cristoff10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2013 transformation

Edited: 3 month progress so far. Will update further later on.

How's it going guys! I hope everyone is having a great 2013. So here's a little story of my progress so far. I've been lifting since middle school for physical education all the way up to high school and had a personal trainer and gave me the motivation and push to what I've become today. He always told me, "give it 110%". He also showed me that no matter what, if you set your mind to it, you can do anything. With that I've gotten through school pretty well as well as with my training. Also, I played Lacrosse during highschool, which helped with my cardio. I did notice some gains, but I never really grew and understood how important nutrition especially protein was to the diet as well as fruits and veggies. So here I am today in college. Let me back track here a few years during my freshman year. As I recall I was about 150-160 lbs and had somewhat average size. Nothing compared to now. As my studies increased I had little time to workout and just started going through the freshman 15. I hit the gym once in a while that year, but never on a constant basis. I also took a nutrition class that year and learned about macro and micronutrients, protein, BMI, and things of that sort. So moving up to sophomore year, I didn't really go to the gym, but walked pretty fast everywhere from class to class, but I noticed I was gaining a lot more weight and fat. I admit that I wasn't motivated and should have made the time to go to the gym. So here I am as a Junior making a change for 2013. First semester was alright and the same as a sophomore except I cut my calories with the food I was eating. I came back in January and noticed my roommate, who was bulking at the same time lost weight. I was like, I gotta get back into working out and stop being lazy. So in the month of February, I hit the gym harder than before and did a trial workout on a friday afternoon trying to get the groove on things. I also watched Arnold's famous "Pumping Iron", Ronnie Coleman's day in the lift, and Flex Wheeler's "Mass Construction" to get motivated. So today on the 26th I'm still motivated and always excited to lift harder and stronger. Thank you guys/gals out there including here on the forum for motivating me!

Goal: Bulking right now and then going to cut down for definition. Currently at 174 pounds and trying to just lose body fat as well as pack on some muscle. **currently at 176 before workout instead of right out of bed**

***Gained 0.5 inches on my arms in two weeks when I switched up the volume of my workouts and hitting arms again during the week***

***Also, lost a good amount of waist fat***
    Last edited by cristoff10; 04-04-2013 at 07:54 PM.

cristoff10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Progress in order. 1 week, 3rd week, and up to now.
    Attached Images