seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

mens physique-follow my progress

Hi all. Im training to compete in the ifbb mens physique division. My profile pic is my latest picture of my physique. Ive still got a bit of work to do but progress is good. If you have any ideas to help me or if you simply want to track my progress please follow me on bodybuilding.com or on ******** @sean moeke.

My motivation is to help others and my goal is to compete!

All natural baby!!

seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Progress is good. Dropped to 18 percent body fat. Gta keep pushing

POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by seaneym View Post
    Hi all. Im training to compete in the ifbb mens physique division. My profile pic is my latest picture of my physique. Ive still got a bit of work to do but progress is good. If you have any ideas to help me or if you simply want to track my progress please follow me on bodybuilding.com or on ******** @sean moeke.

My motivation is to help others and my goal is to compete!

All natural baby!!
    best of luck, keep training hard. I know you are competing in MP but it would be helpful if you added some size. The guys aren't getting any smaller. Bring out your shoulders and upper chest. Don't wOrry so much about the abs right noW those will come with a contest prep diet I promise. You need to focus on hitting the weights and adding lean muscle. Not sure what your diet and workout plan looks like but if you are doing a lot of cardio now... STOP! You need to eat a clean diet and lift hard. You will do enough cardio in the 8-12 weeks leading up to the show you will shed they fat, but first you need to grow.

post your diet and workout routine and progress pics weekly or every two weeks. So far this thread hasn't giving us much to follow.
    Last edited by POrtergolf; 07-24-2013 at 02:56 PM.
    https://www.********.com/ChrisHessMensPhysique
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/blogs/the-life-inspiration-and-dedication/8571-when-are-you-ready-for-the-stage.html
    www.twitter.com/portergolf
    www.instagram.com/portergolf

PensMysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PensMysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PensMysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PensMysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PensMysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PensMysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PensMysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PensMysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PensMysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love to compete because it makes everyone's drive to get better even bigger....You look good man, just keep on pushing...You might need to add on some size if you want to start climbing the ranks...But overall you look good enough to get your feet wet...
    Clear your mind when Lifting.... Put your brain on autopilot and soon those 21 reps will be over...

mark2927 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark2927 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark2927 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark2927 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark2927 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark2927 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark2927 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark2927 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark2927 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark2927 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark2927 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you working with a coach?

yearham is not very well liked. (-100) yearham is not very well liked. (-100) yearham is not very well liked. (-100) yearham is not very well liked. (-100) yearham is not very well liked. (-100) yearham is not very well liked. (-100) yearham is not very well liked. (-100) yearham is not very well liked. (-100) yearham is not very well liked. (-100) yearham is not very well liked. (-100) yearham is not very well liked. (-100)
    train harder

Thanks for the support guys. I want to start bulking at 12 percent bodyfat than bulk for a solid year. I havnt got a coach at the moment but may look to get one. My diet plan at the moment....

Meal 1
    Whey protein
    1 cup oats
    multivitam
    1 fish oil

Meal 2-pre workout
    1 sweet potato
    1 can tuna

Post workout
    Whey protein
    5g creatine
    banana

Meal 3-half hour after workout
    1 sweet potato
    200g uncooked chicken(than i cook)
    Veggies

Meal 4
    6 eggs
    (2 whole, 4 whites)

Meal 5
    200g chicken
    veggies
    Handful of almonds

Meal 6
    (Same as five)

Than i have a whey shake before bed.

Im on a cutting diet at the moment. Ive gotten down to 16.5% and want to reach 12%. Than i will start my clean bulk. Maybe 400 hundred calories over my maintanance. I train four days straight on weights than 2 days off. I also do 1 hiit training a week. No other cardio a week. Ill aldo havea cheat meal every 6 days. Maybe a burger and fries for meal 6.

Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you training yourself or do you have a coach? If you don't have a coach I suggest you get one if you want to stand a chance, honestly.
    Fell off the wagon crew

Originally Posted by Maj01 View Post
    Are you training yourself or do you have a coach? If you don't have a coach I suggest you get one if you want to stand a chance, honestly.
    I definetly will need a coach at some stage. Cheers mate.