Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100)

Question If you know supps help me out!

hey everyone, I just turned 18, have been bodybuilding for the past year and a half. I have some extra cash laying around and instead of wasting it on random crap, i want to get a supplement that would aid my training.
    I currently take:
    protein powder
    multi vitamin
    fish oil

I don't want to take creatine and i don't want to take a pre workout supp either.
    Any ideas on what a teen should take for muscle building? Also i would take a supplement that aids in skin care or fat loss (currently at 10% bf tho and liking it).
    Thanks for your help

sep1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sep1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sep1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sep1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sep1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sep1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sep1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sep1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sep1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sep1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sep1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Aestheticzzz View Post
    hey everyone, I just turned 18, have been bodybuilding for the past year and a half. I have some extra cash laying around and instead of wasting it on random crap, i want to get a supplement that would aid my training.
    I currently take:
    protein powder
    multi vitamin
    fish oil

I don't want to take creatine and i don't want to take a pre workout supp either.
    Any ideas on what a teen should take for muscle building? Also i would take a supplement that aids in skin care or fat loss (currently at 10% bf tho and liking it).
    Thanks for your help
    You're already taking the staples, that should be all you need! I probably wouldn't take a fat burner if you're trying to build muscle because most of them suppress appetite which would make bulking harder :P

barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Aestheticzzz View Post
    I currently take:
    protein powder
    multi vitamin
    fish oil

Thanks for your help
    Aside from creatine I can't think of anything else which wouldn't fall into the 'random crap' bracket. Fat loss is gained through diet, not some overpriced rubbish from a supplement company. Save your money

Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Aestheticzzz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by barryriley View Post
    Aside from creatine I can't think of anything else which wouldn't fall into the 'random crap' bracket. Fat loss is gained through diet, not some overpriced rubbish from a supplement company. Save your money
    I completely agree with how so many people are taking unneeded supplements, and I really don't need a fat burner. I looked into Arginine and Citrulline (just got featured on the BB homepage), and I might try citrulline just for 30 days and see if I like it. I also constantly hear about L-glutamine (I think this is whats it's called), but I would have to do some research on that. Any thoughts on either of these 3 supplements???

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seems like you already got everything need if you don't want creatine and pre workout!
    Army Veteran, OEF.