UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000)

Neogenix Neurosurge Review

SDR was kind enough to send me 3 samples of Neogenix's latest preworkout, Neurosurge. My apologies to him in regards to it taking me so long to post a review. I believe I receive the samples 3 weeks ago or so. I had been studying for my personal training exam for the last few months, and I received the samples during the busiest studying time.

Taste: 9/10 Fantastic! The dark powder mixes into a dark blackish drink which looks a bit strange. But the flavor is a delightful candy grape. It was a bit sweeter than Xtend, but the same powerful grape experience. In fact, for the last 2 packets, I dumped the contents into 16-20oz of water and sipped it for about 2 hours before my lift. This provided a pleasant way to consume a very energizing and tasty drink.

Energy: 9/10 Excellent! Honestly, at first, I was disheartened by the 300mg of caffeine per scoop. I thought it was excessive and I was worried I would over-stim myself. So, the first time I only took about 2/3 of a packet, which provided a nice little boost of energy. For the last two packets, I used the entire contents and sipped it for an hour or two leading up to my lifts. This provided excellent energy and focus and no headache like I had feared. I had damn near tunnel vision when I entered my lifting routine, and my mind-muscle connection was significantly enhanced.

The only "negative" aspect of this product is its one dimensional nature. It's really only an energy supplement whereas most other preworkouts contain other goodies. But, energy is exactly what this product was designed for. The formula is targeted at boosting the mental aspects of lifting, which it accomplishes very well. I do think the price is a little steep for the amount of servings, but I could see people using 2/3 of a scoop with no problem, so that affects the rating very little.

Overall: 8.5/10

A shout-out to SDR and the Neogenix team for hooking me up. I love that you have very few, albeit effective products.

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for posting up this review, and it's great to hear you enjoyed it! The focus aspect is definitely a shining part of the product. I also like how you found the dosage that works best for you - and we agree/mention that many people would enjoy just 1/2 to 3/4 of a scoop, which makes the tub last even longer.

If you get a chance, you should check out our newly released stim-free pre-workout and performance enhancer - BodyForge 2.0. It's packed with fully dosed, scientifically validated ingredients designed to really take your workouts into overdrive, and has been getting tons of positive feedback! Also stacks very well with NeuroSurge Intense Focus and energy from NeuroSurge, and amazing endurance, pumps, strength, and recovery from BF 2.0 = win.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for taking the time to write up such a thorough review. As Luke said, the NeuroForge stack is unbeatable for in-gym performance!
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit