Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100)

Natural alternatives to PWO's?

Hi Guys,

I currently use DS Craze (even after finding out what is in it - lol).

The problem is, it seems to be losing its effectiveness on me. It is starting to make me feel like absolute crap. Had some today to energise myself for my workout. Now I am pretty nauseous and have a bucket handy during bench - hehe.

Is there a natural way to get a boost instead of being 'chemically' enhanced?

Any help would be awesome.

w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You shouldn't need a "boost" to get it done. I used to do my workouts just fine without any pre or meals for that matter. YES, I now take a pre most days just because I love the "jacked up" feeling.

Get some kickass music, maybe some motivational posters, etc.

Get excited to lift, it shouldn't feel like a crappy job. And if it does, then you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Just my .02
    - Don't get caught up in all the hype. Just lift, eat and rest! -

* Mad Hatter Crew

Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100) Lonewolff is not very well liked. (-100)
    Don't get me wrong I love to lift.

I have probably become dependent on PWO's to an extent. I'll have to break that sort of mentality.

It is a funny thing - when I am on the PWO's and on the absolute last rep, my muscles are screaming and the mind is going 'la la la, this is nothing'. The mind gives up easier when I am not on the PWO. My max also goes down by anywhere between 10 - 20 lbs.

I'll trying going without for a few weeks and see if I can train the mind to love the pain again. PWO's seem to be an easy way out anyway.

Some nasty stuff in Craze anyway.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lonewolff View Post

PWO's seem to be an easy way out anyway.
    LMAO!

Craze is just like every other PWO: main active ingredients are creatine and caffeine.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    LMAO!
    Craze is just like every other PWO: main active ingredients are creatine and caffeine.
    Not to be a kunt, but how is creatine an active stimulant?

OP - coffee.
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

LMAO!

No creatine or caffeine in Craze, bro.

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No creatine or caffeine in Craze, bro.
    Really? ??

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dr...rts/craze.html

Strong lack of knowledge of what you are taking.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    Not to be a kunt, but how is creatine an active stimulant?

OP - coffee.
    I said ingredient not stimulant.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I said ingredient not stimulant.
    RIGHT, and you ARE being a KUNT, Twiglet, and a good one , at that....

if you are going to "trespass" into our section, have more respect what you say about any of our regulars...
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

@Flex, my bad - I was in the mindset of the active ingredients. Forgot that it had small amounts of caffine & creatine in it. Appologies here, not trying to start a flame war.

It is the active ingredients that have it banned in Australia & Sweden. Ask the forum owner here, they no longer supply it to Australia.

ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tell ya what...send me the money you spend on that crap, and I'll set my phone to call you and scream at you for 2 minutes prior to your workout. It'll be about as useful.
    http://www.buffleheadprod.com
    Life begins underwater

- 25 July 1972 Cata-pole barred from competition because it contains carbon fibers.

"Those who assume hypotheses as first principles of their speculations...may indeed form an ingenious romance, but a romance it will still be." Roger Cotes - preface to Newton's Principia Mathematica 2nd ed 1713

pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi Guys,

I currently use DS Craze (even after finding out what is in it - lol).

The problem is, it seems to be losing its effectiveness on me. It is starting to make me feel like absolute crap. Had some today to energise myself for my workout. Now I am pretty nauseous and have a bucket handy during bench - hehe.

Any help would be awesome.
    Here is a simple preworkout you can mix yourself:

Small cup black coffee
    1 scoop of whey isolate, chocolate or vanilla will work best
    1 tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 tbsp. Coconut oil

Put it in a shaker shake it up until cocnut oil melts and enjoy.

Kick from coffee, arginine and antioxidants from cocoa, energy from mcts in the coconut oil, protein from whey.

Ray
    Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven... so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matt. 6: 1-4

ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pastorgbc View Post
    Here is a simple preworkout you can mix yourself:

Small cup black coffee
    1 scoop of whey isolate, chocolate or vanilla will work best
    1 tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 tbsp. Coconut oil

Put it in a shaker shake it up until cocnut oil melts and enjoy.

Kick from coffee, arginine and antioxidants from cocoa, energy from mcts in the coconut oil, protein from whey.

Ray
    Ray - much more responsible answer than my snarky reply....thanks - that's good info!
    http://www.buffleheadprod.com
    Life begins underwater

- 25 July 1972 Cata-pole barred from competition because it contains carbon fibers.

"Those who assume hypotheses as first principles of their speculations...may indeed form an ingenious romance, but a romance it will still be." Roger Cotes - preface to Newton's Principia Mathematica 2nd ed 1713

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, you may just be accustomed to the stimulant. I would just lay off them for awhile.

Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    have more respect what you say about any of our regulars...
    LOL Right... because it's ok to disrespect the newcomers.
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 05-01-2013 at 05:42 AM.

@Flex, my bad - I was in the mindset of the active ingredients. Forgot that it had small amounts of caffine & creatine in it.

It is the active ingredients that have it banned in Australia & Sweden. Ask the forum owner here, they no longer supply it to Australia.
    Not sure what you mean by "active ingredients" because anything other than colour and preservatives are 'active ingredients' in my book.

And you don't know if there is a little or a lot of creatine or caffeine, because the product lists "proprietary blend" and then a bunch of ingredients.

And just about every PWO is mostly creatine.

Just buy generic creatine mono and either caffeine pills or drink coffee.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have never taken a PW for fear of a-fib or flutters but frankly if I make my mind up to go to the gym then I'll go and get in a good workout. If I am tired and find the weight heavy, I back off on the weight. Normally I will have a cup of black coffee and a piece of fruit before going.
    "An infraction is better than an infarction."
    - Aldington and Adlington

"Cursus sub pondere crescit."
    - Anon

paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldn't recommend you stop taking a PWO because it has some banned ingredients in some countries because there is hypocrisy built into decisions made by regulators. That said when you "have" to take a PWO to workout effectively I would be concerned about a dependency on it.

I take a PWO when I workout late, am tired and don't have to work the next day (which pretty much means my Sat night workout after a day of running around with my kids). Any other time during the week I don't take one because, for the most part, I workout early in the morning/afternoon/early evening and I have enough energy to carry me through.

Just my $0.02

Now to answer the OPs question: as FLEX said just take caffeine pills or drink some coffee.

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMAO!

Except NOxplode - there's sh!t in that stuff to get the flavouring just right.

bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    OP, you may just be accustomed to the stimulant. I would just lay off them for awhile.
    ^^This.

OP, if you like the jacked feeling PWOs give you, layoff for a bit to let your tolerance drop back down. Its all just a bunch of chemicals that after awhile your body gets used to.

michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can buy enough bulk beta alanine, l-citrulline and creatine powders to have months worth of clinically effective doses for what most PWOs cost. The PWOs typically don't have enough of those ingredients and have too many stimulants.

lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Coffee and a banana works plenty fine for me.

gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two tablespoons of Natural Cocoa. I thought this was a joke, but then I tried it. It works as good as C4.

TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Take a teaspoon of honey 30 minutes prior to your workout.

Stop wasting your money on that supplement crap.
    -Squattin' in the curl rack.

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by w8killer View Post
    You shouldn't need a "boost" to get it done. I used to do my workouts just fine without any pre or meals for that matter. YES, I now take a pre most days just because I love the "jacked up" feeling.

Get some kickass music, maybe some motivational posters, etc.

Get excited to lift, it shouldn't feel like a crappy job. And if it does, then you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Just my .02
    Motivational Posters lol. I love pre-wo stims but don't use them any longer because I don't like the sides they gave me.
    David

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT lots of soap box standing going on...

OP Ive used a few pre workouts and all have lost their effectiveness over time. I haven't used one in over a year now but have been succesful eating a peice of fruit, usually a bananna, and like above, a spoon full of honey for an "energy boost". Caffenine doesn't do anything for me as I drink enough of it daily. I wll admit I haven't found anything to replicate the feeling of Beta Alanine common in preworkouts and will probably pick some up in bulk soon. BA is a natural Amino so that's an alternative for you also.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on the soap-box standing.

1. Drink cold pint of Man-the-Feck-Up.
    2. Work out.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Folgers, Iron Maiden.

Apply alternately to affected area.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

somedude999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) somedude999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) somedude999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) somedude999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) somedude999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) somedude999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) somedude999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) somedude999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) somedude999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) somedude999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) somedude999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm hardly an expert on PWOs, but so far I've found that large coffee with extra cream/sugar works better. I'm not sure why, but artificial caffeine has never worked as well for me as the stuff that's in coffee. The initial hit of an artificial source is more intense but burns out quickly. Coffee provides me with a slower, longer lasting burn.
    Disclaimer: I am not an expert.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like Pre-wo stims.

Lots of studies show the effectiveness of caffeine in improving performance. There are benefits to other things as well. Ephedrine HCL (which is why it is banned WADA).

Some have mentioned Craze. That is a different type of Pre-wo. It does not rely on caffeine for a buzz. It is based on nootropics. PEA being one of them. It is not a stim heavy supp.

Personally, I make my own. I have bulk caffeine, 1,3, and ephedrine. Depending on what I am looking for, I will take one, or a mix of 2 of them.

I feel they have their place for sure. The other "kitchen sink" stuff....the creatine, beta-alanine....etc is best supplemented separately at appropriate doses.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Personally, I make my own. I have bulk caffeine, 1,3, and ephedrine. Depending on what I am looking for, I will take one, or a mix of 2 of them.
    Wow, DMAA and ephedrine. I'm not sure I could handle that combo.

I tried DMAA in jacked but then I had some concerns about it being a vasoconstrictor.