burge176 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Need more tips for cutting

So I'm trying to cut down from 12% to 8% BF right now. I've always had a small bit of fat that collects in my lower ab region that I can NEVER get to go away. Should I continue a calorie deficit or eat normal and just continue working out. With less calories (the obvious) I'm finding I can't lift as long and as hard as I can with more (common sense), but how can I keep lifting and lose weight. Is it counterintuitive like a can't have both pick one or the other?

Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by burge176 View Post
    So I'm trying to cut down from 12% to 8% BF right now. I've always had a small bit of fat that collects in my lower ab region that I can NEVER get to go away. Should I continue a calorie deficit or eat normal and just continue working out. With less calories (the obvious) I'm finding I can't lift as long and as hard as I can with more (common sense), but how can I keep lifting and lose weight. Is it counterintuitive like a can't have both pick one or the other?
    it sounds like you are having a problem with your diet. you probably are cutting out too many carbs. you could always take a pre workout if you don't already but don't stray away from carbs, they keep you out of a catabolic state.
    *NJ 973 Crew*

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." ~Henry Rollins

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why are you still trying to lose weight? do you have a competition or photo shoot?
    i would suggest starting a clean bulk brah
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stay in your caloric deficit and give Intermittent Fasting a try

Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DamonX View Post
    Stay in your caloric deficit and give Intermittent Fasting a try
    what does intermitten fasting consist of?
    *NJ 973 Crew*

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." ~Henry Rollins

bigolben will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigolben will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigolben will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigolben will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigolben will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigolben will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigolben will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigolben will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigolben will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigolben will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigolben will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wert813 View Post
    it sounds like you are having a problem with your diet. you probably are cutting out too many carbs. you could always take a pre workout if you don't already but don't stray away from carbs, they keep you out of a catabolic state.
    This is great advice right here brah.

Stick with the deficit. The less fat there is, the harder it is to lose.
    *Jesus Christ is my Savior Crew*

▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

DeaAx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeaAx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeaAx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeaAx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeaAx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeaAx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeaAx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeaAx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeaAx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeaAx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeaAx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    why are you still trying to lose weight? do you have a competition or photo shoot?
    This.

but if you for some reason feel the need to get leaner clean up your diet. make sure your macros are spot on. you havent even listed your deficit or macros...

i recommend increasing workload before decreasing calories... i.e adding in cardio. or making your workouts more taxing. ie adding volume, less rest periods ect

edit: also if you are cutting correctly your strength should 1 be maintained or 2 increase.

00pwn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    refeed maybe?

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wert813 View Post
    what does intermitten fasting consist of?
    not eating.......then eating
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

burge176 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    I mean I am pretty lean, but I still want to get really tight in my stomach. How would I do a clean bulk...?
    Future Army LT

"Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started." -Steve Prefontaine

The only way in life you get the gains you want is to endure the pain to achieve them.

Originally Posted by burge176 View Post
    I mean I am pretty lean, but I still want to get really tight in my stomach. How would I do a clean bulk...?
    same as a cut but opposite
    10-20% caloric surplus while meeting macro, micro, and fiber sufficiency
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total