Mike123456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is there any whipped creams with 0g carbs instead of "less then 1g per serving"...

It says "less than 1 g per serving" but there are 50 servings in the can. I can down a whole can in seconds if I had to. Well anyways this is my 4th day on the Induction. My friend said no whipped cream during Induction but I couldn't help myself, the whipped cream kept me from getting a headache and stopped the shakes. I mean it said in the Atkins book, no dairy products OTHER than cheese, CREAM, or butter. So I went on that, but if its a no go for the induction then I certainly don't want to mess anything up. If anyone has some knowledge on the Whipped Cream relating to the Atkin's diet I'd greatly appreciated your input because its the only thing I truly get pleasure out of on the diet while on this Induction. Thanks Much Love

CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    FYI, even if something sez 0g, chances are there are some of the macronutrient in there. I forgot what the number is exactly, but products qualify as 'fat-free' if they have less than .5g (u can find the exact number online somewhere) of fat per serving. Just an example
    CPizzle

thanks Cpizzle bump

MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yep, he's right. That goes for stuff like crystal light, too. It has 1.25 grams of carbs yet they list 0. Screw food labeling laws...

CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CPizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Youre welcome,

I fell for fat-free coolwhip once...I think the tub was like 25 or 50 servings or something. Only later did I realize I ate an extra 15 or so grams of useless fat calories!
    CPizzle

Mattin how could they do that, thats messed up

MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't know, but there are some easy-to-screw-around-with laws that allow them to do all sorts of stuff. THey're allowed to be up to around 20% off on calories. You know that calorie-free cooking spray? Well, it's pure fat. They just make the serving size .2 grams and then list 0 calories. They're tricky and it kind of ticks me off. Always read the ingredients list. Another shocking one is packeted splenda. It's pure sugar, 3.6 calories per pack, yet they list 0 calories. Go figure.