123xdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why feeling weak now.

Why am i feeling weak now 4months ago i joined the gym was feeling great and was able to Run 30min nonstop and after that lefts so
    weights for 20min.Now i feel really weak i have not been drink or talking any type of medicine plus i slept good as well.

Please advice.

Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I sincerely hope that English is not your first language.

You did not give me enough information to provide an accurate answer. Based on the information provided I am going to go out on a limb and say you don't calculate/ care about nutrition and are not eating enough. When it comes to working out I'd say nutrition>rest>working out.

Are you training everyday? You could be over training.

You say you do cardio for 30 minutes and lift weights for 20 minutes (I think that is what you were trying to express in your post)? It takes me about 20 minutes or longer to do squats alone. I don't think your cardio to lifting ratio is allowing you to get stronger. With all the cardio your are burning off the little calories you probably do consume and are eating at a deficit because of this.

Long and short- increase your calories (calculate TDEE), make sure you're getting enough protein and lift more. You can do 30 minutes or longer of cardio but you need to eat enough to maintain that and if you want strength gains then lifting while gradually increasing the weights is the only way to do this. Follow a starting program like Strong Lifts 5x5 and if you are eating enough you will get stronger!

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 123xdr View Post
    Why am i feeling weak now 4months ago i joined the gym was feeling great and was able to Run 30min nonstop and after that lefts so
    weights for 20min.Now i feel really weak i have not been drink or talking any type of medicine plus i slept good as well.

Please advice.
    A lot of factors could be involved, a certain stimulus that makes you feel this way (not including the ones you've mentioned)
    -Emotional fluctuations (Stressed, wrong mindset etc)
    -Diet (Most likely, macros could be offset eg. Fat intake too low etc. You need to re-evaluate your diet)
    -Body needs rest (Strategically set deolad periods)
    -Activity level during the day
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds like you need a week off.
    "Nice TAPOUT shirt, you must kick so much ass."

President/CEO: The People's Coalition Against Gym Hissing
    Chairman: Advocates for the Dissolution of the Flat-Brimmed Ballcap Fad

S: 325
    B: 285
    D: 405

Registered User bitistathebeast's Avatar
    bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    More then likely over training try to take some time off and learn how to listen to your body