Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Brahs who eat OATS/OATMEAL. GTFIH for oatmeal of the gods SRS. 19k reps

For those unaware, a fellow long time Miscer/bb.com user made this company and has done a really freakin good job with setting this thing up. You can literally customize your oatmeal down to the T with flavoring, type of oats, fruits added, sweetners added, etc the amount of detail is really cool and the possibilities are endless with what you can flavor with it (hes got red velvet cake, sugar cookie, theres seriously so much). Below is an example of my last order

As you can see, this is much better customization than buying the ones at the store. Mine was cinammon roll flavored and it was seriously awesome overall. Just a bit too sweet for my liking but that can be easily fixed next time or just by adding more liquid so it's not a big deal. The flavor was spot on having a really strong icing like taste, and since I am a chunky butt who loves sweet, this is just what I look for in flavor . It also goes good as just a cereal as well without being cooked, just add milk and eat as you would cereal and it tastes really really good too. Got my gf's picky as hell with food family to try it and they also liked it a lot, which if you knew how they were that says something lol. If you guys haven't tried it out I def reccomend that you go ahead and get a bag to try, also like the ******** page as he does a lot of free giveaways for them! But more importantly, yall know we are like a family on here and its always best to try to support our fellow bb.com brahs as much as we can. I hope yall can try it out and let me know what yall think of it if yall get a diff flavor than me!

https://www.********.com/myoatmeal

Like the page and if you post Hyruliangoat sent you and post a screen shot here ill rep you!
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in, will post screenshot

Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Liked, looks pretty cool I might try it out sometime.

EDIT: got a different screen shot the other one was not working.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Chaotic2; 07-16-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got yall! seriously order a bag yall wont regret it!

BEST LOOKING MISCER

ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000)
    *Wood Smash Peaches & Cream* lold. I'm looking into ordering some now op. I wonder how much this guy makes.....1st name to pop up in google and all. A damn good idea really

OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Gunna try this, I pm'd you pic mate!
    "Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible."
    - Frank L. Gaines

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."
    - Tommy Lasorda

nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dammit $5 for shipping....im in poverty can't afford that.
    Current stats: 255lb Squat - 300lb Deadlift - 140Lb Bench - 165lb Power Clean
    ☆TRACK CREW☆

Originally Posted by Averageteen500 View Post
    I would but my parents don't like to buy sh!t with their credit cards
    you should show it to them, it shouldn't be hard to convince them for this. here are some pics of the oatmeal btw too if they wanna see

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1082047703

Originally Posted by ImInTHIS View Post
    *Wood Smash Peaches & Cream* lold. I'm looking into ordering some now op. I wonder how much this guy makes.....1st name to pop up in google and all. A damn good idea really
    no idea but the creator is a smart guy, pretty known in the supp community for his last company. hope you like it man let me know if you order!
    Originally Posted by OliNufc View Post
    Gunna try this, I pm'd you pic mate!
    gotcha!

BEST LOOKING MISCER

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i dung et it after crunching the numbers i came ^ with 27500. combos 22 billion is impossible m8 unless u can add multiple of each option in which case it would be 4.9E89 which is >>> 22 bil

ok peace out bye
    <Made by Koloxoid>

Originally Posted by koloxid View Post
    i dung et it after crunching the numbers i came ^ with 27500. combos 22 billion is impossible m8 unless u can add multiple of each option in which case it would be 4.9E89 which is >>> 22 bil

ok peace out bye
    no its 22 billion im a math major srs.

BEST LOOKING MISCER

LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Will do this when I get home.

EDIT: Are you a Cage brah?
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow my sht adds up ~$35 without shipping. Don't think I can get anything now being on dat poverty time. Dat 4lb bag though.....Dat combo.....almost unbeatable

Originally Posted by LiftCore View Post
    Will do this when I get home.

EDIT: Are you a Cage brah?
    Yes sir. not hard to recognize me

Wow my sht adds up ~$35 without shipping. Don't think I can get anything now being on dat poverty time. Dat 4lb bag though.....Dat combo.....almost unbeatable
    wtf are yall adding to it to make them so expensive lol... just start off with a 2lb bag!

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Originally Posted by nealbha View Post
    dammit $5 for shipping....im in poverty can't afford that.
    u wut m8

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    Yes sir. not hard to recognize me

wtf are yall adding to it to make them so expensive lol... just start off with a 2lb bag!
    Its ~$27 for a 2lb bag. 26 servings too. Lol the 4lb feeds a Mexican family over a few days. no racist. I'm not gonna order anything yet, but will definitely be back to build more combos and buy.

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no its 22 billion im a math major srs.
    lol i dont even eat oatmeal
    <Made by Koloxoid>

Its ~$27 for a 2lb bag. 26 servings too. Lol the 4lb feeds a Mexican family over a few days. no racist. I'm not gonna order anything yet, but will definitely be back to build more combos and buy.
    im assuming its getting more expensive because of the fruit. Fruit id just add fresh fruit myself tbh, the thing to use them for is for the specific flavoring because Idk where you could flavor it like that yourself and have it come out as good. you can only flavor things so much.

Originally Posted by koloxid View Post
    lol i dont even eat oatmeal
    wat

BEST LOOKING MISCER

SonOfAristaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonOfAristaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonOfAristaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonOfAristaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonOfAristaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonOfAristaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonOfAristaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonOfAristaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonOfAristaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonOfAristaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonOfAristaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i'm just gonna eat my oats as they are. The seriously don't even taste that bad.
    fruitfulness, beauty and dignity

5'11 205 lbs

Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnrIJRn7YxsMBpaGT8GmhOQ

Www.instagram.com/rabiesthetix

"My goal is to not wake up at 40 with the bitter realization that I've wasted my life on a job I hate because I was forced to decide on a career in my teens" - Daria.

CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i get 5kg of ultra fine oats (go straight in a shake) nice n low GI, unflavoured so doesnt effect protein power taste... wait for it .... £9.99. thats 11lb of oats, in a more convinient, cheaper alternative...

sorry i have 3 kids and a house i just cannot justify spending £20+ on some oats... just really cant.
    Im doing it right

12 Months In
    138lb - 170lb and counting...

**Hairy as Fack but not on my back crew**
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Currently racing danielaq12 to a 100KG bench

Originally Posted by SonOfAristaeus View Post
    i'm just gonna eat my oats as they are. The seriously don't even taste that bad.
    go ahead lol no one is stopping you!

Originally Posted by Rabie72 View Post
    thanks man! reps on rc

Originally Posted by CompoundUK View Post
    i get 5kg of ultra fine oats (go straight in a shake) nice n low GI, unflavoured so doesnt effect protein power taste... wait for it .... £9.99. thats 11lb of oats, in a more convinient, cheaper alternative...

sorry i have 3 kids and a house i just cannot justify spending £20+ on some oats... just really cant.
    and thats perfectly fine. I am not encouraging people to break the bank and go buy some, not much diff than if I were to reccomend buying a supplement really. If you have the disposable income to try it/buy some then its something you should try.

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Liked page (no screenshot, don't need reps) because it's a brilliant idea. It's really nice of you to help by promoting.

Originally Posted by Cathrine9 View Post
    Liked page (no screenshot, don't need reps) because it's a brilliant idea. It's really nice of you to help by promoting.
    ill stil rep you anyway! thanks for the help!

BEST LOOKING MISCER

CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go ahead lol no one is stopping you!

thanks man! reps on rc

and thats perfectly fine. I am not encouraging people to break the bank and go buy some, not much diff than if I were to reccomend buying a supplement really. If you have the disposable income to try it/buy some then its something you should try.
    apologies it wasnt a stab, id like to try them, just cant justify it as yet. looks very good, just seems a bit pricey for me atm.
    Im doing it right

12 Months In
    138lb - 170lb and counting...

**Hairy as Fack but not on my back crew**
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Currently racing danielaq12 to a 100KG bench

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im guesing no international shipping?

Their 'Shipping Policy' page gives chit all info.

iHeartless will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHeartless will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHeartless will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHeartless will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHeartless will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHeartless will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHeartless will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHeartless will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHeartless will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHeartless will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHeartless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You spent $8 on 13 servings of oats?

Are you phucking stupid?

BrbFoodLion30servings$3
    5'10.5" 193bs 15% bodyfat
    Raw Maxes
    Bench: 315x1 (wrist wraps)
    Squat (ATG/Parallel): 365x1/405x1
    Dead: 495x1 (chalk)
    BB Row: 225x12

Raw Total: 1215lbs @ 193lbs

Lat Freak reporting in with Wings of Peace.