View Post
    Terrible fashion sense and you wear lifts... There are good looking boots like Clarks/Red wings that help increase your height, lol @ cowboy boots... Looks like fuggin PUA club attire

I feel short as fuk whenever I go out, like 90% of guys are taller than me but I never considered wearing lifts, would just show that I'm insecure about muh height...It's like jelqing, just deal with what cards you were dealt and stop whining
    Clearly you don't realize that I own Red Wings as well and don't wear the cowboy shoes with the jeans tucked inside them.

If you don't need any advice, don't take it. Simple.

And people, I am getting some emergency design demands from a shampoo brand for its bottles.. I will have to leave the thread but I will be back in about 6 hours. Any questions will have to wait till then.

Powerade, not even once.. Renic's Avatar
    Renic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Renic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Renic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Renic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Renic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Renic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Renic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Renic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Renic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Renic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Renic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by OPis******* View Post

P.s OP is *******
    You wear boots like that under jeans, I'm not sure you'd look taller but more aesthetic than wearing Nikes

Originally Posted by Ancients View Post
    fukn lol @ wearing boots with shorts

Frank McGrath in shorts and boots. Of course you may still lawl,that's your right. But I find it aesthetically and design wise sound.

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

HarshTruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarshTruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarshTruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarshTruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarshTruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarshTruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarshTruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarshTruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarshTruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarshTruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarshTruth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So now men start to wear High-Heels?

Also Buffalo shoes ...
    Also i cant think of anything worse than a guy beeing rather small and wearing cowboy-boots ...

Yes it probably is kind of a disadvantage to not be tall yet overcompensating and gettign obsessed with it will probably make it worse.

If you dont take my advice:
    http://missiepopular.blogspot.co.at/...eel-shoes.html

You can gain 16 inche swith those shoes!
    Last edited by HarshTruth; 08-03-2013 at 03:20 AM.