Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Voa is not very well liked. (-100) Voa is not very well liked. (-100) Voa is not very well liked. (-100) Voa is not very well liked. (-100) Voa is not very well liked. (-100) Voa is not very well liked. (-100) Voa is not very well liked. (-100) Voa is not very well liked. (-100) Voa is not very well liked. (-100) Voa is not very well liked. (-100) Voa is not very well liked. (-100)

Angry caught my girlfriend (future wife) cheating? (srs dno wt to do :S)

been with my girlfriend since year 11, when i was like 17 years old, basically what happened is that she fancied me for a year but, I did not like her. Then after a year I fancied her but she did not fancy me but then we both liked each other eventually so it was not like that one off, so we have been together for 5 years and now i wanted to propose to her eventually, I got her parents permission after going to their house a couple of weeks ago ( i told her i was coming over to pay her father for a holiday we are going to go on) after the father gave the go ahead we are going next week I wanted to propose at some really nice restaurant in monaco.
    but I was telling the idea to one of my mates i met in the sauna after a very long time that I havent seen for many years (i just started gym recently) and I was telling him how life is good, I found the women of my dreams and Im going to propose, and he was saying he has a gf and he sad her name is (lets call her amy) and I was like what a coincidence, then he was like i hope it isnt the same one and he then said its amy ..... same as my girlfriend so I just played it off saying its amy (random name I said cant even remember) so then I left I didnt have a feeling she would cheat on my because I have known her for so long and she wants me to propose, and her surname is very common.

So i went on ******** and searched him, I couldent find him, so I went to my gf's friends but they where hidden and she wont let me access her account so then I went onto her phone after borrowing it went on the app and searched his name and I found it as a mutual friend. Then I realised she might be cheating and I realised he blocked me I am 100% confident.

Now I confronted her said you love me right, kept saying it in a joke manner and she said stop go away i love you and all that chit. Last night I took her for dinner on the way back home i blindfolded her when she was on her phone (with my tie) pretending to play games and took her phone and let her to the bedroom on the way looking at the text and I found someone under the name of James Clouvemen who said "I saw him at the sauna I didnt realise you two were going out" so i just put it away and carried on thinking this may be the last night.

what do i do I am so confused, either shes cheating on BOTH of us or I am getting cheated on I have no idea I will wake up tomorrow in the morning and confront her is the best idea or what? all her friends have bene hinting at me she wants us to get married, maybe I should ask her sister for the truth? advice please?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________

EDIT: *whats clifs and its not a story but gz life, I am not going to show you and many miscers liek you because I can guarantee you guys are some depressed degenerate human beings that cannot get girls for yourself so just spam for pictures on miscellaneous, feel sorry for you bro ):*

Secondly I did not have my real age on bb forums neither a picture cus I dont want anyone to know me

thirdly 5 years ago no ******** only msn/myspace/piczo so i prob had him on here

fourthly he said name maybe he was being cheated on Im gona send him a text right before I confront my gf

finally, why would I put pictures of my future wife (well probs not anymore) are you guys mentally ill who have been depressed and have been a nerd playing games deprived of contact with girls? nice brining up by parents

******READ DO NOT POST A COMMENT IF YOUR IQ IS BELOW THIS GUY "TURKSTA6"
    Turksta6: You don't have guy/friend on ******** but somehow he's a mutual friend with you/gf on hers???? Aliens.
    Voa: No 5 years ago it was all about myspace, no one I knew, really knew about ******** :/ so I think I had him on myspace but no one in my school had ******** then it was all myspace, piczo and msn messenger lol
    Turksta6: So you went through her ******** to see if you were mutual friends on MySpace ? Ok.jpg[/QUOTE]
    Voa:Classic example of a ret**d are 80% of you uneducated or mentally ill? I WENT THROUGH HER ******** TO SEE IF SHE HAD MUTUAL FRIENDS HIM SO I WENT ON HER ******** HER ACCOUNT, BECAUSE SHE BLOCKED FRIENDS VIEWING AND TYPED HIS NAME IN HER FRIENDS LIST AND IT CAME UP
    I AM SAYING THAT I PROBABLY HAD THE GUY I MET ON MYSPACE MSN AT THE TIME BECAUSE ******** WAS NOT BIG THEN? MENTALLYSTUPID.JPEG
    Last edited by Voa; 07-21-2013 at 06:06 PM. Reason: people are mentally ill x2

Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i am going to read this...

srs but why no clifs

edit dont read this chit and im negging you learn to write a story *******
    I was doing some bench and beside me was man 1 doing bench too. Out of nowhere comes man 2, and this word for word what they said to each other. With no expression or emotion in their voice

man 2: you gettin dat muney *****?
    man 1: you know I'm getting dat muney *****
    man 2: aight keep gettin dat muney *****
    man 1: you know I keep gettin dat muney *****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgcHtEoyhp4

DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why no pictures?
    Retired From The Misc
    *07-22-2014 08:17 AM*
    "I have a dream that posters will one day post on a misc where they will not be judged by the color of their bars but by the content of their posts."
    - Martin Luther King

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Alteredmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alteredmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alteredmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alteredmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alteredmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alteredmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alteredmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alteredmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alteredmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alteredmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alteredmind will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn't read thread, text her "We're done" then no contact for the rest of your life.
    *Jason Genova is gonna be a shredded kunt crew*

AndreaBonucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreaBonucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreaBonucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreaBonucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreaBonucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreaBonucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreaBonucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreaBonucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreaBonucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreaBonucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreaBonucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    didnt read

delete her and go no contact

RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    didnotread.gif

ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    780/425/805
    2000 total @ 242

-Sub: youtube.com/user/coolpapa148
    -instagram: sheridanstrength

hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Skimmed through your post. Break up with her.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100)
    well, the best advice i can give you is i been with my girlfriend since year 11, when i was like 17 years old, basically what happened is that she fancied me for a year but, I did not like her. Then after a year I fancied her but she did not fancy me but then we both liked each other eventually so it was not like that one off, so we have been together for 5 years and now i wanted to propose to her eventually, I got her parents permission after going to their house a couple of weeks ago ( i told her i was coming over to pay her father for a holiday we are going to go on) after the father gave the go ahead we are going next week I wanted to propose at some really nice restaurant in monaco.
    but I was telling the idea to one of my mates i met in the sauna after a very long time that I havent seen for many years (i just started gym recently) and I was telling him how life is good, I found the women of my dreams and Im going to propose, and he was saying he has a gf and he sad her name is (lets call her amy) and I was like what a coincidence, then he was like i hope it isnt the same one and he then said its amy ..... same as my girlfriend so I just played it off saying its amy (random name I said cant even remember) so then I left I didnt have a feeling she would cheat on my because I have known her for so long and she wants me to propose, and her surname is very common.

So i went on ******** and searched him, I couldent find him, so I went to my gf's friends but they where hidden and she wont let me access her account so then I went onto her phone after borrowing it went on the app and searched his name and I found it as a mutual friend. Then I realised she might be cheating and I realised he blocked me I am 100% confident.

Now I confronted her said you love me right, kept saying it in a joke manner and she said stop go away i love you and all that chit. Last night I took her for dinner on the way back home i blindfolded her when she was on her phone (with my tie) pretending to play games and took her phone and let her to the bedroom on the way looking at the text and I found someone under the name of James Clouvemen who said "I saw him at the sauna I didnt realise you two were going out" so i just put it away and carried on thinking this may be the last night.

what do i do I am so confused, either shes cheating on BOTH of us or I am getting cheated on I have no idea I will wake up tomorrow in the morning and confront her is the best idea or what? all her friends have bene hinting at me she wants us to get married, maybe I should ask her sister for the truth? advice please?
    Yeah, I got mod negged for saying a drake line. lol, just lol. (200K Green to -400k Red)

Bench 225x18 reps, 350x1
    Standing OHP 225x1
    Deadlift 585x1
    Squat 425x1

OKC THUNDER and TORONTO RAPTORS CREW****
    TDOT***

Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ♠SO CAL CREW♠

**MISC Horsehead Firearms Crew**

Proud Miscer - 11/9/16 LazyStarfish's Avatar
    LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just read the the thread title,
    caught my girlfriend (future wife) cheating? (srs dno wt to do :S)

fix it to

caught my gf cheating, and were done.

/thread

lol'd at wife material
    **Manchester United Crew**
    **Colombian Crew**
    **Make America Great Again**
    **Hispanics For Trump**

danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000)
    been with my girlfriend since year 11, when i was like 17 years old, basically what happened is that she fancied me for a year but, I did not like her. Then after a year I fancied her but she did not fancy me but then we both liked each other eventually so it was not like that one off, so we have been together for 5 years and now i wanted to propose to her eventually, I got her parents permission after going to their house a couple of weeks ago ( i told her i was coming over to pay her father for a holiday we are going to go on) after the father gave the go ahead we are going next week I wanted to propose at some really nice restaurant in monaco.
    STRONG SENTENCE. Punctuation fukker do you know it?

viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pics

l00t3d is just really nice. (+1000) l00t3d is just really nice. (+1000) l00t3d is just really nice. (+1000) l00t3d is just really nice. (+1000) l00t3d is just really nice. (+1000) l00t3d is just really nice. (+1000) l00t3d is just really nice. (+1000) l00t3d is just really nice. (+1000) l00t3d is just really nice. (+1000) l00t3d is just really nice. (+1000) l00t3d is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AndreaBonucci View Post
    didnt read

delete her and go no contact
    Sorry Mario the princess is in another castle....

pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nopics

nocliffs

AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How do you figure she's actually cheating??? Where's the proof other than one guy that did not pop up when you searched for him? I know you can block who searches for you on ********.

bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dont want to be an ahole but is he better looking than or is he good looking SRS answer this post

James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    spot for sale

Edit: op i just read that... youve got 5 min for pics or negs... i didnt even understand it i just want pics of said sloot to see if its even worth ur time bro.

Edit Edit: times up. loaded macintosh pic viewer 99pointOH and still not seeing them. delivering reds.
    Last edited by James199117; 07-21-2013 at 05:32 PM.
    Used to be 247lbs 40% body fat.
    My transformation thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153284371&p=1055527371#post1055527371

Started a 22 week contest prep November 8, 2015. Striated glutes or bust.

lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Future wife
    Not reading that
    She's a sloot
    You're a *******
    Dump her
    Misc
    Toronto Maple Trash | Toronto Trashtors | Toronto Blue Trash

KEVINLOOKINASS is not very helpful. (-500) KEVINLOOKINASS is not very helpful. (-500) KEVINLOOKINASS is not very helpful. (-500) KEVINLOOKINASS is not very helpful. (-500) KEVINLOOKINASS is not very helpful. (-500) KEVINLOOKINASS is not very helpful. (-500) KEVINLOOKINASS is not very helpful. (-500) KEVINLOOKINASS is not very helpful. (-500) KEVINLOOKINASS is not very helpful. (-500) KEVINLOOKINASS is not very helpful. (-500) KEVINLOOKINASS is not very helpful. (-500)
    She only wants you when you can't go for her I take it?
    I squat so hard it brings kids to tears
    My legs are as big as frickin tree trunks
    I outsquat all those chicken leg lookin ass punks.

SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

TheTrebuchet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly, just leave, you should have 100% confidence in her.

You don't have 100%? You say your piece, you get out, you move on.

DigitalSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DigitalSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DigitalSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DigitalSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DigitalSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DigitalSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DigitalSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DigitalSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DigitalSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DigitalSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DigitalSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dude who gives a PHUCK MAN. dont you idiots realize already 8 out of 10 girls in western culture are phucking SLUTS their entire early life? the culture corrupts them. this is why although islamic/eastern cultures do have some pretty phucked up traditions, i appreciate that they keep their females on lock. thats the way its supposed to be. phuck free love.

AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IBench5Pounds View Post
    Strong this
    Starting weight: 110lbs
    If it's important you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse. We're all going to make it.

CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hold up brah, I just have to reboot my computer and then ill comment on your post properly. For some reason my browser isn't loading your cliffs so I'll see how it goes after rebooting and then I might try reinstalling my browser. Sorry for the delay brah.

Edit nah still not showing the cliffs that you surely would have included for such a long as phukk story. Im going to call the head of the interwebs and sort this out for you.
    Reps on sight for donblaximus

***Always-lift-whilst-wearing-a-Pantera-longsleeve-to-raise-test Crew***
    ***Praise the sun crew***

ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's ok OP, I fancy you.

ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

XxMerlinxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxMerlinxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxMerlinxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxMerlinxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxMerlinxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxMerlinxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxMerlinxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxMerlinxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxMerlinxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxMerlinxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxMerlinxX is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's clear she's cheating on you both. I would confront her about it, there's no way you can just ignore everything that you've learned and continue to have a happy marriage. You'll always wonder about the details, you'll always wonder if she's still seeing him, you'll always wonder when she goes out without you if she's seeing someone else. Confront the situation, don't let it fester.

shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    >dating since 17
    >been dating 5 years
    >age:20.

Hmmm