Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000)

So FUKING heated right now. What would you do in this situation misc? [ex gf] [probs]

Cliffs:

-Cheated on my ex. 9 month relationship ended like 1.5 months ago.
    -Girl I cheated with and me (kinda) had sex. It was weak.
    -I told my ex we just made out. Girl agreed we would go with this.
    -My good "bros" and were friends with my and my ex throughout our whole relationship.
    -Me and my ex didn't talk for like weeks, were just starting to get back on friend terms.
    -My bros snapchat me hanging with my ex. I tell them to stop, they do until last night.
    -I find out last night the girl I cheated on with my ex awared her we had sex, she awared my good bros. Now their all best friends and don't talk to me at all.

Before you guys say it. I KNOW I WAS IN THE WRONG INITIALLY. I however did nothing for that girl and my friends to fuking treat me like chit. I got problems just like everyone else and they just all ganged up on me.

That girl is just mad cause I didn't want a relationship with he after we hooked up.

I'm confronting that girl...pics will come of the txts if she fuking responds.

So heated right now, wanna fight both bros and bich out that girl.

EDIT: Forgot these details

OH I LEFT OUT ONE TINY DETAIL:

One of the "bros" cheated on his GF TWICE. And he has the audacity to tell me I fuked up and Im a dick. Strong logic they can all be friends with him as a cheater when he lied and didn't even admit too it, but I can't. Strongggg logic.

Anyone saying my bros "told me like it is" they just haven't responded to me. They won't say chit. Im being awared on all this from outside sources.
    Last edited by DesertFootball; 07-22-2013 at 12:42 PM.

BostonTJ93 is just really nice. (+1000) BostonTJ93 is just really nice. (+1000) BostonTJ93 is just really nice. (+1000) BostonTJ93 is just really nice. (+1000) BostonTJ93 is just really nice. (+1000) BostonTJ93 is just really nice. (+1000) BostonTJ93 is just really nice. (+1000) BostonTJ93 is just really nice. (+1000) BostonTJ93 is just really nice. (+1000) BostonTJ93 is just really nice. (+1000) BostonTJ93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread is brought to you by:

EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "what comes around comes around"

-Jason Genova
    Keep hustlin' cuz

#bluelivesmatter

EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You did the cheating, deal with the consequences *******.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BostonTJ93 View Post
    This thread is brought to you by:
    This.

SillyHilly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SillyHilly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SillyHilly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SillyHilly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SillyHilly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SillyHilly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SillyHilly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SillyHilly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SillyHilly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SillyHilly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SillyHilly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DesertFootball View Post
    So heated right now, wanna fight both bros and bich out that girl.
    Your anger is directed towards the wrong people. Live with it and move on OP, keep those blood pressures low.

ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you live near chicago, I will back you up brah srs

phuk those sloots and *******s

NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wait wut...confused as ****

so your bros are taking your ex gf's and your side sloot's side instead of yours? Tell them all to fuk off and get bros that aren't such weak *******s. If they were real bros they would ALWAYS be on your side...right or wrong.
    Kings - Giants - Sharks - Chargers
    MMA/Boxing

Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man?
    You know I gave you the world
    You had me in the palm of your hand
    So why your love went away
    I just can't seem to understand
    Thought it was me and you babe
    Me and you until the end
    But I guess I was wrong

Don't want to think about it
    Don't want to talk about it
    I'm just so sick about it
    Can't believe it's ending this way
    Just so confused about it
    Feeling the blues about it
    I just can't do without ya
    Tell me is this fair?

Is this the way it's really going down?
    Is this how we say goodbye?
    Should've known better when you came around
    That you were gonna make me cry
    It's breaking my heart to watch you run around
    'Cause I know that you're living a lie
    That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find...

What goes around, goes around, goes around
    Comes all the way back around

Now girl, I remember everything that you claimed
    You said that you were moving on now
    And maybe I should do the same
    Funny thing about that is
    I was ready to give you my name
    Thought it was me and you, babe
    And now, it's all just a shame
    And I guess I was wrong

Don't want to think about it
    Feeling the blues about it
    Can you tell me is this fair?

Should've known better when you came around (should've known better that you were gonna make me cry)
    That you were going to make me cry
    Now it's breaking my heart to watch you run around
    That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find

What goes around comes around
    Yeah
    You should know that
    Yeah
    You should know that

Don't want to think about it (no)
    Feeling the blues about it (yeah)
    Tell me is this fair?

Should've known better when you came around (should've known better that you were gonna make me cry)
    That you were going to make me cry
    Now it's breaking my heart to watch you run around
    But that's okay baby 'cause in time you will find

[Comes Around interlude:]

Let me paint this picture for you, baby

You spend your nights alone
    And he never comes home
    And every time you call him
    All you get's a busy tone
    I heard you found out
    That he's doing to you
    What you did to me
    Ain't that the way it goes

When you cheated girl
    My heart bleeded girl
    So it goes without saying that you left me feeling hurt
    Just a classic case
    A scenario
    Tale as old as time
    Girl you got what you deserved

And now you want somebody
    To cure the lonely nights
    You wish you had somebody
    That could come and make it right

But girl I ain't somebody with a lot of sympathy
    You'll see

(What goes around comes back around)
    I thought I told ya, hey
    I thought I told ya, hey
    I thought I told ya, hey
    I thought I told ya, hey

[laughs]
    See?
    You should've listened to me, baby
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Because
    [laughs]
    MFC Troll Crew - The Bowling Team

**Always pick 4 crew**

Registered User deathOftheP7rty's Avatar
    deathOftheP7rty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deathOftheP7rty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deathOftheP7rty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deathOftheP7rty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deathOftheP7rty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deathOftheP7rty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deathOftheP7rty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deathOftheP7rty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deathOftheP7rty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deathOftheP7rty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deathOftheP7rty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You need to get drunk and knock on her door late at night
    500 HP CAR CREW
    JUDO & BJJ CREW
    I CRY ABOUT MY EX EVERY NIGHT CREW

Registered User AlfredSarptonJr's Avatar
    AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your ex bros sound like beta ******* azz WKs for ditching you OP.

DK how old you are but you shouldve been able to gain 2 or 3 legit bros by your age (judging by avi). Just stick with them bros, no need to keep sell out friends like the ones you are talking about.

DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000)
    **Houston TEXAS**

Cliffs:
    - Incline bench press
    - Back is not secure
    - Back collapses into flat position
    - Don't know wtf to do so I just resumed benching flat
    - Think no one notices
    - Finish benching, sit up, everyone bertstaring me
    - Act like I meant to do that
    - Leave gym
    - Cancel membership

DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bros are all fake as fuk mayne I swear. Kids deal with their problems on twitter/behind my back. Never say chit when they see me. A bunch of pussies.

TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I believe the nature of cheating involves the idea that you accept the possibility of consequences when you ****ed that girl. You gambled about how good it would be and it ended up being "weak". You lied to the girl you were with and said you only kissed. You broke up and relinquished any and all rights to being mad about who shes with. I know you admit to it being your fault, so if u really accept that then only person you should heated at is............
    I don't believe in universal methods, only universal principles

Nutritional Science major 2012

Coke Zero Vanilla is the champagne of diet soda

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your friends were right to discard you, you're a piece of ****.

Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    inb4 MISC HYPOCRISY

mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    read first few sentences and stopped reading there. does OP deserve to get screwed? does the tin man have a sheet metal cawk?
    Manifest Density

NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Your friends were right to discard you, you're a piece of ****.
    If they were his real bros then they would have his back and stick by his side right or wrong. I wouldn't stop being friends with a guy just because he cheated on his gf. That's just stupid.
    Kings - Giants - Sharks - Chargers
    MMA/Boxing

Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *******s gonna ****

Originally Posted by TINutrition View Post
    I believe the nature of cheating involves the idea that you accept the possibility of consequences when you ****ed that girl. You gambled about how good it would be and it ended up being "weak". You lied to the girl you were with and said you only kissed. You broke up and relinquished any and all rights to being mad about who shes with. I know you admit to it being your fault, so if u really accept that then only person you should heated at is............
    The girl fuked me over. Got off scott free. Everyone is okay with what she did cause she is a girl. I manned up apologized for my actions, my bro's ditched me. My ex gf won't even talk to me as a friend. The girl I cheated with won't even respond to me because she (found god) even though she wanted to fuk me wasted 2 weeks ago and I turned down he ratched ass so she is mad. I know I fuked up. I am trying to change and become a better person. It is frustrating me with how these people deal with their problems and there is no consequences for the kunt.

Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mod Pegged crew

Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unlucky brah.

Strong retard logic though, you're fine to act like a kunt to someone but get all rustled once people are kunts to you about how you did nothing to deserve it? So what did your ex do to deserve you being a *******, though by your logic maybe they all just got problems as well so you know it's fine for them to do this.

Basically you're in a **** position which sucks, but lettuce beef real tea, you deserve it.
    Current ShareBlue earnings: $103,587.99

Certified deb00nker & corrector of the record.

Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong phucking friends lol
    Any posts made by me (including those in the past) are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal or morally reprehensible.

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NORCALpump View Post
    If they were his real bros then they would have his back and stick by his side right or wrong. I wouldn't stop being friends with a guy just because he cheated on his gf. That's just stupid.
    He's probably a ******* who they never really liked that much and they just finally got fed up, honestly.

JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I however did nothing for that girl and my friends to fuking treat me like chit.
    **Canadian Crew**

xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    shouldnt have cheated. anything that came after your initial mistake was caused from the initial mistake, therefore making all consequences YOUR fault.
    CLEAN_SET_OF_10

Registered User AlfredSarptonJr's Avatar
    AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlfredSarptonJr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should actually consider this a blessing brah.

Sooner or later those same "bros" were gonna flake out on you and show their weakness. Better sooner than later in my book.

Fuark them and focus on your life, you are young and life is long. Become successful and ignore the peasants.

Remember loyalty goes both ways, not saying to get revenge on them, but if they ever need you, remember that you can pass on helping and not feel bad about it..they should be smart enough to realize why you dont treat them like a brother at that point.

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who cares bro

Strong everything. Im so down in the dumps right now.

gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    cry me a river dick face
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"
    "Ny Giants Crew"